Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Babs
1. Author: MagwitchDate: Thu, 5/27/2010, 3:51PM EST
My mother has always been a big fan of Barbara Streisand. Mom's birthday is coming up in June and I wanted to give her a unique Streisand themed gift. Ideally, I would like a DVD of Babs getting brutally abused by some silver backs. I looked on Amazon but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. If not silver backs I would be okay with other primates. Any suggestions from my you guys would be appreciated.
Thanks.
2789446.jpg
2. Author: jetblastedDate: Fri, 5/28/2010, 2:41AM EST
My suggestion is for you to find pyschiatric help immediately. And for anyone that associates with you to get a restrainting order.
3. Author: watchuraiDate: Fri, 5/28/2010, 2:45AM EST
Suggestion: Stop posting your garbage here.
Get a life.
Followed by a clue.
Which should lead to some sort of counciling, as Jet suggested.
Atfer which, with proper meds and therapy, you may find a tiny, tiny touch of class somewhere within your inner self.
Then, and only then, post on this forum again.
4. Author: tonyt722Date: Fri, 5/28/2010, 2:55AM EST
Dont the mods check what is posted along with the pictures? This ****** bag gets away with posting a ton of ****.
5. Author: diverbelow72Date: Fri, 5/28/2010, 3:16AM EST
WTF???
6. Author: StinkdyrDate: Fri, 5/28/2010, 3:49AM EST
her face offends me.

I demand reparations.
7. Author: OrionsicDate: Sat, 5/29/2010, 5:36PM EST
lol
8. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 5/29/2010, 7:23PM EST
My mom liked her, too.

I'm with you, though. I think she sucks and couldn't care less if she was torn limb from limb by angry gorillas.
9. Author: Donk455Date: Sun, 5/30/2010, 8:48AM EST
I agree with MACS
10. Author: CigarickDate: Sun, 5/30/2010, 2:32PM EST
She was gorgeous when she was young, and is still the best female vocalist in the world. Now if she would just keep her mouth shut and sing . . .
11. Author: m j toalDate: Tue, 7/24/2012, 4:31PM EST
More fun reading.
12. Author: DadZilla3Date: Tue, 7/24/2012, 4:52PM EST
Magwitch wrote:
If not silver backs I would be okay with other primates.

...any of which would be more intelligent than the wit that started this thread.
13. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/24/2012, 4:56PM EST
Cigarick wrote:
She was gorgeous when she was young, and is still the best female vocalist in the world. Now if she would just keep her mouth shut and sing . . .

wouldn't that be called humming?
14. Author: bloody spaniardDate: Tue, 7/24/2012, 5:23PM EST
I remember the way it was... when Redford pretended to be in love with her. Now THAT was acting! Applause Applause Applause
15. Author: suprchunkDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 5:29AM EST
I remember when people didn't dig up two year old posts just to pad the post count. This topic should have died the day it was created, yet here we are over two years later from the last post with a necropost that does little to add to the original.
16. Author: dstiegerDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 8:03AM EST
15....?

Can't agree, suprchunk. There's been some talk about magwitch on other threads lately. This is relevant to those discussions. While I acknowledge that he could go a bit too far at times, I rather enjoyed his presence here. His humor was acerbic, no doubt, but I found him pretty funny. Too many around here took him way too seriously. Taken as intended - posts that are intended to insult, shock, ammuse - they were entertaining. Those that came to tell mag that their panties were all bunched up provided him exactly what he was seeking.
17. Author: suprchunkDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 9:26AM EST
Relevant would be seeking them out and reading them, not replying to them.

I also don't see the harm. His humor is not that offensive and aligns with what I find funny. Well, most of it. This one is pretty funny.
18. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 9:55AM EST
Is there a list somewhere of the threads we are allowed to post on. It looks like there are probably only 8-12 that are ok.
19. Author: xibbumberoDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 10:38AM EST
I don't understand all the hostility towards her? Is it simply due to her
liberal political views? X
20. Author: errasaDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 12:35PM EST
Yes. She does have a singularly brilliant singing voice though.
21. Author: tailgaterDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 12:52PM EST
Her singing voice is wonderful.

It's her talking voice and the words that come out that need improvement.

Actually, to be honest, I haven't read anything from her in a while. Like many of the super-elite liberals, their politics began and ended with simply hating GWB.

22. Author: bloody spaniardDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 1:20PM EST
Lovely musical notes resonate from this talented anteater's proboscis.
Aside from that, she's just another rich, America- hating phony from Hollywood. James Brolin, what were you thinking??? Silenced
23. Author: StinkdyrDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 1:23PM EST
Judging by her heinous face, I would guess it is much more likely that she will abuse the silver backs.

Herfing
24. Author: DadZilla3Date: Wed, 7/25/2012, 5:50PM EST
Stinkdyr wrote:
Judging by her heinous face, I would guess it is much more likely that she will abuse the silver backs.

Herfing

Look, we don't want to bring down the wrath of PETA and the National Wildlife Federation upon the good folks at Cbid.
25. Author: xibbumberoDate: Wed, 7/25/2012, 6:21PM EST
bloody spaniard wrote:
Lovely musical notes resonate from this talented anteater's proboscis.
Aside from that, she's just another rich, America- hating phony from Hollywood. James Brolin, what were you thinking??? Silenced

When did she say she hates America? X
26. Author: crgcproDate: Sun, 8/4/2013, 7:27PM EST
Magwitch wrote:
My mother has always been a big fan of Barbara Streisand. Mom's birthday is coming up in June and I wanted to give her a unique Streisand themed gift. Ideally, I would like a DVD of Babs getting brutally abused by some silver backs. I looked on Amazon but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. If not silver backs I would be okay with other primates. Any suggestions from my you guys would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Haha
27. Author: PalamaDate: Mon, 1/1/2024, 3:08PM EST
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic