Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Weller 12
1. Author: itsawaldoDate: Wed, 6/7/2017, 9:53PM EST
I have an unopened bottle of Weller 12 that I'd like to trade for a bottle of Special Reserve.

Any interest out there?

Really enjoyed the 12 I was gifted, I tripped across another bottle a couple months later, then I discovered the Reserve last fall and I don't want to look back...seems like 12 is a holy grail to many here so I thought I'd ask.

Let me know!
2. Author: Burner02Date: Thu, 6/8/2017, 5:43AM EST
I would but no Special Reserve around here and will not be until fall.
3. Author: dkeageDate: Thu, 6/8/2017, 9:21AM EST
itsawaldo wrote:
I have an unopened bottle of Weller 12 that I'd like to trade for a bottle of Special Reserve.

Any interest out there?

Really enjoyed the 12 I was gifted, I tripped across another bottle a couple months later, then I discovered the Reserve last fall and I don't want to look back...seems like 12 is a holy grail to many here so I thought I'd ask.

Let me know!

Pms
4. Author: mikey1597Date: Thu, 6/8/2017, 9:35AM EST
Dang it, ya beat me to it.
5. Author: efinebloomDate: Thu, 6/8/2017, 11:14AM EST
Jaw Dropped
6. Author: efinebloomDate: Thu, 6/8/2017, 11:15AM EST
Jaw Dropped
7. Author: Burner02Date: Thu, 6/8/2017, 12:44PM EST
You Weller 12 fans may want to check your locales. There was a limited release of Weller 12 this past month. I believe it was headed to states that did not receive any this past fall.

Small quantities showed up in eight of the state run ABC's in AL this week. The one of the eight that I deal with received one case yesterday. And of course this was the first delivery day in the past fives weeks that I did not call in the A.M. to check the status of Weller 12. Called mid afternoon and was advised that one case had arrived and was already gone.

8. Author: mikey1597Date: Thu, 6/8/2017, 3:14PM EST
Thanks for the heads up!
9. Author: itsawaldoDate: Mon, 6/12/2017, 1:38PM EST
Kipps package arrived safe and sound.

As usual Cbid shenanigan rules are in effect, found some ISO hitchers in the box included with his over-payment!

Seems like i have some additional summer drinking and smoking ahead of me!

Thanks much.

C
10. Author: t33boneDate: Mon, 6/12/2017, 5:23PM EST
what I get for not visiting the pages more often. hated I missed this one.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic