Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Cigar raffles
1. Author: ypetrynaDate: Sun, 8/6/2017, 6:57PM EST
Do any of you guys participate in these? Any recommendations for reputable ones?
Pm any details if willing to share
2. Author: Ewok126Date: Sun, 8/6/2017, 7:26PM EST
ypetryna wrote:
Do any of you guys participate in these? Any recommendations for reputable ones?
Pm any details if willing to share

I had no idea this existed but sounds interesting to say the least.Herfing Unless you are talking about like at the cigar events then Yep I do lol Every one I go to.
3. Author: jjaneckaDate: Sun, 8/6/2017, 8:13PM EST
I've seen em on facebook but just assumed that they were not legit.

Basically, are 10-20 numbers based on the cost of cigars and the cost per person to play usually the raffle goes between $3-$5 per slot and sometimes there's a cost to buy out the entire lot. Usually this is for some 5-er so it doesn't get too costly. Once the slots are all filled, the winning number is drawn and the person who one vets the cigars. I've seen some for cheap dog rockets and others for Opus, Padron, MF, always wanted to enter one but I just assumed I'd never win.

Might be a good way to raise money for a charity or something.
4. Author: NWStogieDate: Sun, 8/6/2017, 11:33PM EST
I've been following one FB cigar auction/trade group. Did a successful trade with a member. The raffles and auctions I've seen seem to have happy campers all around.
5. Author: Ewok126Date: Sun, 8/6/2017, 11:54PM EST
NWStogie wrote:
I've been following one FB cigar auction/trade group. Did a successful trade with a member. The raffles and auctions I've seen seem to have happy campers all around.

Very Nice indeed NW. I never thought about checking FB for such.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic