Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
The Hangovers
1. Author: Plowboy221Date: Sat, 11/25/2017, 9:07AM EST
are worse than they used to be, damn.... fog
2. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 9:42AM EST
Plowboy221 wrote:
are worse than they used to be, damn.... fog

Yessir... I try really hard to avoid them, now.
3. Author: SmokeMonkeyDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 10:14AM EST
Honestly, the older I get the more I drink and I rarely get hangovers any more, although I’ve certainly deserved them. Not sure what the deal is with that. I think I had a hangover in 2015....
4. Author: jjaneckaDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 10:15AM EST
I will admit; a good hangover is worth it though. I love the way some hangovers feel.
5. Author: cacmanDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 10:33AM EST
B-12 (shot if you can get it) and lots of water.
Beer
6. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 11:26AM EST
Eh..........quit drinking almost 2 years ago............wallet is fatter..........waist line is thinner...
Had a few hangovers in my day......some doozies for aure...

My last bad one was probably 10 years ago or so............drinking waaaay to much good scotch with one of my best friends while we celebrated his birthday.
As I walked home from his house, I was already dreading the next morning.
I woke up rather early, and felt marvelous! I as stunned.
I walked to the beach to watch the sun come up, and on my way back home I realized I was still drunk.
That was a long and painful day....
7. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 11:33AM EST
Last moster hangover was 15 years ago. My six month old at the time cried all day. So did I.

A couple double Manhattans is usually the top end of things now, although I did have seven of them on my birthday a couple years back.

Did feel a little shaggy a couple of mornings this Summer. Some California asshat made me do it.
8. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 11:57AM EST
After I got to be 40-45 is when the 2 day hangovers
Start...and man are they *****ING brutal...
During my divorce I was drinking too much to mask the pain.
I've cut way back since then, bar hopping in your late 50's gets old quickly...and these new craft beers are brutal to drink all night then drive...
Mostly drink at home now and a lot less.
Used to drink @ the Lancaster American Legion till the atmosphere got so toxic and hostile with FBI-SSG AGENTS plus INFORMANT CHEESE EATING RATS and just people friendly with the cops believing all the lies being spread around was intolerable. Then they banned all cigar and cigarette smoking inside the club which really put the last straw in wanting to continue going there...
I do miss cheap chicken wing night and very many people were very nice though ( prolly 85%), it's only about the 10? AZZHOLES and the rotating FBI-SSG DOUCHES who rolled in at different times all getting itchy trigger fingers or looking for a confrontation with directed conversation after drinking too much that made my decision to exit stage left...
Prolly saved over $3,000 bucks since Feb. 2017...
9. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 2:27PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
Last moster hangover was 15 years ago. My six month old at the time cried all day. So did I.

A couple double Manhattans is usually the top end of things now, although I did have seven of them on my birthday a couple years back.

Did feel a little shaggy a couple of mornings this Summer. Some California asshat made me do it.

Anxious

Whistle
10. Author: danmdevriesDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 2:38PM EST
Have had only a handful of hangovers.

Usually if I over do it, I wake up still halfway drunk, chug a ton of water, then more water, followed by water.

Usually feel fine once I've rehydrated enough to pee a couple times.
11. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 3:07PM EST
Haven't had a hangover since Vegas last year and that's because Z and I were drinking beer,bourbon,scotch,vodka......so on and so forth.I usually just drink straight bourbon and never have a hangover.
12. Author: delta1Date: Sat, 11/25/2017, 3:37PM EST
Still feeling out of sorts...we had tequila, beer, peach champagne and Hibiki and with dinner, a few glasses of cabernet, ...haven't drank this much alcohol in a long while...

Doctor's fault...he and I were talking about my plan to get my diabetes/high blood sugar levels under control and how I have to really change my diet and limit alcohol...he said it's really tough around the holidays, just can't overdo it...sounded kinda like a get outta jail free card to me...
13. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 4:00PM EST
What is Hibiki..?? Huh
14. Author: RMAN4443Date: Sat, 11/25/2017, 6:12PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
What is Hibiki..?? Huh

A two piece bathing suit for women that rides up "HI" into the Butt crack.......oooops,that's a thong.....nevermindAnxious
15. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 6:13PM EST
Delta knows how to party..!! ThumpUp
16. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 8:02PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
What is Hibiki..?? Huh

Japanese whiskey
17. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 8:50PM EST
Not bourbon..?? Huh
18. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Sat, 11/25/2017, 9:10PM EST
MACS wrote:
Anxious

Whistle