Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Intro
1. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Fri, 2/23/2018, 10:54PM EST
Hey, I'm Donna, David's wife. I don't smoke, but I allow him to enjoy his hobby as he wishes. Let's get a few things out of the way.

Waffles over pancakes though we have to make home made gluten free as we both have gluten sensitivities.

No, I will not search for the Thonginator!

I like to camp, but I was told to stay far, far away from Jamie and his van down by the river.

Since I don't smoke cigars, I have none to send to Jade.

I have been to some herfs and have met some of the "old time" FOGS. Hubby says many of them are no longer here. Sad.

I like hiking with Hubby in the NC mountains and helping him renovate homes.

Oh, and hubby buys/wins his cigars for far less then any of you, but you already knew that, ha, ha.
2. Author: dkeageDate: Fri, 2/23/2018, 11:04PM EST
Okay...
3. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 2/23/2018, 11:32PM EST
What's your opinion on very very very good looking, tall and slightly egotistical men from california?
4. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Fri, 2/23/2018, 11:57PM EST
victor809 wrote:
What's your opinion on very very very good looking, tall and slightly egotistical men from california?

Sorry Victor, but I've been very happily married for 40 years and am not looking for a "boy toy". I'm also a stunch conservative so we wouldn't get along. And yes, my photo is current. BTW, hubby told me that you where gay (not that there's anything wrong with that*).

*famous line from Seinfeld episode just incase you are too young to get the reference.
5. Author: Ewok126Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 12:04AM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Sorry Victor, but I've been very happily married for 40 years and am not looking for a "boy toy". I'm also a stunch conservative so we wouldn't get along. And yes, my photo is current. BTW, hubby told me that you where gay (not that there's anything wrong with that*).

*famous line from Seinfeld episode just incase you are too young to get the reference.

LMAOOOOOOO sorry frank but I did really LMAO, Vic just got slapped at the dinner table. Hilarious.
6. Author: SteveSDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 1:13AM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Hey, I'm Donna, David's wife. I don't smoke, but I allow him to enjoy his hobby as he wishes.

so, are you suggesting he'd no longer smoke cigars if you stopped "allowing" him to do so ???
7. Author: Ewok126Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 5:26AM EST
^^^^^
Lets see.... 40 years of marriage, Shes not looking for a "Boy Toy" (Like gay VIC), She takes Waffles over Pancakes and she makes them homemade, She likes to camp, she has met a few of the old time" FOGS. Hubby says many of them are no longer here. and she finds that Sad, and last but not least she likes hiking with Hubby in the NC mountains and helps him renovate homes.

I would say

IF he is a smart man, That is exactly what she is (not suggesting but is saying)
8. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 8:11AM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:

Oh, and hubby buys/wins his cigars for far less then any of you, but you already knew that, ha, ha.

You don't really believe that do you? He really has the wool pulled over your eyes.
9. Author: madspacklerDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 8:25AM EST
Welcome to the chaos Mrs Newell. Thanks for posting.
Your other half is legend for his astute purchasing powers. I am certain you have taught him well. He is the standard by which all others are judged.
10. Author: thursonDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 11:14AM EST
Welcome Donna from across the border, the Carolina border that is!

fog
11. Author: paulkeckDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 11:44AM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Hey, I'm Donna, David's wife. I don't smoke, but I allow him to enjoy his hobby as he wishes. Let's get a few things out of the way.

Waffles over pancakes though we have to make home made gluten free as we both have gluten sensitivities.

I like to camp, but I was told to stay far, far away from Jamie and his van down by the river.

I have been to some herfs and have met some of the "old time" FOGS. Hubby says many of them are no longer here. Sad.

Do you have a sister? I love waffles!!
12. Author: GhettoNigFabulousDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 11:59AM EST
I dont get whatever this inside joke is... seems pretty lame whatever it is
13. Author: paulkeckDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 12:07PM EST
GhettoNigFabulous wrote:

It's a culture thing...
14. Author: RMAN4443Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 12:16PM EST
paulkeck wrote:
Do you have a sister? I love waffles!!

Stay away from the BLUE waffles Anxious
15. Author: paulkeckDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 12:38PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
Stay away from the BLUE waffles Anxious

I am not waffle racist Sir!!
16. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 12:42PM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:

Have you seen CROS..?? Huh
17. Author: RMAN4443Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 12:49PM EST
paulkeck wrote:
I am not waffle racist Sir!!

You should be.......Scared

https://bluewafflesclinic.com/blue-waffle-pictures/
18. Author: Cathcam13Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 1:26PM EST
Waffles are ok, but Peach cinnamon and clove Crepes are where it’s at, Y’all
19. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 1:29PM EST
Aloha from Hawaii, Donna. Sounds like things are going well. ThumpUp

When I was still a youngun' here, David PM'd me a congratulatory note about a mazo of Baitfish that I won from another site at the opening bid. And while he had thought about putting in a bid, he left it alone. I felt so honored to have received a message from him (...let alone letting me win the auction...)!
20. Author: sfg391Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 3:25PM EST
GhettoNigFabulous wrote:

There are many YEARS worth of inside jokes here. You've been here about a week. Who cares what you deem to be lame.
Of course, you COULD BE a vet using an alias, for trolling purposes.
Either way, if you want to talk "lame", let's talk about your name !
21. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 3:43PM EST
Hey Donna, can we be friends?
22. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 3:44PM EST
I like the photo, the background is just as nice, tell Dace I miss his reviews and brutal honesty about cigars.
23. Author: MandomanDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 5:06PM EST
Welcome to this madhouse.
We, me bro & Joan will wave as we go by on our way to Ray's for the herf in a few weeks.
24. Author: MandomanDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 5:07PM EST
Welcome to this madhouse.
We, me bro & Joan will wave as we go by on our way to Ray's for the herf in a few weeks.
25. Author: tonygrazDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 5:16PM EST
I keep thinking about Lewis Black's story about the husband making blueberry pancakes for his wife.
26. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 8:17PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Hey Donna, can we be friends?

Sure we can, Jamie, as long as you don't invite me camping or to your van by the river, ha, ha. David misses everyone here too, but unless the powers that be can be persuaded to unlock his original account, you'll just have to put up with me.
27. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 8:21PM EST
Palama wrote:
Aloha from Hawaii, Donna. Sounds like things are going well. ThumpUp

When I was still a youngun' here, David PM'd me a congratulatory note about a mazo of Baitfish that I won from another site at the opening bid. And while he had thought about putting in a bid, he left it alone. I felt so honored to have received a message from him (...let alone letting me win the auction...)!

Aloha to you too. That was one of David's hard rules. Never knowingly bid against other board members.
28. Author: victor809Date: Sat, 2/24/2018, 11:36PM EST
Pshhh...
DP only told you I was gay so you wouldnt be tempted by my stunning sexiness.
29. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 2/24/2018, 11:38PM EST
Ya, Silence of da Lambs cones to mind... Mellow
30. Author: Ewok126Date: Sun, 2/25/2018, 3:06AM EST
Or The story of Sybil
31. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 2/25/2018, 4:00AM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Aloha to you too. That was one of David's hard rules. Never knowingly bid against other board members.

Same here, I won't knowingly bid against another forum member or an APO address.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic