Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev123NextLast
Suck it little people!
1. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/21/2019, 9:56AM EST
Last night, trump decided not to Obama-the-sh*t out of Iran, i.e. indiscriminately bomb them with unmanned drones... Definitely a change from the last president... Maybe there's still hope...
2. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 6/21/2019, 10:30AM EST
Fingers crossed.

I'd rather see peace in the Middle East, even a tense peace than sacrificing our national treasure there. If there has to be war, give the various flavors of the death cult knives then shoot the winner.
3. Author: Phil222Date: Fri, 6/21/2019, 11:36AM EST
Glad he didn't pull the trigger on Iran, but he has already done plenty. According to Airwars.org, civilian death tolls have been increasing under Trump far surpassing Obama’s wildest dreams (I believe Trump killed more civilians in his 1st year than Obama did in his entire 8 years). I also know that Trump recently rolled back transparency on civilian drone deaths making it easier to hide the numbers. It seems that when Trump said go after their families he wasn’t messing around...

Airwars US-led Coalition in Iraq & Syria
https://airwars.org/conflict/coalition-in-iraq-and-syria/

Trump cancels Obama policy of reporting drone strike deaths
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-cancels-obama-policy-reporting-drone-strike-deaths-n980156
4. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 6/21/2019, 11:40AM EST
I’m sure he has Bolton in his ear telling him how easy re-election would be in war time.....

POS.

Trump ran as a non-interventionalist, guess we’ll see how that holds up.
5. Author: BuckwheatDate: Fri, 6/21/2019, 11:58AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
I’m sure he has Bolton in his ear telling him how easy re-election would be in war time.....

POS.

Trump ran as a non-interventionalist, guess we’ll see how that holds up.

There's a lot of things that trump ran on that haven't held up. fog
6. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 6:18AM EST
Yea! Great. Thanks for not bombing them yet after unilaterally leaving a multilateral deal, squeezing them with sanctions and moving ships planes and people into a dense area and acting provocatively (in their eyes). Like no one saw something like this coming.

Big thumbs up.

I’m not saying it’s even wrong.... any of it. But I’ll reserve my golf clap for another issue. I’m not sure how you get to trump is less of an interventionist on Iran than Obama with anything but orange colored glasses because he didn’t immediately bomb them. I’m not sure how many times bammy bombed them or called off bombing missions that were already authorized (by the noninterventionist) and in the air (which he leaked). The indecision by the stable genius is concerning.

And Bolton is a douche.

Dubbya made up stuff about Iraq and smacked the hornets nest resulting in the growth of terrorism, the creation of isis, and a huge increase in the influence of Iran in the area. What we are watching is deja vu to the buildup before Iraq. I too hope that our current President Levar Ball comes to his senses rather than following the advisors whose past advice caused more harm than good yet he chose to surround himself with them.

Kind of an interesting flip how Obama is a war monger but Trump is somehow restrained. Do you really believe drone attacks have lessoned? Perhaps reporting has changed. Or maybe Trump really is what he grabs. A kitty cat. But I thought he was a tough guy. I’m confused how he gets the benefit of being both. Maybe that’s why he authorized called off and leaked. It’s another pattern. He can claim all of it, and will. The no interventionist tough guy that ordered air strikes and became transparent by stopping reporting of drone strikes (which I agree with but let’s not pretend).
7. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 7:01AM EST
Hadn’t read this before posting. I know the regular news guys at Fox are fake news and libs and stuff, and Hannity etc are the real news but it’s interesting none the less.

Fox News hosts Chris Wallace and Shep Smith on Friday poked holes in President Donald Trump’s explanation for calling off an airstrike on Iran on Thursday night.

Trump claimed on Twitter Friday morning that he’d aborted the mission, that was in retaliation to Iran’s downing of an unmanned U.S. spy drone in international waters, just 10 minutes before it was due to take place after suddenly learning how 150 people could die in the raid.

“Something’s wrong there,” Smith said of Trump’s version of events.

Wallace agreed.

“I talked to a former top national security official in an earlier Republican administration who says this just doesn’t add up,” he noted.

Wallace continued:

The president would have been fully briefed by the generals as to, if you hit target A, here are the dangers, or here is the possible collateral damage. So the idea that the president, ten minutes before the actual go, and again, The New York Times is reporting that the ships were in place, that the war planes were in the air, that ten minutes before you’re learning for the first time that there were going to be 150 casualties, seems pretty unlikely and certainly not the way it’s been done in the past.

Smith said later in the segment that Trump’s explanation “just doesn’t make sense.”

“It doesn’t hold together,” said Wallace. “The timeline for when he learned information and when he decided to act doesn’t make a lot of sense.”

“In a sense, maybe that’s the biggest problem,” he added. “You can argue if you don’t want to strike, don’t strike. If you want to strike, do strike. But don’t send mixed messages that confuse not only your enemies but even your allies and people here in this country, as to what you’re going to do.”
8. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 10:35AM EST
teedubbya wrote:

I’m not sure how you get to trump is less of an interventionist on Iran than Obama with anything but orange colored glasses

Well he didn't drop a pallet of millions of dollars to a terrorist nation...we can start there... Trump can indiscriminately bomb 5 or 6 weddings before he does as much damage to Iran as Barry did to America with his Iran dealings...

Did you read Iran plans on surpassing the amount of uranium stockpile they agreed with Obama on? Very quickly... You think that's Cheetos fault, or have you realized barry got played like a Kenyan fiddle?

You wanna talk about math that doesn't add up, start crunching numbers on how long our deal with Iran has been called off and how long it should've taken Iran to stockpile as much uranium as they currently have...

#friendofmyenemy #enemyofmine
9. Author: Gene363Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 10:42AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Well he didn't drop a pallet of millions of dollars to a terrorist nation...we can start there... Trump can indiscriminately bomb 5 or 6 weddings before he does as much damage to Iran as Barry did to America with his Iran dealings...

Did you read Iran plans on surpassing the amount of uranium stockpile they agreed with Obama on? Very quickly... You think that's Cheetos fault, or have you realized barry got played like a Kenyan fiddle?

You wanna talk about math that doesn't add up, start crunching numbers on how long our deal with Iran has been called off and how long it should've taken Iran to stockpile as much uranium as they currently have...

#friendofmyenemy #enemyofmine

Exactly! And in a strange twist of fate within the TDS Zone, the left joined their long time ermines the neocons clambering for war with Iran.
10. Author: victor809Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 11:18AM EST
... perhaps TDS is actually believing that anyone on the left has clamored for war with Iran?

I read a lot of random articles... I've yet to read anything from a center or left source claiming we should have bombed Iran for the drone.

You're just spouting a stupid talking point which someone else used and you think sounds fun and clever.
11. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 11:25AM EST
Laugh
Hell, half the stuff I read here came straight off CBS This Morning....
12. Author: RMAN4443Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 11:28AM EST
Jane, you magnificently ignorant slut.....Think
13. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 3:07PM EST
We no longer have a deal with Iran and what is happening now with uranium etc is a result of that.

As for drones we covered that lack of reporting is different than nothing happening.

Folks don’t want to really be informed they want to feel informed.

When you both attack and don’t attack Iran you can’t lose!
14. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 5:03PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
We no longer have a deal with Iran and what is happening now with uranium etc is a result of that.

You're drinking Kenyan kool aid if you think Iran was ever compliant with the Obama deal... Again, math that doesn't check out...
15. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 5:30PM EST
Gene there’s plenty on M.I.C money being dolled out to TDS Democrats too.....NWO doesn’t have a party affiliation
16. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 6/22/2019, 5:34PM EST
#5 Buckwheat, true but he’s had hit and miss help from within and a far beyond Do Nothing from the left. Not saying that in a partisan way of approval/disapproval just in a matter of fact way.
17. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 8:19PM EST
WWHD..?? Think
18. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 10:40PM EST
Opel I don’t know what would have happened had we stayed in. I do know what is happening since we left. One is a hypothetical the other a fact.

No kool aid, not even the kind that makes one believe the drone strikes have lessoned.
19. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 10:40PM EST
Drafter what would Hans Blix Do?
20. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 10:48PM EST
That would be WWHBD..

Mellow
21. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/22/2019, 10:52PM EST
Hillary woulda bought the uranium and sold it to Russia... Mellow
22. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 6/23/2019, 12:04AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Opel I don’t know what would have happened had we stayed in. I do know what is happening since we left. One is a hypothetical the other a fact.

No kool aid, not even the kind that makes one believe the drone strikes have lessoned.

Nothing hypothetical... If Iran was in compliance with the deal they made up until the time the deal was cancelled, it would be another 2-3 years from now before they could surpass the agreed upon stockpile limit... That they are approaching the previously agreed upon limit shows they violated the agreement while claiming to adhere to it...
23. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 6/23/2019, 12:06AM EST
also, you should drink more kool aid... Grape with a pbj... it's pretty good...
24. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sun, 6/23/2019, 1:48AM EST
Teedubya loves peanut butter BJs.....how did you know ?
25. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 6/23/2019, 2:07PM EST
We swap diaries... He's got a lot of haikus about you in there...
26. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 6/23/2019, 3:11PM EST
#1....

OBAMA AKA BARRY THE KILLER....

KILLED MORE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE EARTH THAN
GEORGE BUSH JR, BILL CLINTON, AND TRUMP ...
COMBINED....

THAT IS JUST AN INDISPUTABLE FACT WRITTEN IN STONE

AND THAT DUECE PRICK BARRY & KILLER COMEY BOTH
"GREENLIGHTED" MY SORRY ASS...

WHY?

I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA ????

* I SAVE ALL OF CENTRAL ,PA FROM A DIRTY BOMB EXPLOSION ON 9-9-2012 BY WARNING THE FBI...
* INDIRECTLY ^^^ I SAVE THE ENTIRE CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM RADIATION CONTAMINATION FOR DECADES-100'S OF YEARS
* I SAVE A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN LANCASTER PA IN THE SPRING OF 2016 FROM AN EXPLOSION FROM A DEISEL LEAK FLOWING OVER HOT EXHAUST PIPES NEAR THE LANCASTER, PA AIRPORT.
* I IDENTIFY THE BIGGEST SPY IN NSA HISTORY
"andre the giant" who works in the goddamned main bldg at fort Meade
* I identify and name the two biggest civilian spies in U.S. history, to ex-dairy owning idiots in Lancaster, pa who got paid millions to place something at ft. Meade main bldg and got away with it from 1986 till 2013, THEY NEVER ARREST OR CHARGE D.H. OR D.G. THE 2 WELL KNOWN RICH REPUBLICANS are the "SPIES WHO COMMITED TREASON" still roam free and kept their millions in their bank accounts and safe deposit boxes...I AM THE only uninvolved PATSY....even after I told the FBI all about them...
* I hand them the EXTON PA GUY , THE ABOVE RT.80 dude on a silver platter but GARY NEVER GOES TO GET THE REAL MAP ( AT A CABIN HANGING ON A WALL / NOT MINE/ AND CONTINUED TO GANGSTALK ME & SPEND $50++ MILLION DOING IT) WITH THE GUYS FINGERPRINTS A OVER IT & BLOWS THE ENTIRE CASE.
* THE BASTARDS STEAL A MILLION IN CASH FROM MY H.U.T....MY GRANDFATHERS INHERITANCE TO ME, AND NEVER GIVE IT BACK OR CHARGE ME WITH ANY CRIME BECAUSE THERE WAS NONE DONE BY ME...

YOURS TRULY,
MR. JONES

BARRY OBAMA & COMEY ARE "KILLERS ON THE LAM"
27. Author: xibbumberoDate: Sun, 6/23/2019, 4:50PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Last night, trump decided not to Obama-the-sh*t out of Iran, i.e. indiscriminately bomb them with unmanned drones... Definitely a change from the last president... Maybe there's still hope...

Yes, but later on, mebbe he'll Bush-the sh-t out of Iran. X Frying pan
28. Author: DrafterXDate: Sun, 6/23/2019, 5:55PM EST
Mr Jones is starting to sound like a nark.... Think
29. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 11:49AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Nothing hypothetical... If Iran was in compliance with the deal they made up until the time the deal was cancelled, it would be another 2-3 years from now before they could surpass the agreed upon stockpile limit... That they are approaching the previously agreed upon limit shows they violated the agreement while claiming to adhere to it...

since it was not Obama's deal ay all, but rather several nations and the European Union, and they are all closer in proximity to Iran than we are, and they all get the same info that we get, and they all stayed in the deal, there is a chance that we may have made the wrong decision based on info you and I never see.

And difficult for me as this may be, we may have made this call with Bibi in our head.

also, that pallet of millions was Iran's frozen assets, not money from our taxpayers.
30. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 12:36PM EST
truth? cons can't handle the truth...

it doesn't fit their narrative that Obama screwed everything up and Trump has to fix it...kinda like libs believe the narrative that GWB screwed everything up and Obama had to fix it...

clear eyed historians will ultimately decide which narrative is closer to the truth...
31. Author: RMAN4443Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 12:58PM EST
Truth....Think

https://youtu.be/5j2F4VcBmeo
32. Author: teedubbyaDate: Mon, 6/24/2019, 1:43PM EST
It was another repeal with no replace in mind. Maybe they will send another love letter soon so the no bombing bombing mission will be a great success.
33. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 1:50PM EST
cons DO know that Trump is still conducting warfare in the ME using un-manned drones, right? He just decided to keep it on the down-low, so as not to outrage anyone...
34. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 6/24/2019, 1:54PM EST
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Trump is well aware that if he is still breathing, there's plenty of people outraged....don't think that he's trying real hard to keep anyone from outraging anymore
35. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 2:06PM EST
yeah...he seems to know where the buttons are and likes to push them often and with force...

it's ironic that some on the right still ask why we all don't support Trump since he's the duly elected POTUS...the same people who were outraged that McConnell refused to work with Obama (truth alert)...

I propose that opel change the title of this thread to "The President of Rope and Dope"
36. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 2:10PM EST
Is that what you meant?
37. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 2:29PM EST
Think

d'oh!
38. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 2:46PM EST
Better?
39. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 6/24/2019, 7:08PM EST
hahahahaha....BINGO.......hahahahaha....
40. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 6/25/2019, 7:08AM EST
LOL.
41. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 10:39AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
since it was not Obama's deal ay all, but rather several nations and the European Union, and they are all closer in proximity to Iran than we are, and they all get the same info that we get, and they all stayed in the deal, there is a chance that we may have made the wrong decision based on info you and I never see.

And difficult for me as this may be, we may have made this call with Bibi in our head.

also, that pallet of millions was Iran's frozen assets, not money from our taxpayers.

So here's something... It wasn't Obama's deal... So how did trump pulling out of it result in Iran surpassing the agreed upon (but not with Obama) stockpile amount?

If Iran made this deal with "several nations and the EU" why are they violating it over American sanctions?
42. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 6/25/2019, 11:00AM EST
Cause Kerry has convinced them to F'k with Trump... Mellow
43. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 11:15AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
So here's something... It wasn't Obama's deal... So how did trump pulling out of it result in Iran surpassing the agreed upon (but not with Obama) stockpile amount?

If Iran made this deal with "several nations and the EU" why are they violating it over American sanctions?

US was part of the "several nations and EU" which is why calling it Obama's Deal is the beginning of playing a word game with a serious world issue due to hating Obama...reverse TDS?

I said that all the others stayed in it after Trump pulled out and assumed it was based on info you and I don't have but the rest of the involved world seems to think Trump was wrong.

I may be wrong but I seem to recall that this deal was limited to the nuke stuff. Other aggression could be due to stuff that has transpired since Obama left office. I have been under the assumption that all the others involved and the UN have consistently said Iran had been cooperating.

A few weeks ago, Trump announced some stuff about Iran making very aggressive moves and that we would be beefing up in the area...many in our government/military and non-US observers and otherwise involved could find no evidence of these claims. If (and you and I do not know) Iran had been falsely accused, then our moves would have been very provocative, perhaps designed to force a response?

Iran received relief in exchange for the agreement, Trump has reversed course on the sanctions. I do not like nor trust the Religious element that rules Iran...but I could understand why they feel threatened.

I think he is getting the desired results...results that could justify more military response.

This is all just me shooting from the hip. I've been away from deep info for several days.

44. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 11:29AM EST
So other nations say Iran was being compliant... And yet, within a few months of the US pulling out of the agreement (did all those other nations pull out too or does Iran not consider them part of the agreement since they now admit they're about to violate the agreement?) Iran announces they have enough storage space, enough processing equipment to surpass their previously agreed upon stockpile amount...

And you believe those "other countries" that say Iran has been compliant? enriched uranium doesn't get thrown on a shelf somewhere... That Iran has the ability to stockpile enough uranium to violate their agreement is pretty good evidence they always intended to do so... That Iran plans to exceed their agreed upon limit of stockpiled uranium very soon is evidence they've been working towards doing so for much longer than the US has been out of the agreement...
45. Author: RMAN4443Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 12:54PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Cause Kerry has convinced them to F'k with Trump... Mellow

sounds like collusion to me....Think
46. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 1:23PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
So other nations say Iran was being compliant... And yet, within a few months of the US pulling out of the agreement (did all those other nations pull out too or does Iran not consider them part of the agreement since they now admit they're about to violate the agreement?) Iran announces they have enough storage space, enough processing equipment to surpass their previously agreed upon stockpile amount...

And you believe those "other countries" that say Iran has been compliant? enriched uranium doesn't get thrown on a shelf somewhere... That Iran has the ability to stockpile enough uranium to violate their agreement is pretty good evidence they always intended to do so... That Iran plans to exceed their agreed upon limit of stockpiled uranium very soon is evidence they've been working towards doing so for much longer than the US has been out of the agreement...

before the agreement Iran was thought to be only a couple of months away from having a nuke. That time frame extended since the deal ensued.

Trump pulled out of the deal over a year ago, not a few months ago.

I am not privy to info you have.
47. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 1:50PM EST
here's a report on the Iranian Nuclear deal one year after Trump withdrew from the deal. Seems that England, Germany, France, Russia, China and other original signatories are holding Iran to the limits of the deal, and they are continuing to monitor and say Iran is in compliance (see paragraph 5)...

http://www.ipsnews.net/2019/05/us-withdrawal-iran-nuclear-deal-one-year/

Statements to the contrary might be attributed to the neo-cons who've been itching to blast Iran for Bibi and Saudi Arabia since the 90's, and are behind all the lather that is boiling up with the objective to incite a war to "obliterate Iran"...
48. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 1:55PM EST
So Iran is lying? Cuz they have flat out said they're not in compliance...
49. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 1:56PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
before the agreement Iran was thought to be only a couple of months away from having a nuke. That time frame extended since the deal ensued.

Trump pulled out of the deal over a year ago, not a few months ago.

I am not privy to info you have.

I don't need info... I have Drafter...
50. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 6/25/2019, 2:04PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
So Iran is lying? Cuz they have flat out said they're not in compliance...

it's complicated....because of imposition of additional sanctions by US, which has changed the dynamics of the agreement...Iran's "violations" are considered minor...stuff they're making is nowhere near weapons grade...Iran is behaving like a guy who's tied up and whose balls are being squeezed, and saying to the torturer "yo mama's a hoe"

https://www.rferl.org/a/explainer-how-serious-is-iran-s-nuclear-deal-violation-/30010856.html

hear the rhythmic pounding in the background? drums of war....

anybody want to sacrifice a son or daughter for this mess?
FirstPrev123NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic