Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
If you created, maintain, or are otherwise resposible for Captcha, reCaptcha, etc.
1. Author: pacman357Date: Tue, 7/23/2019, 4:46PM EST
May whatever body parts dangle from your body and are affected by gravity get Captcha'd in a bear trap. And may you have to spend 37 attempts at trying to ID what constitutes a traffic signal (does it include the post, the tiny edge leaking into a square?), bicycle parts, store fronts, gnomes, unicorns, trolls, goblins, Hobbits, the leaf springs of a 1973 Oldsmobile Omega, vegan ice cream, UFOs, Waldo, grains of sand on a beach, and all of the other ill-defined crap you make people go through to convince a simple log-in at a mainstream site (in my case, the NY Times) that they are not robots before you can extract said dangly bits from the afore-mentioned bear trap.

Criminy. I really hate these things. I went through some 14 screens of traffic signals, 6 of fire hydrants (at 55 yoa, I'm pretty well familiar with them), a dozen bicycle parts, some store fronts, etc., just to follow up with a reporter on a simple story. It's especially infuriating when you have compromised eyesight and, despite increasing the size of everything that appears in your computer screen, you still have to hold a magnifying glass up to the screen. I think at this point, it'd be easier to hack into the U.S. election machines from Moscow.

A pox upon you all. I'm sorry you got picked last for every sports team. I am sorry the school bullies took your lunch money. I'm sorry "The 40 Year Old Virgin" is more than just a painful movie for you, but your life story. I sympathize that your significant other ran off and took the family dog to boot. But damn...please get therapy, right after you convince the a-holes who subscribe to your infernal service to dump your product.

Oh, and see you in Hell.
2. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Tue, 7/23/2019, 4:57PM EST
Don't hold back Tom. Tell us how you really feel!

..and yes, I agree.

David
3. Author: JadeRoseDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 10:19AM EST
I had one that said to show all the pictures with tie rod guards. I aced it
4. Author: dstiegerDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 10:21AM EST
JadeRose wrote:

LOL
5. Author: USNGunnerDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 5:11PM EST
HUZZAH!

I hate those Freaking things too.
6. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 6:58PM EST
JadeRose wrote:

**** ing classic......LMMFAO
7. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 7:29PM EST
JadeRose wrote:

Beautiful. Absolute gold. Jade wins the internet for a day.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic