Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
TAX & FEES
1. Author: BRUCE F. BARNJUMDate: Tue, 12/17/2019, 9:28AM EST
What in the hell is going on here. Almost 25% in taxes and another !0% in excise fees. A guy can't afford to buy cigars anymoreArgh!
2. Author: TittumsDate: Tue, 12/17/2019, 9:49AM EST
Is this in reference to something recent I am not finding on google or is it something at your state level?

The only thing I am finding is from a month ago and the language was removed from the proposed bill: https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/proposal-that-would-have-increased-cigar-taxes-defeated
3. Author: Pudding MittensDate: Tue, 12/17/2019, 11:16AM EST
To eliminate high taxes and fees, inflation price increases, blends being dumbed-down to meet government low-nicotine requirements, giant text warnings and color photos of diseased lungs (mostly inapplicable to cigars but they won't care) taking up 80%+ of cigar box surfaces and lots of other left-wing nonsense, there's a simple solution.

Simply get a time machine and go buy heavily years ago, as I did when I saw this giant freight train full of horse-schitt just starting to roll down the tracks and pick up steam.

If you don't have a time machine, START NOW and buy heavily, because compared to tomorrow, RIGHT NOW is the "good old days". Stock up before that train full o' steamy crap arrives, because it's a-comin'!
4. Author: TittumsDate: Tue, 12/17/2019, 11:46AM EST
Pudding Mittens wrote:
To eliminate high taxes and fees, inflation price increases, blends being dumbed-down to meet government low-nicotine requirements, giant text warnings and color photos of diseased lungs (mostly inapplicable to cigars but they won't care) taking up 80%+ of cigar box surfaces and lots of other left-wing nonsense, there's a simple solution.

Simply get a time machine and go buy heavily years ago, as I did when I saw this giant freight train full of horse-schitt just starting to roll down the tracks and pick up steam.

If you don't have a time machine, START NOW and buy heavily, because compared to tomorrow, RIGHT NOW is the "good old days". Stock up before that train full o' steamy crap arrives, because it's a-comin'!

I feel better about spending $100~ a month on cigars now. Thank you.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic