Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
happy birthday you fat cow...
1. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sat, 1/18/2020, 9:41AM EST
Friday, January 17, marked former First Lady Michelle Obama's 56th birthday.

It was also the day that the US Department of Agriculture announced new rules regarding school lunches — rules that would roll back Obama's signature policies promoting healthy lunches.

The timing, the USDA told The New York Times, was unintentional.

Among Obama's portfolio of policy initiatives as first lady were those meant to curb childhood obesity and promote a healthy lifestyle. "Let's Move!" promoted exercise, and she advocated for the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which passed in 2010.

The law "authorized funding and set policy for USDA's core child nutrition programs," according to the USDA. One of these was the National School Lunch Program, which feeds roughly 30 million children in the United States.

It set higher nutrition standards, encouraged more fruits and vegetables, and reduced sodium, saturated fat and trans fat intake.

The new, Trump-era rules are aimed at reducing food waste, the USDA said in a press release. The proposal would make "it easier for schools to offer school lunch entrees for a la carte purchase," allow "schools adjust fruit servings and making it simpler to offer meats/meat alternates," and would allow schools to "offer more vegetable varieties."

"Schools and school districts continue to tell us that there is still too much food waste and that more common-sense flexibility is needed to provide students nutritious and appetizing meals. We listened and now we're getting to work," said Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue said in a statement.

Critics of the new proposals say that food waste was an issue before Michelle Obama's healthy initiative.The Times reports that some also worry the the vegetable rule change will allow schools to purchase cheaper, less healthy vegetables.

The a la carte rule has also prompted concern. Colin Schwartz, deputy director of legislative affairs for Center for Science in the Public Interest, told The Post that the new rule could pave "the way for children to choose pizza, burgers, french fries and other foods high in calories, saturated fat or sodium in place of balanced school meals every day."

Supporters of the rule change include food producers, some school districts, and the School Nutrition Association, a trade group representing school food-service workers and food manufacturers.

This is not the first time that the USDA under the Trump administration has proposed new rule that alter provisions from the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.

A 2018 rule loosened school nutrition standards: it allows for flavored milk, lowers the required amount of whole grains served, and extends the timeline for reducing sodium.

The rules proposed Friday will be formalized on January 23, and have a 60-day public comment period.
2. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 9:46AM EST
TW saw her boobs once.... Mellow
3. Author: danmdevriesDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 10:10AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
TW saw her boobs once.... Mellow

The lunchlady?

https://youtu.be/VY14zcUM9SI
4. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 11:00AM EST
It is unsettling to see how many knuckle dragging Americans what to see our kids eat bad food.

My god, Americans are stupid....
5. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 11:08AM EST
Her lunch rules were a clear case of white milk supremacy. And the people in her party dare to call others white supremacists...
6. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sat, 1/18/2020, 11:19AM EST
Brewha wrote:
It is unsettling to see how many knuckle dragging Americans what to see our kids eat bad food.

if you think michelle's school lunch plan even came close to providing good food for kids, then yes, your knuckles drageth...

but I think you know - or at least suspect - that like all political moves of this nature, this was about legacy...
7. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 12:33PM EST
Brewha wrote:

Do you have kids or grandkids in school?I have five ages 5 to 15 and of those five all eat relatively healthy while one eats as healthy as any child I have ever spent time with,his mid day snack is a bag of salad.They would all eat a fruit bowl for lunch if offered but school lunches are more about lima beans rolled in dog schit. They attend four different schools and none will eat the crap served at any of them.My 13 year old granddaughter skips lunch but starts with a good homemade breakfast and usually has a peanut butter on whole wheat as soon as she arrives home.The others take their lunch and all wish they could just have peanut butter sandwiches for lunch but that's out of the question in all schools as we know.So my question to anyone stating what you did above is...…..Why the **** would we serve food to kids they will not eat?Is there anything healthy about serving inedible crap to children?

BTW from the looks of Moochelle she could stand a years worth of her signature school lunches 3x daily.Fat **** ing bitch
8. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 12:41PM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
..Why the **** would we serve food to kids they will not eat?Is there anything healthy about serving inedible crap to children?

I still can't believe the b!tch did this. There is to this day a KFC and Checkers across the street from my old highschool and I still favored those before the high school lunches got screwed up. You pull the crap this chick did and you can guarantee more kids will be walking off campus to the nearest KFC, etc, at lunch time as I did when I was a teen.

So go ahead, try to save the kids from themselves and the fast food places across the street. You're just going to waste food.
9. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 1:18PM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
Do you have kids or grandkids in school?I have five ages 5 to 15 and of those five all eat relatively healthy while one eats as healthy as any child I have ever spent time with,his mid day snack is a bag of salad.They would all eat a fruit bowl for lunch if offered but school lunches are more about lima beans rolled in dog schit. They attend four different schools and none will eat the crap served at any of them.My 13 year old granddaughter skips lunch but starts with a good homemade breakfast and usually has a peanut butter on whole wheat as soon as she arrives home.The others take their lunch and all wish they could just have peanut butter sandwiches for lunch but that's out of the question in all schools as we know.So my question to anyone stating what you did above is...…..Why the **** would we serve food to kids they will not eat?Is there anything healthy about serving inedible crap to children?

BTW from the looks of Moochelle she could stand a years worth of her signature school lunches 3x daily.Fat **** ing bitch

I have 6 grandkids.

I assume your parents never served you food you refused to eat, but many do for all the right reasons - you may call it all the “left” reasons. Plainly more reform is needed, but right blindly equates freedom with lack of regulation - however reasonable the regulation might be.

Been looking at Michelle huh? Go a thing for black booty I take it.....
10. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 1:24PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
if you think michelle's school lunch plan even came close to providing good food for kids, then yes, your knuckles drageth...

but I think you know - or at least suspect - that like all political moves of this nature, this was about legacy...

Well at least it was an attempt and an honorable legacy, one that might do some good. And it beats horror house Xmas decor and “be best” crap.
11. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 1:25PM EST
The schools rarely can instill a behavior unless it's reinforced at home. Diet isn't any different. Lot easier to find a KFC or Taco Bell than it is a Jolly Green Giant or Birdseye drive through. Wonder why?
12. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 1:31PM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
The schools rarely can instill a behavior unless it's reinforced at home. Diet isn't any different. Lot easier to find a KFC or Taco Bell than it is a Jolly Green Giant or Birdseye drive through. Wonder why?

That is no reason to support or allow bad behavior in school.

But, yes, for adults checkers does sell more than chess. And diabetes is becoming in an American epidemic from the fast food diet - cause most folks is dumb all over.
13. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 1:49PM EST
Brewha wrote:
That is no reason to support or allow bad behavior in school.

I am not sure how many school campuses allowed people to leave campus before school hours were over but it's not like you can watch 1000+ kids 24/7. You don't have to disallow it or be unsupportive, they are going to do it regardless. They are going to do it more-so if their only option is salad and not OK to be white no fat milk.
14. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 2:04PM EST
Brewha wrote:
I have 6 grandkids.

I assume your parents never served you food you refused to eat, but many do for all the right reasons - you may call it all the “left” reasons. Plainly more reform is needed, but right blindly equates freedom with lack of regulation - however reasonable the regulation might be.

Been looking at Michelle huh? Go a thing for black booty I take it.....

Ok not unusual at all for you to one up me

I grew up on a farm in northwest Texas,fresh beef,pork and chicken year round,fresh veggies all summer and canned the rest of the year.I still eat that way today.

I can see regulation with minimum standards for food quality but nothing above that.In my experience it's better to feed children food they will eat rather than food they won't.Smaller portions of less healthy food is ok in my book with a strong emphasis on fresh fruit for balance.

I'd rather see the child who's only meals come from the school be something he/she can enjoy and get full.

Haven't been looking at Moochelle at all but yea I got a thing for fine booty black or otherwise.
15. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 2:24PM EST
Even though fast food is a contributor, the obesity epidemic and diabetes problem started in the 70s, when the FDA adopted Ancel Key's flawed and non-peer reviewed study as gospel truth. Since that time, and the FDA's war on fat, obesity, diabetes and heart disease has sky rocketed. Fast food is definitely a contributor, but so is the recommended high carb, low fat diet. Newer studies are showing that a diet high in carbs and low in healthy fats, leads to inflammation, fatty liver and insulin resistance. Some researchers now believe that inflammation and not fat, is the actual cause of most heart disease and cancer. Insulin resistance leads directly to diabetes.

I believe that Michelle Obama's heart was in the right place, and she desired to do good, but by using the FDA's outdated and flawed recommendations, her lunch plan will do more harm in the long run. Just my opinion from the research I have done, and my personal health experience after switching to a low carb, healthy high fat diet. No one has to agree.

David
16. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 2:38PM EST
Oh, and to really cause some controversy, let's talk about fruit. Fruit is extremely high in frutose. Glucose can be utilized by every cell in the body (due to insulin), but fructose can only be processed by the liver. Since the liver can only process a small amount of fructose at a time, excess fructose is instantly converted to fat, with much of this fat being stored around the liver. This leads to fatty liver disease. One reason why high fructose corn syrup is far more deadly than sugar. Contrary to the FDA's flawed guidelines, fruit is meant to be an occasional treat, not an everyday dietary staple. Again, just my opinion from the research I have done.

On a side note, alcohol is substance that can only be processed by the liver, so if you are drinking fruity alcoholic drinks, or consuming fruit or fruit juice while drinking, you're hitting your liver a double whammy.

David
17. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 5:28PM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Even though fast food is a contributor, the obesity epidemic and diabetes problem started in the 70s, when the FDA adopted Ancel Key's flawed and non-peer reviewed study as gospel truth. Since that time, and the FDA's war on fat, obesity, diabetes and heart disease has sky rocketed. Fast food is definitely a contributor, but so is the recommended high carb, low fat diet. Newer studies are showing that a diet high in carbs and low in healthy fats, leads to inflammation, fatty liver and insulin resistance. Some researchers now believe that inflammation and not fat, is the actual cause of most heart disease and cancer. Insulin resistance leads directly to diabetes.

I believe that Michelle Obama's heart was in the right place, and she desired to do good, but by using the FDA's outdated and flawed recommendations, her lunch plan will do more harm in the long run. Just my opinion from the research I have done, and my personal health experience after switching to a low carb, healthy high fat diet. No one has to agree.

David

That sir, is a totally fair and apparently informed opinion on the issue. I would tip my hat, but I am not on the golf course right now.

While we still look to find the best diet for all, it seems to largely be influenced by business concerns. Too bad for us and our kids.

I will add to your point by acknowledging that the road to hell is not only paved with good intentions, but it is also well lit.

18. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 5:57PM EST
Brewha wrote:
While we still look to find the best diet for all

You keep looking for that best "solution for all" meanwhile those of us who like bacon and real red meat will not go quietly. Another thing to keep in mind is us pork and red meat eaters also tend to be the more well-armed portion of the population so when you try to peddle your "beyond meat for all" just remember which side is better armed and remember that human meat is a protein analogy for pork and will never surrender our bacon.

Every time I hear we should "go green" I just think "democrats make good fertilizer."
19. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 6:21PM EST
Tittums wrote:
You keep looking for that best "solution for all" meanwhile those of us who like bacon and real red meat will not go quietly. Another thing to keep in mind is us pork and red meat eaters also tend to be the more well-armed portion of the population so when you try to peddle your "beyond meat for all" just remember which side is better armed and remember that human meat is a protein analogy for pork and will never surrender our bacon.

Every time I hear we should "go green" I just think "democrats make good fertilizer."

i really don’t spend much time looking for “the best solution” outside of work - where it pays to. Most people would not accept the best solution even if it got you drunk and gave you an orgasm.

Who told you eating meat is bad? The Left??? I eat meat, lots of it, with a focus on the kinds that are better for you. And the Wife is on Keto - read meat 24/7.

Going green is bad.....really? So, you think going green means eating salad?
Are you at all aware of progressive views, perspectives, voting preferences?
20. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 6:31PM EST
Brewha wrote:
Who told you eating meat is bad? The Left??? I eat meat, lots of it, with a focus on the kinds that are better for you. And the Wife is on Keto - read meat 24/7.

Well, we found something we can agree on. Meat eaters are survivors. And yes. It was indeed, the Left, that says meat is bad. Some silly crap about cow and pig farts leading to the world ending in 12 years.

Brewha wrote:
Going green is bad.....really? So, you think going green means eating salad?

No, I too enjoy a salad, usually with shredded ham and turkey. When I say going green that means no more ham and turkey on my salad because as I mentioned above, the turkey and pig farts are going to cause the world to end in 12 years.

Brewha wrote:
Are you at all aware of progressive views, perspectives, voting preferences?

I am well aware of the progressive views of the likes of Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Occasional-Cortex and the like. They inspire voting preferences of people who say going full greentard must be done now otherwise it is too late to save the planet. If saving the planet means eating plant-based meat then I say we should look to the people who refuse to recognize life at conception as a potential food source.

Save the planet, go green. Democrats can be turned into bacon, are already plentiful, and the inedible parts can be used as fertilizer.
21. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 6:40PM EST
Tittums wrote:
Well, we found something we can agree on. Meat eaters are survivors. And yes. It was indeed, the Left, that says meat is bad. Some silly crap about cow and pig farts leading to the world ending in 12 years.

No, I too enjoy a salad, usually with shredded ham and turkey. When I say going green that means no more ham and turkey on my salad because as I mentioned above, the turkey and pig farts are going to cause the world to end in 12 years.

I am well aware of the progressive views of the likes of Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Occasional-Cortex and the like. They inspire voting preferences of people who say going full greentard must be done now otherwise it is too late to save the planet. If saving the planet means eating plant-based meat then I say we should look to the people who refuse to recognize life at conception as a potential food source.

Save the planet, go green. Democrats can be turned into bacon, are already plentiful, and the inedible parts can be used as fertilizer.

Well, I can see you are not stupid....

So...arn’t the windmills going to fix the pig farts?
22. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 6:43PM EST
Brewha wrote:
So...arn’t the windmills going to fix the pig farts?

Naw man, you got the wrong idea. We use the windmills to power millstones to grind the Democrats bones to make our bread. There are ways to go green without giving up meat you just have to be open-minded man.
23. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 6:57PM EST
Tittums wrote:
Naw man, you got the wrong idea. We use the windmills to power millstones to grind the Democrats bones to make our bread. There are ways to go green without giving up meat you just have to be open-minded man.

I will admit that the mental image of conservative with a Democrat’s bone in their mouth has a certain appeal...

I mean the Right needs their meat.
24. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 7:10PM EST
Brewha wrote:
I will admit that the mental image of conservative with a Democrat’s bone in their mouth has a certain appeal...

I mean the Right needs their meat.

Unlike Democrats, we are not freaking savages. We grind the enemy's bone to make our bread once we humanely dispatch the animal and properly butcher it. If there is a bone or a chip of bone small enough to serve as a toothpick then that is a different story.

They senselessly murder their own offspring with the excuse of women's right's and it is an inconvenience. I look at things more practically. It is not "man-made climate change" it is mammal-based climate change. They already admit the pig and the cow farts are causing climate change. They blame men for everything and you mean to tell me (we know they all do it) women farts are not contributing the climate change?

We round up all the democrats, male, female, whatever gender they choose or choose not to belong to into pens and we treat them like the livestock they are. They do not want to recognize an unborn child's right to live, why should we recognize their claim to humanity?

Besides, I hear 3 million more of them voted for Clinton than people voted for Trump. Could you imagine how much future CO2 omissions we could prevent humanely dispatching these savage creatures and using them as a food source? Nevermind the entire population of New York and California as a combined source of new animal-based protein. Think about it. They think we live in a pure democracy where the popular vote matters. What kind of dumb animal thinking is this?
25. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 8:38PM EST
Wow dude. Hard core. Let's just hope that was all tongue in cheek.

As far as some on the left who preach that forcing everyone to go vegan would save the planet, here's what I've found. According to some researchers, forcing the planet to go vegan would result in massive starvation. The planet can not support our current world population on a plant based diet void of animal protein. Check out the YouTube channels of some of these vegans that have been doing it for 10 - 20 years. Not only do they look like concentration camp suvivors, but their lack of animal based complete proteins and amino acids have screwed up their cognitive ability, plus they take supplements by the handfull. Vegan is a relativity new religion, with very little human history to support their wild claims. Vegans will point to few healthy Asian and Island cultures that consume a mainly plant based diet, but they leave out the fact that these cultures supplement their diet with wild fish and seafood. Yet through history there has been many documented healthy cultures that consume 100% animal products.

. I eat a ton of animal protein but I cannot support current factory meat farms. Forcing animals who where designed to eat grass, to eat GMO grains, screws up their Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio, resulting in a highly inflammatory food. I personally only consume pasture raised/pasture finished animal products, which are high in anti-inflammatory omega 3. I also consume a lot of wild salmon and sardines. Pasture raised animals is as green as it gets. The animals eat the grass they where designed for, while naturally fertilizing the pastures, producing even more grass to eat. Circle of life, and sustainable.

Again, just my opinion.

David
26. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/18/2020, 9:25PM EST
Tittums wrote:
Unlike Democrats, we are not freaking savages. We grind the enemy's bone to make our bread once we humanely dispatch the animal and properly butcher it. If there is a bone or a chip of bone small enough to serve as a toothpick then that is a different story.

They senselessly murder their own offspring with the excuse of women's right's and it is an inconvenience. I look at things more practically. It is not "man-made climate change" it is mammal-based climate change. They already admit the pig and the cow farts are causing climate change. They blame men for everything and you mean to tell me (we know they all do it) women farts are not contributing the climate change?

We round up all the democrats, male, female, whatever gender they choose or choose not to belong to into pens and we treat them like the livestock they are. They do not want to recognize an unborn child's right to live, why should we recognize their claim to humanity?

Besides, I hear 3 million more of them voted for Clinton than people voted for Trump. Could you imagine how much future CO2 omissions we could prevent humanely dispatching these savage creatures and using them as a food source? Nevermind the entire population of New York and California as a combined source of new animal-based protein. Think about it. They think we live in a pure democracy where the popular vote matters. What kind of dumb animal thinking is this?

I'm putting you at the top of the list to adopt the very first baby that a conservative woman would have aborted.
27. Author: TittumsDate: Sat, 1/18/2020, 10:51PM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
I cannot support current factory meat farms. Forcing animals who where designed to eat grass, to eat GMO grains, screws up their Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio, resulting in a highly inflammatory food. I personally only consume pasture raised/pasture finished animal products, which are high in anti-inflammatory omega 3. I also consume a lot of wild salmon and sardines. Pasture raised animals is as green as it gets. The animals eat the grass they where designed for, while naturally fertilizing the pastures, producing even more grass to eat. Circle of life, and sustainable.

Again, just my opinion.

David

See, I am not going to pretend I am aware of this being fact and I am even willing to believe it is true but you have already provided and alternative to GMO fed livestock. The problem with your statement is you have an outdated definition of "as green as it gets". The modern lunatic progressive demands we all convert to plant-based protein and try to sell us on "beyond meat" because the world is going to end in 12 years.

Am I the only one who hears these people whine and moan about the world ending in 12 years?

People elected this sloth dropped on it's head as a baby level of retardation. LOOK AT IT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5GVXmHgy1A

This is our World War II if we don't do anything now. And I bet you, if we turned her into bacon, she would probably be spicy. Latino food usually has some nice spice.
28. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/18/2020, 11:31PM EST
Tittums wrote:
See, I am not going to pretend I am aware of this being fact and I am even willing to believe it is true but you have already provided and alternative to GMO fed livestock. The problem with your statement is you have an outdated definition of "as green as it gets". The modern lunatic progressive demands we all convert to plant-based protein and try to sell us on "beyond meat" because the world is going to end in 12 years.

Am I the only one who hears these people whine and moan about the world ending in 12 years?

People elected this sloth dropped on it's head as a baby level of retardation. LOOK AT IT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5GVXmHgy1A

This is our World War II if we don't do anything now. And I bet you, if we turned her into bacon, she would probably be spicy. Latino food usually has some nice spice.

didn't bother with the link. enough nonsense already posted.

it's possible that a handful of lunatics are demanding to control our diets, but obsessing about any chance they are in any way speaking for slightly more than half of the registered voters in the USA who disagree with your votes is like me claiming Nazis speak for you...ignorant.

The vast majority on either side leans center, not fringe.

get back in touch with reality...and drink that water!

coffee will be ready around 8 AM.
29. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 10:46AM EST
#1 Opel

With your O.P. title...

You just made the "GREELIGHT L.I.S.T."

NEVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK @THE BAR when going to the bathroom....
Never leave your water on a restaurant table ( unless you have a very trusted friend who watches it) when you go to the bathroom....
Never drink water from a pitcher from your fridge if you were on vacation, empty it when returning and refill it with fresh
water...
Always carry two knives and a pepper spray where ever you go...A.L.W.A.Y.S....
BE AWARE OF ANYBODY BEHIND YOU, OLD, YOUNG, ANY RACE, GIMPS, SPEDS, TEENAGERS, UGLY, PRETTY, WHEELCHAIRS, CRUTCHES, ....ANYFREAKINBODYATALL
30. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:03AM EST
I mean.... It's just easier to die, right? I can't live life all consumed with worry about what's in my what or who's gonna what me with a whoser whater...

I smoke like 4 grams of herb a day... If anyone wants me dead they know how to make it happen... I ain't worried...
31. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:05AM EST
Also - just for the ssg watching - the op title wasnt so much what I was thinking as it was guessing what exact words came out of trumps mouth when he made this decision...
32. Author: BrewhaDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:08AM EST
Tittums wrote:

Sounds like “the Dude” is a fascist wanna-be.
Why would you take exception to people comparing Trump to Hitler? Seems like both of them give you a woodie.
33. Author: DrafterXDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:09AM EST
Brewha..!! Laugh
34. Author: BrewhaDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:11AM EST
Drafter!!! Woot
35. Author: DrafterXDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:12AM EST
Laugh
36. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:16AM EST
Opel!!!
37. Author: BrewhaDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 11:17AM EST
Sorry Opel - now what were you saying about BBW?
38. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 12:24PM EST
Big black wieners? Not my thing... Blood sausage is disgusting...
39. Author: rfenstDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 12:28PM EST
Why do conservatives hate Michelle Obama? What did she do wrong?
40. Author: TittumsDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 12:35PM EST
rfenst wrote:

She promoted white supremacy in schools by banning all milk of color. She might be allowed to get away with racism but I will call her out on it.
41. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 12:55PM EST
rfenst wrote:

I don't know why anyone would hate her... I think she was an ignorant tool... She thought her school lunch programs would promote nutrition and they clearly don't...

You can't replace "bad" processed and preserved food with "good" processed and preserved food...

The answer to healthy breakfasts and lunches for kids is whole cuts of meat like beef steaks and chicken breasts and saltwater fish fillets combined with vegetables grown on site... It really is that simple...

But nobody wants to do that... They wanna develop new sources of minimal protein like sunflower seed butter so they can make money...
42. Author: rfenstDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 1:19PM EST
But, why hate her for that and so vehemently?
To me she's done nothing wrong.
43. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 1:31PM EST
rfenst wrote:

Again, I don't know... I wouldn't say she's done "nothing wrong" but I see no reason to hate her...
44. Author: TittumsDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 1:47PM EST
rfenst wrote:

Because she is a Communist. She is of an ideology that leads to 10s of millions of people being murdered or starved to death because they refuse to submit to communism. Judge not a person by the color of their skin but by the color and presence of a hammer and sickle in their flag.
45. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 1/19/2020, 9:19PM EST
so that's one vote for "cuz I'm batsh*t crazy"...
46. Author: TittumsDate: Sun, 1/19/2020, 9:48PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
so that's one vote for "cuz I'm batsh*t crazy"...

Can't have Mao and Stalin without those who welcome them with open arms. Oh well.
47. Author: BrewhaDate: Mon, 1/20/2020, 2:08PM EST
Like Moscow Mitch??
48. Author: TittumsDate: Mon, 1/20/2020, 2:15PM EST
Brewha wrote:
Like Moscow Mitch??

I can't remember the last time Cocaine Mitch was preaching the benefits of Communism.
49. Author: BrewhaDate: Mon, 1/20/2020, 4:50PM EST
I believe you, when you say you cannot remember...
50. Author: fiddler898Date: Mon, 1/20/2020, 5:25PM EST
Tittums wrote:
Because she is a Communist. She is of an ideology that leads to 10s of millions of people being murdered or starved to death because they refuse to submit to communism. Judge not a person by the color of their skin but by the color and presence of a hammer and sickle in their flag.

Huh?
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic