Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
China BUILDING 1,000 bed Hospital quarantine Center ....
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 1/25/2020, 11:57AM EST
Applause
Speak to the hand

On the outskirts of WuHaN...

**** IN UNDER A WEEK !!! ****

yes...that is correct...
building 25,000 sq meter BLDG...
A 1,000 bed Hospital facility in under a week!!!
THEY ARE Paying THREE TIMES THE GOING PAYRATE TO GET THIS DONE SO QUICK...
DRYWALLING 25,000 SQ METERS IN UNDER A WEEK???? NO F**KING WAY anyone can do that..

No way in hell......

Prolly just a BIG FRIGGIN TENT WITH
10,000 BLUE TARPS FROM OLLIE'S DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE USED AS FLOORING...😷🤪🤕🤒😳🤧😵🙈🙉🙊🕵️🕵️🕵️🗣️🗣️🗣️🤹🤹🤹⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️

Just like in 2003 when S.A.R.S. hit In Beijings Changping district...
2. Author: tamapatomDate: Sat, 1/25/2020, 12:08PM EST
Are they going to use Chinese drywall!?!?!?!
3. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Sat, 1/25/2020, 12:35PM EST
A couple days ago I saw a video of the construction site. There where hundreds of tracked excavators about 20 yards apart preparing the build site. Without the regulations and permits required here in the states, they may be able to pull this off. It may only stand for a month or two, but I bet they get this building up in record time.

David
4. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 1/25/2020, 1:31PM EST
^ I saw that video, and the excavators were all on flat ground....made no sense, I saw no digging. Looked like a big show. If they were leaving it flat (which I don’t see why that wouldn’t be ok) I would have expected rollers to settle the foundation but maybe I’m the weird one.
5. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 1/25/2020, 3:41PM EST
Maybe the word hospital gets in the way. Our definition or view of that is likely different from theirs or their intent.

I’m thinking massive MASH unit. Who knows? They could just be building burial trenches.
6. Author: gummy jonesDate: Sat, 1/25/2020, 4:03PM EST
Probably a tent and cots at best
7. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sat, 1/25/2020, 7:25PM EST
I have 4 aluminum cots with blue ripstop nylon for sale I bought at the metal recycling place for $10.00 ( total all 4)
Trying to "flip " them for $15.00 each or four for fiddy bucks...

Sorry...no free shipping to china...because all the U.S. MILLENIAL FREE LOADING SLACKERS RUINED ALL REAL WORLD INDIVIDUAL SHIPPING $$$RATES...
8. Author: gummy jonesDate: Sun, 1/26/2020, 6:42AM EST
Jonesy i wouldn't have broadcasted your cot holdings so boldly. Chinese version of ssg is no joke.
9. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sun, 1/26/2020, 10:57AM EST
Saw another video of those excavators actually excavating.
10. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sun, 1/26/2020, 11:17AM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
A couple days ago I saw a video of the construction site. There where hundreds of tracked excavators about 20 yards apart preparing the build site. Without the regulations and permits required here in the states, they may be able to pull this off. It may only stand for a month or two, but I bet they get this building up in record time.

David

They said they're putting it up in 10 days AND they're building a 2nd one next to the 1st one in 15 days!

Slave labor nowadays.
11. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 1/26/2020, 1:00PM EST
Who's going "L.O.N.G." ON CHINESE DRYWALL ??

Who else?

JIM CRAMER
12. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 1/26/2020, 1:01PM EST
& the MOTLEY FOOL
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic