Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
CNN Bias
1. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 1/28/2020, 5:42PM EST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALHaRsBGVc

For once actually made me laugh... forget about the daily wire commentary, and listen from about the 25 second mark to the 1:40 mark.

I'm sorry... that was damn funny.
2. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/28/2020, 5:46PM EST
...is it bias if it's true?
3. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 1/28/2020, 6:03PM EST
that bit about Trump, the supposed leader of the elites not being able to find Ukraine on the map?

I've heard similar comments on some con news outlets also...
4. Author: BrewhaDate: Tue, 1/28/2020, 6:13PM EST
In fairness CNN is a news commentary station more that a new station. They tend to push views.

Not really like FoxNews mind you.
Those cod suckers out right lie. conservative style, that is...
5. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 1/28/2020, 9:00PM EST
yes...MSNBC, CNN and Fox News are infotainment stations, showing clips of actual events and then adding their commentary, opinions and "expert" views...

and Fox News does a better job at alternate facts...

if you just want clips of the days actual events, without opinion or commentary, just watch a local news broadcast...but even then, some bias leaks through in which events are covered/shown..

if you have cable, BBC or Bloomberg (yes) are neutral...
6. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 5:22PM EST
Seems commentary and directed outrage just plain taste better than actual news. God knows there is more money in it.

Again, checkers sells more than chess....
7. Author: AbrignacDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 6:14PM EST
CNN is reporting that the White House has threatened Bolton with the letter sent to him regarding his book. Seems the letter is basic boilerplate but, CNN and make a pebble seem like a planet.
8. Author: tailgaterDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 6:36PM EST
And the left wonder how Trump won the election.

You would think Hillary's basket of deplorables would have taught them a lesson.

9. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 6:57PM EST
The left was only surprised because they underestimated the level of stupid - and amorality.

Our bad.
10. Author: deadeyedickDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 7:08PM EST
Brewha wrote:
The left was only surprised because they underestimated the level of stupid - and amorality.

Our arrogance.

FIFY
11. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 7:21PM EST
Tail I agree with you. They didn’t learn from how the right got Obama re-elected.

And I’m cereal
12. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 1/29/2020, 8:48PM EST
tailgater wrote:
And the left wonder how Trump won the election.

You would think Hillary's basket of deplorables would have taught them a lesson.

ah... the "appeal to winning" argument. Seriously... if one needs to pretend that the opinions of people who are not educated on a subject, and are against gaining knowledge about that subject are valid in order to win an election then you are explicitly accepting that your party would rather win than make intelligent decisions.

I would rather be part of a party that loses, as long as I can keep mocking people like our basket of deplorables.

What do I really care if the party of the uneducated keeps winning? I've lived long enough. When they start trying to water plants with gatorade I'll just quietly starve to death with everyone else... no biggie.
13. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 10:41PM EST
Brewha wrote:

Our bad.

victor809 wrote:
ah... the "appeal to winning" argument. Seriously... if one needs to pretend that the opinions of people who are not educated on a subject, and are against gaining knowledge about that subject are valid in order to win an election then you are explicitly accepting that your party would rather win than make intelligent decisions.

I would rather be part of a party that loses, as long as I can keep mocking people like our basket of deplorables.

What do I really care if the party of the uneducated keeps winning? I've lived long enough. When they start trying to water plants with gatorade I'll just quietly starve to death with everyone else... no biggie.

This is exactly why President Trump gets a second term...…...arrogance becomes you
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 1/29/2020, 11:18PM EST
Paid to laugh and paid to cry.

What will these propaganda machines do for your attention next?

WGAF.

The "mask" has been removed and now everyone sees them. No need for special glasses. They're on your tv.
15. Author: qmechDate: Thu, 1/30/2020, 6:33AM EST
I hate to say this but CNN is slidding into FOX and MSNBC territory. It was not always this way....
16. Author: CelticBomberDate: Thu, 1/30/2020, 8:28AM EST
You guys are arguing about whether it's better to get eaten by a Great White or a Bull Shark. These "News" stations are simply two sides of the same coin and everyone eats it up. That's why they keep serving it.
17. Author: BuckwheatDate: Thu, 1/30/2020, 8:34AM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Paid to laugh and paid to cry.

What will these propaganda machines do for your attention next?

WGAF.

The "mask" has been removed and now everyone sees them. No need for special glasses. They're on your tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

18. Author: SpeysideDate: Thu, 1/30/2020, 8:39AM EST
Can't we quit using the word bias and call it what it is? Lies.
19. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/30/2020, 8:53AM EST
Buckwheat wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

Thing is, once you see them...you see them. No going back.
20. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/30/2020, 8:56AM EST
Speyside wrote:
Can't we quit using the word bias and call it what it is? Lies.

Pardon the interruption...

https://youtu.be/99BQNRU8BMI

this was just running through my head when I read your post.

Now, I'm LMMFAO.

Back to you Johnny, traffic and weather on the 9's!
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic