Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
Newbie from NC
51. Author: NumismaniacDate: Thu, 5/7/2020, 12:47PM EST
You can eat my share, just wasn't a fan.

Although, I almost got the deal, but I was only wanting but a one-off for poor Stephen. You should send him a bag, hehe. NO, NOT that kind of bag, either!

You can save me the bother, I'm planning a BIG bombing run on Hawaii, HEHE!
52. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 5/7/2020, 1:29PM EST
Didn’t you hear, the Germans already bombed Pearl Harbor, no need for further damages! Shame on you

OTC - duly noted. I did mention at the 1st or 2nd vherf that the chips were good but nothing to go wild over. Of course my caveat is that I’ve grown up with these chips for as long as I can remember. It’s changed since I was a youngun’ and while I do prefer the older, saltier version, the current one is healthier.
53. Author: CelticBomberDate: Thu, 5/7/2020, 4:53PM EST
I am OUTRAGED! OUTRAGED I say!

Cello off? Really? Commie.
54. Author: clintCigarDate: Thu, 5/7/2020, 5:16PM EST
Welcome ncpitt. You have no clue what u have got yourself into.
Herfing
55. Author: corey sellersDate: Thu, 5/7/2020, 5:39PM EST
Welcome to the asylum
56. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Fri, 5/8/2020, 1:57PM EST
Happy to welcome another Frank to the cult of Cbid
Be warned bro, You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.
57. Author: Dae006Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 8:12AM EST
ncpitt wrote:
"Other Frank" it is!

Well, I'm calling you ncpitt. d'oh!
58. Author: Mrs. dpnewellDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 12:53PM EST
Welcome from Mayberry (Mount Airy). We hill folk don't go for them there big cities, but y'all welcome to visit the free parts of the state.

David

59. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 1:45PM EST
dayum...this reminds me that my noob, USNGunner ran away...Crying
60. Author: benja123Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 2:04PM EST
Am I someone's nOOb? I'm feeling kind of orphany
61. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 2:57PM EST
You and me both benja, however I can understand my current state of rejection due to my excessively outspoken cheeto fanboy, anti-abortion & Christian-Zionist worldview posts.
I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm but- oops, I did it again.
Hehehe.
Someone pick up benja!!! He's the best noob for miles!
62. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 3:00PM EST
Of course I could just be insecure in light of world events slowing even this economy.
Furthermore if it was my turn to pick up a noob I'd be scared to death to get you benja123
63. Author: ncpittDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:30PM EST
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Welcome from Mayberry (Mount Airy). We hill folk don't go for them there big cities, but y'all welcome to visit the free parts of the state.

David

I never miss a chance for Snappy's! Have a good friend with a place in Roaring Gap, so get up that way every couple months

64. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:38PM EST
Palama wrote:
while I do prefer the older, saltier version, the current one is healthier.

Healthier be damned! There was a sodium rich version?!?!? I'm now so disappointed in the new age OTCs I've had.
65. Author: benja123Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:50PM EST
Dg west deptford wrote:
Of course I could just be insecure in light of world events slowing even this economy.
Furthermore if it was my turn to pick up a noob I'd be scared to death to get you benja123

I can post another pick of your missile to me just to remind you my version of scary is trumped
(see what i did there?)
66. Author: benja123Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:55PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Healthier be damned! There was a sodium rich version?!?!? I'm now so disappointed in the new age OTCs I've had.

I was tempted more than once to pull the trigger on ordering these One Tons after hearing so much but knowing the salt content is no longer up to snuff I'll just keep scarfing my ridiculously dangerous High blood Pressure pretzel rods. My usual BP is 110/70 so they are probably keeping me alive.
67. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:02PM EST
delta1 wrote:
dayum...this reminds me that my noob, USNGunner ran away...Crying

Someone mentioned that at the VHerf. So what happened? Think
68. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:10PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:

The older version had, I would guesstimate, at least twice as much salt. Well, okay, maybe at least a third. And the chip itself seems different. Can’t quite put a finger on it but the newer ones are definitely lighter in color. Possibly from using different (healthier) oil? But, the changes don’t stop me from eating them. Not talking

Since you’re disappointed, I’ll make sure I don’t send you any more in the future. Speak to the hand
69. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:13PM EST
Palama wrote:
Someone mentioned that at the VHerf. So what happened? Think

He got a little frustrated by politics making it's way into every thread and scarpered
70. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:17PM EST
benja123 wrote:
I was tempted more than once to pull the trigger on ordering these One Tons after hearing so much but knowing the salt content is no longer up to snuff I'll just keep scarfing my ridiculously dangerous High blood Pressure pretzel rods. My usual BP is 110/70 so they are probably keeping me alive.

Iffin’ you finally pull the trigger, the best deal is to buy the 3 15 oz. bags. Despite it’s size, the reusable bag does a pretty good job at keeping them fresh. I think the longest we took to eat a large bag was about a month but the chips were still good till the end.
71. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:18PM EST
Palama wrote:
Since you’re disappointed, I’ll make sure I don’t send you any more in the future. Speak to the hand

Now, now. Let's not be hasty. Gonz

I can't be held accountable for my ravings due to trans fat withdrawal
72. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:22PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
He got a little frustrated by politics making it's way into every thread and scarpered

That’s a bummer.

He didn’t seem the type that would get so irritated that he would leave the forum.

When I can’t stand to read a person’s posts, I just use the “Hide User’s Post” feature. I find it to be a great tool to keep me from getting angry at stupid posts.
73. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:24PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Now, now. Let's not be hasty. Gonz

I can't be held accountable for my ravings due to trans fat withdrawal

Oh, almost recanting your statement? Frying pan
74. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:28PM EST
mmmmmm... could be? Anxious
75. Author: PalamaDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 6:35PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
mmmmmm... could be? Anxious

Laugh
76. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 11:59PM EST
Palama wrote:
That’s a bummer.

He didn’t seem the type that would get so irritated that he would leave the forum.

When I can’t stand to read a person’s posts, I just use the “Hide User’s Post” feature. I find it to be a great tool to keep me from getting angry at stupid posts.

I like the posts I can't stand
77. Author: izonfireDate: Thu, 6/11/2020, 7:23AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
I like the posts I can't stand

Me too.
I really like yours...
78. Author: benja123Date: Thu, 6/11/2020, 8:03AM EST
Palama wrote:
Iffin’ you finally pull the trigger, the best deal is to buy the 3 15 oz. bags. Despite it’s size, the reusable bag does a pretty good job at keeping them fresh. I think the longest we took to eat a large bag was about a month but the chips were still good till the end.

You obviously have restraint, a quality I have yet to achieve I'll probably still try em so thnx for the recommendation, I'm hoping to wait for whatever smoking deal Gunner got, I don't like paying full price for my low salt transfat snacks! I remember as a kid eating all the leftover fried noodles at the chinese place, you know the ones that go into the soup? I think they were wonton crackers. I saw a receipe for taking the wrappers, spraying them with oil or pam, sprinking with whatever dry seasonings and baking them for a snack. Might have to try that.
79. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 6/11/2020, 10:36PM EST
in these times, there must be something less deadly to eat
80. Author: benja123Date: Fri, 6/12/2020, 8:29AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
in these times, there must be something less deadly to eat

Had matzo ball soup last night!
81. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 6/12/2020, 11:14AM EST
benja123 wrote:
Had matzo ball soup last night!

Sinkers or floaters?

FFS, now I am hungry.
82. Author: benja123Date: Fri, 6/12/2020, 11:15AM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Sinkers or floaters?

FFS, now I am hungry.

I'd offer but if I feed you I'd have to feed the other 12, of course they float- light and fluffy mmmmm
83. Author: illinichaserDate: Mon, 6/15/2020, 7:41AM EST
ncpitt wrote:
Greetings forum, I'm Frank from Raleigh, NC.

This quarantine has me smoking more so I figured I would join the like minded ladies and gentleman to learn more, try new things, and expand my tastes. Have been enjoying cigars for prob 15 years. My taste originally was big strong and bold, but it's calmed down to something milder over the years.

Anyone here from Raleigh?

Looking forward to virtually meeting you all!

Frank

High Point here. I don't post much around these parts these days, but like you I have more time on my hands recently. . . A lot of us have noticed that we move to the milder more subtle stuff as time goes by.
84. Author: illinichaserDate: Mon, 6/15/2020, 7:44AM EST
tonygraz wrote:
To determine who you are ncpitt and decide upon your forum worthiness, please answer the following simple questions:

Pancakes or waffles ?
Do you like long walks on the beach ?
Daisy Mae or Ellie Mae ?
Do you like camping by the river ?
Cello on or cello off ?
Ginger or MaryAnn ?
David Lee or Sammy ?
Warner Oland or Sidney Toler ?
Have you been in a Turkish prison ?
Do you like gladiator movies ?
dogs or cats ?
Men or women ?
Wad or fold ?
Sit or squat ?
Do sad movies make you cry ?
Butter or margarine ?
Pancho or Cisco ?

And don't forget to pack and send some cigars to [insert name here]

85. Author: illinichaserDate: Mon, 6/15/2020, 7:49AM EST
Palama wrote:
That’s a bummer.

Now I know why Palama never responds to any of my posts

ram27bat
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic