Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Photo Op
1. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:04AM EST
So many here cried foul when Trump took a picture at a church. Anyone here going to decry the "photo op" that the dems blatantly did by taking a knee in African garb?

BTW - an actual African woman says the garb is from a tribe known for selling slaves. How rich is that?
2. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:07AM EST
Give us a link to it.
3. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:14AM EST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzaXk_Rz7A

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/09/democrats-face-backlash-wearing-kente-cloth-kneeling-george/

There's the first 2 that popped up in google.
4. Author: BuckwheatDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:26AM EST
I am not too concerned about his political stunt or those of the democrats (business as usual).

It is the events that led up to him going to the church. I think it is wrong for the government to forcibly remove peacefully assembled people from a public space to stage a political stunt. Yes, it is ironic that the democrats pretend that they were not the slavery party (as were all political parties) at the founding of our country. Most, if not all of the founding fathers were people of that time (i.e. slavers).

Learn more about them here: https://www.britannica.com/topic/The-Founding-Fathers-and-Slavery-1269536 fog
5. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:33AM EST
Not sure anyone here cared that much whether trump did a photo op in front of a church... (well, I think some religious people were a little offended, but I don't care a bit about a church being used as a prop)....

It was gassing protesters to do a whole "I'm a tough guy" act to go out there... and choosing a location which he has never gone to, simply because it's in the middle of the protests.

And the dems have already been getting heat from the left for their ill-chosen photo op. I was mocking them for it a day ago to a friend of mine.
6. Author: tailgaterDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:49AM EST
victor809 wrote:
Not sure anyone here cared that much whether trump did a photo op in front of a church... (well, I think some religious people were a little offended, but I don't care a bit about a church being used as a prop)....

It was gassing protesters to do a whole "I'm a tough guy" act to go out there... and choosing a location which he has never gone to, simply because it's in the middle of the protests.

And the dems have already been getting heat from the left for their ill-chosen photo op. I was mocking them for it a day ago to a friend of mine.

Getting heat from the left?
A few social media sjw's are bent because of the scarf thingy, but if there is any heat from the MSM then I haven't seen it.

7. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:54AM EST
MACS wrote:
So many here cried foul when Trump took a picture at a church. Anyone here going to decry the "photo op" that the dems blatantly did by taking a knee in African garb?

BTW - an actual African woman says the garb is from a tribe known for selling slaves. How rich is that?

it was hilarious, outcry on twitter is near universal, and the condemnation is coming from all sides...

the cloth is a Kente... it has not only deep cultural but also deep religious ties, and wearing one - much like the rastacap - proclaims that you have a strong bond to the community from which they originated... it's not something you casually pick up as a souvenir...

as for the tribe being known for selling slaves, that'd be like saying america is known for buying slaves... not a smart statement by whoever that lady is...
8. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:57AM EST
tailgater wrote:
A few social media sjw's are bent because of the scarf thingy, but if there is any heat from the MSM then I haven't seen it.

why would you gaf what the msm do? why would you be watching any segment of the msm for any reason whatsoever? cmon man... I know you're old, but you're not that old...
9. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 9:57AM EST
tailgater wrote:

meh. I've read plenty of criticism of it on twitter. If you haven't seen any criticism, that's not really my business anymore.

I'm not surprised it's not on cnn or other networks. There's a lot more newsworthy things going on right now than politicians wearing a dumb scarf to try to pander to a group. You know... pandemic and police killing people of color and various southern states screwing up voting for dem areas (coincidentally)...
10. Author: JadeRoseDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 10:44AM EST
I thought what the big wet orange turd did was hilariously pitiful. It's the way he did it that was obscene. As for the Pelosi and Schumer? Also hilariously pathetic, ridiculous, and pandering at it's lowest form.

and yeah...I've seen LOT'S of criticism of it.
11. Author: tailgaterDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 11:22AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
why would you gaf what the msm do? why would you be watching any segment of the msm for any reason whatsoever? cmon man... I know you're old, but you're not that old...

I didn't say I gaf.
I said I've neither seen nor heard about this "heat" you claim exists.

12. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 1:19PM EST

Members of the parliament of whores acting like whores.
13. Author: tailgaterDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 2:48PM EST
Not acting.
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 6/10/2020, 2:50PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
it was hilarious, outcry on twitter is near universal, and the condemnation is coming from all sides...

the cloth is a Kente... it has not only deep cultural but also deep religious ties, and wearing one - much like the rastacap - proclaims that you have a strong bond to the community from which they originated... it's not something you casually pick up as a souvenir...

as for the tribe being known for selling slaves, that'd be like saying america is known for buying slaves... not a smart statement by whoever that lady is...

If only the damned British didn't force them on the New World!
15. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:06PM EST
tailgater wrote:
Not acting.

Point!
16. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:29PM EST
If yall only saw the photo, do yourself a favor and watch the video...
17. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 6/10/2020, 5:55PM EST
Vic is must be real hard being you.....
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic