Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
I Have Chosen Wisely - Room 101 Shogun
1. Author: midmofanDate: Tue, 8/11/2020, 9:14AM EST
The problem with the CI Bucks deal is that whenever I get a stack of them, they start burning a hole in my pocket and I need to spend them!

Well CI had a clearance sale a bit ago and used some of my bucks on several boxes of the Room 101 Shogun Habano. This was my first purchase of the "New" 101's from Matt since the resurrection, but had high hopes since I have liked just about everything of his that I have tried.

Good Choice.

The CI blurb is pretty much right on with this one. More than medium but not overpowering. Some spice, some toast, some leathery-tobacco.

After just a couple weeks rest this is already a really good smoke. Not as amazing as the old Cool Arrow or even the MC3 Roxxo, but those have been aging in the OMB3 Place's warehouse and then my humi for years and years at this point. Going to put these at the bottom of the coolador for a while.

Also nice box....
2. Author: benja123Date: Tue, 8/11/2020, 9:57AM EST
midmofan wrote:
The problem with the CI Bucks deal is that whenever I get a stack of them, they start burning a hole in my pocket and I need to spend them!

Well CI had a clearance sale a bit ago and used some of my bucks on several boxes of the Room 101 Shogun Habano. This was my first purchase of the "New" 101's from Matt since the resurrection, but had high hopes since I have liked just about everything of his that I have tried.

Good Choice.

The CI blurb is pretty much right on with this one. More than medium but not overpowering. Some spice, some toast, some leathery-tobacco.

After just a couple weeks rest this is already a really good smoke. Not as amazing as the old Cool Arrow or even the MC3 Roxxo, but those have been aging in the OMB3 Place's warehouse and then my humi for years and years at this point. Going to put these at the bottom of the coolador for a while.

+1 on Room 101 tho I've never tried Shogun just finished an HN#305 always a good dependable smoke
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic