Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Fallwells spawn is a C.U.C.K.
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 7:35PM EST
Sarcasm

Discuss....
2. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 8/26/2020, 7:41PM EST
Trump said he barely knew him...
3. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 7:42PM EST
Is there an Epstein connection? Cause, it's 2020 and come to expect nothing less.
4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 8/26/2020, 7:45PM EST
RAMMIE ,🤐 was a "pool boy" for Mrs. Rizzo...

Back in the day...

5. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 8/26/2020, 11:14PM EST
I heard only atheists are unable to have morals
6. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 7:10AM EST
Meh, human human foibles.
7. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 7:23AM EST
The hypocrisy of Evangelists.
8. Author: BuckwheatDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 7:39AM EST
tonygraz wrote:

What is it with these uber christians? They all have weird kinks. He supposedly watched the guy he gave millions of $'s to bang his wife. WTF? Not talking
9. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 7:50AM EST
tonygraz wrote:

Buckwheat wrote:
What is it with these uber christians? They all have weird kinks. He supposedly watched the guy he gave millions of $'s to bang his wife. WTF? Not talking

The hypocrisy of judging an entire group by the actions one.

10. Author: BuckwheatDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 8:19AM EST
Gene363 wrote:

So sayeth the catholic church, Rev. Heather Larson, Preacher Tullian Tchividjian, the Baptist Church and many others that I don't have time to research while at work. horse
11. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 8:38AM EST
Gene363 wrote:

Don't you know that Jeffrey Epstein was a Democrat and a sexual predator, so I guess that means all Democrats are sexual predators.whip
12. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 8:54AM EST
For the record, there is nothing immoral about Fallwell and his wife having a 3rd pool boy/sex partner. That fits solely in a "their business" category and as long as everyone is consenting and of an appropriate age, it's really not bad.

However, combining that with a mentality of shaming others for their sexual foibles, as well as the hypocrisy of running a university with an extraordinarily strict code of conduct regarding opposite sex relationships.... that's where this becomes an issue.

Also the accusation the pool boy made that Fallwell has sent him photos of university students naked at the Fallwell farm, indicating he was also using his position at the University to prey on students.
13. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 9:41AM EST
Buckwheat wrote:
So sayeth the catholic church, Rev. Heather Larson, Preacher Tullian Tchividjian, the Baptist Church and many others that I don't have time to research while at work. horse

By the same reasoning because of muslim terrorists, all muslims are bad.
14. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 9:43AM EST
Gene363 wrote:
By the same reasoning because of muslim terrorists, all muslims are bad.

That's absolutely correct.

It's the same reason all Christians and Catholics are bad as well.

I'm glad we agree on things gene!
15. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:01AM EST
victor809 wrote:
That's absolutely correct.

It's the same reason all Christians and Catholics are bad as well.

I'm glad we agree on things gene!

Don't forget atheist communists that killed millions.
16. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:04AM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Don't forget atheist communists that killed millions.

Atheists isn't a group.
But yes, communists are all evil too
17. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:18AM EST
victor809 wrote:
Atheists isn't a group.
But yes, communists are all evil too

There is only one atheist?

Google "atheist organizations"
18. Author: bgzDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:23AM EST
I'm not a part of any atheist organization.

I guess I'm like one of those fake Christians that don't go to church, and is only Christian to be a part of the status quo... except I don't gaf about the status quo.
19. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 10:26AM EST
Gene363 wrote:
There is only one atheist?

Google "atheist organizations"

There are probably atheists who gather.
but there is no organized atheism. There's no screed, or required belief.
Atheism is a lack of belief.
Communism requires a belief in something
Christianity requires a belief in something
Islam requires a belief in something.

One may gather due to a similar lack of belief, but once they start some book that they all have to follow, honestly it stops being an atheist group and becomes whatever is in that book
20. Author: bgzDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 11:12AM EST
Pretty sure what ever book that is, it's probably written by Richard Dawkins.
21. Author: delta1Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 12:48PM EST
if it was Richard Pryor, I'm in...
22. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 12:51PM EST
victor809 wrote:
There are probably atheists who gather.
but there is no organized atheism. There's no screed, or required belief.
Atheism is a lack of belief.
Communism requires a belief in something
Christianity requires a belief in something
Islam requires a belief in something.

One may gather due to a similar lack of belief, but once they start some book that they all have to follow, honestly it stops being an atheist group and becomes whatever is in that book

Atheism has been a prerequisite to many authoritarian regimes like Communism, most often resulting in the mass killings of clerics and followers alike. For the authoritarian regime, the state is the godhead and can't tolerate any competition. How many times has a god-man dictator arisen and worshipped by his subjects?
23. Author: bgzDate: Thu, 8/27/2020, 1:39PM EST
^prime example of why you can't have a conversation with him.
24. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 8/27/2020, 1:56PM EST
RayR wrote:
Atheism has been a prerequisite to many authoritarian regimes like Communism, most often resulting in the mass killings of clerics and followers alike. For the authoritarian regime, the state is the godhead and can't tolerate any competition. How many times has a god-man dictator arisen and worshipped by his subjects?

Uh.... how is this an argument for or against anything?

"Some authoritarian regimes forced people to revere their godhead! Because that was bad, you must revere our authoritarian religious godhead instead to protect you from it!!"
25. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 8/28/2020, 9:41AM EST
victor809 wrote:
Uh.... how is this an argument for or against anything?

"Some authoritarian regimes forced people to revere their godhead! Because that was bad, you must revere our authoritarian religious godhead instead to protect you from it!!"

I stated a fact, try to stay on point it Victor! You don't need to go off on a WHATABOUTISM when anybody points out any nastiness about atheism.
26. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 8/28/2020, 9:52AM EST
I think you need to look up the word "fact".

Definition of whataboutism:

An objective review of a subjective rant or wall of gibberish that is self proclaimed to be fact from the source. When shown evidence to the contrary, the review can enflame or enrage the source from which the subjective material was spewed.
27. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 8/28/2020, 10:07AM EST
bgz wrote:
I think you need to look up the word "fact".

Definition of whataboutism:

An objective review of a subjective rant or wall of gibberish that is self proclaimed to be fact from the source. When shown evidence to the contrary, the review can enflame or enrage the source from which the subjective material was spewed.

I thought you were going to stop talking to me?
The last thing I need from you is your trying to skool me on the definition of words and interpretation of sentences.
28. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 8/28/2020, 10:15AM EST
Not having an existing strong authoritarian belief system in place is always a prerequisite for starting another strong authoritarian belief system.

That is not evidence that one state of being (not having a strong authoritarian belief system in place) will cause the second state of being (the creation of a strong authoritarian belief system).
29. Author: bgzDate: Fri, 8/28/2020, 10:39AM EST
RayR wrote:
I thought you were going to stop talking to me?
The last thing I need from you is your trying to skool me on the definition of words and interpretation of sentences.

So you want to present subjective opinions as objective positions on a public forum without ridicule?

Start a blog and don't allow comments.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic