Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Is it the color of my TV settings?
1. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 8:45PM EST
I rarely watch any news TV stuff. If I sit down to watch TV, it's to stream things for entertainment.

I have Dolt vs Dolt Part 2 Debate on in the background while doing some computer stuff and then I noticed...

Trumps hair color and completion looks rather normal, is this a new thing?
2. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 10/22/2020, 9:59PM EST
next time you see him, he'll be back to orange.

3. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 10/22/2020, 10:17PM EST
TAke a look at the "moderators MITTS"....

THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW?

heR MITTS WErE WAY D@RKER than her muG...

What's up wit dat'?

Colorization problems GALORE on that set....
4. Author: rfenstDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 5:01AM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
I rarely watch any news TV stuff. If I sit down to watch TV, it's to stream things for entertainment.

I have Dolt vs Dolt Part 2 Debate on in the background while doing some computer stuff and then I noticed...

Trumps hair color and completion looks rather normal, is this a new thing?

Yes, I noticed too.. The last seven to 10 days. Notice how he got a major hair cut too?
5. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 6:25AM EST
No I didn't notice a hair style change. I don't watch TV much so really had no point of reference. The orange theme has been his for a long time. I never understood it. It's something that catches your eye immediately and was wondering if this was a slow transition to his new color scheme or if this was the first his first release.

Odd timing though, the orange theme would be more in line with the fall colors here in New England.

Maybe it's not due to a makeup artist but rather a change in hair color and complexion is one of those long term effects from caching the Rona.
6. Author: BuckyB93Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 6:47AM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
TAke a look at the "moderators MITTS"....

THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW?

heR MITTS WErE WAY D@RKER than her muG...

What's up wit dat'?

Colorization problems GALORE on that set....

Maybe the debate never real or live. It was an animatronic show and the colorization was done by in the labs of TNT like they did with the old black and white movies.
7. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 10/23/2020, 12:09PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
No I didn't notice a hair style change. I don't watch TV much so really had no point of reference. The orange theme has been his for a long time. I never understood it. It's something that catches your eye immediately and was wondering if this was a slow transition to his new color scheme or if this was the first his first release.

Odd timing though, the orange theme would be more in line with the fall colors here in New England.

Maybe it's not due to a makeup artist but rather a change in hair color and complexion is one of those long term effects from caching the Rona.

maybe he's past peak?
8. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 1:37PM EST
He's trying 50 shades of grey for Milania.
9. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Fri, 10/23/2020, 6:11PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
Maybe the debate never real or live. It was an animatronic show and the colorization was done by in the labs of TNT like they did with the old black and white movies.

I thought I saw a lunar lander off stage.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic