Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Post election COMMERCIALS...I CaNt wAiT
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 8:03PM EST
horse Beer Frying pan Boo hoo! Brick wall Speak to the hand

I'm so friggin tired of political COMMERCIALS...so tired...
2. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 8:14PM EST
20 bucks says Biden will cry... Mellow
3. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 10/27/2020, 11:51PM EST
Resist part 2 : burn it down (oh that's right peaceful demonstrations)🔥✌️.
4. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 10/28/2020, 12:02AM EST
Did you see that disgusting Biden commercial with the medical quacks whining about them needing a leader and that leader is Joe Biden cause he has a plan!
5. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 10/28/2020, 12:18AM EST
But we gotta elect him to see what the plan is..?? Huh
6. Author: Smooth lightDate: Wed, 10/28/2020, 12:26AM EST
He doesn't remember it,oh yeah the trump plan, plagiarism definitely. 😳
7. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 10/28/2020, 8:43AM EST
I agree with Mr. Jones, political commercials are tiresome which is why I don't watch much TV but they still try to make you watch them on the Internet. I typically will listen closely to the word slinging and watch the imagery presented and just giggle and how stupid the thing is that I just saw.
I could say that it's hard to believe that the sheep are so gullible as to be moved by commercials (propaganda). But I'd be lying. Pandering, meaningless nonsense and outright lies intended to stir an emotional response in people with low critical thinking skills, suckers who can't think things out for themselves, people who are not aware of how they are being manipulated, people who are just after plunder, people who if they were rational would have to come to the conclusion that they are a threat to peaceful society itself and the only honorable thing for them to do is not vote.

Frank will probably say that what all my cynicism means is I hate Amerika.BigGrin
8. Author: Smooth lightDate: Wed, 10/28/2020, 12:29PM EST
Their Cash ain't nothing but trash 🗑️💤🥱
Just another way to get money from the mindless idiots.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic