Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Cigar Purging
1. Author: wulfmanDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 3:41AM EST
I'm hearing a lot lately on the youtube about cigar purging. Even a video about how it burns off ammonia or something.
It just reassures what cigar smokers know about resting and puffing a cigar; and how much the wrapper plays a part in the taste.

So when you purge, you are as it seems to me, igniting the blend. So after purging, you are then burning the wrapper. when purging you are insulating the inside and then when puffing you are igniting the wrapper and tasting it all together.

I dunno, just something i notice. I do blow through the cigar time to time and notice. just my cents. keep smoking brothers and sisters
2. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 5:14AM EST
Was there a full moon last night ?
3. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 7:51AM EST
wulfman wrote:
I'm hearing a lot lately on the youtube about cigar purging. Even a video about how it burns off ammonia or something.
It just reassures what cigar smokers know about resting and puffing a cigar; and how much the wrapper plays a part in the taste.

So when you purge, you are as it seems to me, igniting the blend. So after purging, you are then burning the wrapper. when purging you are insulating the inside and then when puffing you are igniting the wrapper and tasting it all together.

I dunno, just something i notice. I do blow through the cigar time to time and notice. just my cents. keep smoking brothers and sisters

You should tell us all about the cigar enema challenge.
4. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 8:42AM EST
OhMyGod
5. Author: corey sellersDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 8:55AM EST
Do tell how that worked out for you.
6. Author: LeeBotDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 7:06PM EST
So, if I understand, essentially what you are saying is "don't suck all the time; blow every once in a while too."

And you say you have been trying this? Does it change the taste for you?
7. Author: Plowboy221Date: Wed, 11/25/2020, 7:07PM EST
LeeBot wrote:
So, if I understand, essentially what you are saying is "don't suck all the time; blow every once in a while too."

The real question is does he swallow
8. Author: izonfireDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 7:16PM EST
LeeBot wrote:

Plowboy221 wrote:
The real question is does he swallow

I think he's looking for a boyfriend that does it all...
9. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 7:55PM EST
LeeBot wrote:

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me.....
10. Author: CelticBomberDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 7:56PM EST
Oh and stop scaring off the n00bs ya bunch of bitter old tools!
11. Author: wulfmanDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 8:45PM EST
Lol
12. Author: Just RelaxDate: Wed, 11/25/2020, 11:19PM EST
I was excited for a minute reading the topic title thinking a cigar purge was a personal inventory reduction looking for mooches.... where’s mine?
13. Author: clintCigarDate: Thu, 11/26/2020, 1:21AM EST
I heard Celtic sticks'em in his arsehole and farts to purge. Could be a rumor though.
14. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 11/26/2020, 9:35AM EST
Not that here's anything wrong with that.
15. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 11/26/2020, 7:24PM EST
Just Relax wrote:
I was excited for a minute reading the topic title thinking a cigar purge was a personal inventory reduction looking for mooches.... where’s mine?

yup!
16. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 11/26/2020, 8:01PM EST
Good to see I’m not the only one who’s been to jail.
17. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 11/27/2020, 1:53PM EST
I thought this was Carson giving away his stash...
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic