Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Customer Service
1. Author: [email protected]Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 12:36PM EST
does CigarBid have a customer service department? i have an order they say shipped over a month ago the box tracking number shows that it was damaged and never delivered. i have emailed them 8times and sat on hold 3times for over 40 min. each time. the order was over $300. do any of you know how to contact these people? I think the next step is to report them to the BBB
2. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 12:59PM EST
Put your phone on speaker. Wait until someone answers. They will resolve your issue, but you'll have to wait on hold.
3. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 1:20PM EST
[email protected] wrote:
does CigarBid have a customer service department? i have an order they say shipped over a month ago the box tracking number shows that it was damaged and never delivered. i have emailed them 8times and sat on hold 3times for over 40 min. each time. the order was over $300. do any of you know how to contact these people? I think the next step is to report them to the BBB

LMFAO!
They could give two chits if you repot them to some useless BBB.
4. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 1:24PM EST
Cigarbid where all those coddled and spoiled kids, over 21 of course, meet reality. jester
5. Author: izonfireDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 7:15PM EST
[email protected] wrote:

Just had to be a Co¢k man, didn’t ya?
CBid just laughs at your threats.
You wanna entertain 'em, keep 'em coming.

I obviously have to say this again -
Do not call the number posted on their website.
Call the direct line. They'll take care of you immediately...
6. Author: CheapPrickDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 7:53PM EST
I sent a valentine card to customer service and they sent me chocolate cigars....

Turned out they were La Herencia Oscuro Fuertes d'oh! BARF!
7. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 8:41PM EST
rfenst wrote:
LMFAO!
They could give two chits if you repot them to some useless BBB.

consider that the op didn't check there either...
8. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:26PM EST
call the help line ---888-388-2683
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic