Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
CBid Lack of Communication
1. Author: Rejoice50Date: Thu, 2/4/2021, 1:18PM EST
Why is Cigar Bid so hard to get in touch with? I have called several times and they keep me on hold for so long that I cant wait any longer while at work. I have written them twice about an issue and they still have not responded. Are they running a shady operation over there?
2. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 1:21PM EST
First I’ve heard of it
3. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 1:21PM EST
Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
4. Author: plinytheelderDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 1:29PM EST
Why are they so hard to get in touch with?

Its called COVID. They might be having trouble keeping everyone in the office, at the same time, to answer questions from people like you that are experiencing what are likely staffing issues in the warehouse that are caused by social distancing.

Insurance companies, consumer service companies, hell any interaction with business right now is having trouble with customer service.

You have two choices. Wait until you can get through on the phone or GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE FROM YOUR STUPID INANE QUESTIONS THAT ARE BEING ASKED BY EVERY NOOB IN THE SITE.
5. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 2/4/2021, 1:39PM EST
Rejoice you seem like a good egg (and a Christian at that) so I’ll let you in about a little secret us CBid old timers know about. The owner of CBid is named Dave and he really likes taking care of the long time forum members here when we occasionally run into issues. Call (214) 914-3337 between 9-5 central time and ask for Dave, tell him you’re friends with jaderose and he’ll get you taken care of.
6. Author: Ram27Date: Thu, 2/4/2021, 1:49PM EST
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

+1
7. Author: Mason17Date: Thu, 2/4/2021, 4:14PM EST
Rejoice50 wrote:
Why is Cigar Bid so hard to get in touch with? I have called several times and they keep me on hold for so long that I cant wait any longer while at work. I have written them twice about an issue and they still have not responded. Are they running a shady operation over there?

+1
8. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 5:58PM EST
Call the toll free help line at 888-388-2683. Little if any hold time and they will try hard to help you.
9. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 7:04PM EST
Too many problems the world can't solve,
Too many people, no one wants to be involved... Lack of Communication!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8kFKMjTFBs
10. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Thu, 2/4/2021, 7:30PM EST

I thought Jaffer was the good egg?
11. Author: CheapPrickDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 1:40AM EST
I like eggs, I keep mine in a basket
12. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 9:57AM EST
CheapPrick wrote:
I like eggs, I keep mine in a basket

All in one basket? Diversify, you cheap prick!
13. Author: Mason17Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 1:28PM EST
plinytheelder wrote:
Why are they so hard to get in touch with?

Its called COVID. They might be having trouble keeping everyone in the office, at the same time, to answer questions from people like you that are experiencing what are likely staffing issues in the warehouse that are caused by social distancing.

Insurance companies, consumer service companies, hell any interaction with business right now is having trouble with customer service.

You have two choices. Wait until you can get through on the phone or GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE FROM YOUR STUPID INANE QUESTIONS THAT ARE BEING ASKED BY EVERY NOOB IN THE SITE.

Cry Baby Cry YOu poor baby, "GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its a message board available to all CB customers, not just you!!
14. Author: plinytheelderDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 2:57PM EST
Mason17 wrote:
Cry Baby Cry YOu poor baby, "GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its a message board available to all CB customers, not just you!!

Says the person that has been here a couple of weeks... hasn't looked at all the threads about CS issues lately and thought it would be a good idea to start another one.

Freedom of speech isn't defined as your ability to whine.
You have two choices doorknob; 1) Wait it out on hold and get it corrected. 2) Go somewhere else with your whining.
15. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 3:04PM EST
Rejoice50 wrote:

WGAF? No one cares, consider what you've paid and your troubles the price for a semester at the Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

Don't bother with a reply, no one cares.
16. Author: Mason17Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 3:33PM EST
plinytheelder wrote:
Says the person that has been here a couple of weeks... hasn't looked at all the threads about CS issues lately and thought it would be a good idea to start another one.

Freedom of speech isn't defined as your ability to whine.
You have two choices doorknob; 1) Wait it out on hold and get it corrected. 2) Go somewhere else with your whining.

Cry Baby Cry I didn't start this thread smart guy, I just hate armchair tough guys like you!!

your definition of freedom of speech explains your anger towards people asking questions on message boards.

Did you sit on the front or the back of the short bus on the way to school?LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
17. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 3:40PM EST
Mason17 wrote:
Cry Baby Cry I didn't start this thread smart guy, I just hate armchair tough guys like you!!

your definition of freedom of speech explains your anger towards people asking questions on message boards.

Did you sit on the front or the back of the short bus on the way to school?LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oh, right, in that case, WGAF? No one cares, consider what you've paid and your troubles the price for a semester at the Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

Don't bother with a reply, no one cares.
18. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 2/5/2021, 4:19PM EST
What we have here is a failure to communicate.
19. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 2/5/2021, 5:10PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

True, but it's kinda fun to poke'm with sticks and throw rocks at them.

OTOH... this is cigar bid.com LOL
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic