Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Unv. Of Texas "HAVE HAD IT WITH CANCEL CULTURE B.S."
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 3/2/2021, 12:10AM EST
fog fog fog

The richest of the rich UNV. OF TEXAS ARE PULLING , CANCELLING AND RECINDING MASSIVE
SPORTS PROGRAM DONATIONS AND OTHER SCHOOLS WITHIN THE UNV. ARE GETTING FUNDING DECIMATED BY PISSED OFF CONSERVATIVES...

THE big stink is on the school song...
"The Eyes of Texas" supposedLY HAs
ConFedErate tiEs to it origin And the poooosie crybaby woke unv. Administration is caving to the WOKE CANCEL CULTURE THREATS of racism and other gripes against them...
The football team didn't sing the song and show bull horn hand signals during the school song after a big game loss to Oklahoma in 2020...
Alumni are cancelling season tickets, boycott games and pulling sports program donations "EN-MASSe" with comments on there letters to the administration about the new Critical race theory garbage that has been embraced by the football program, whatever that is????

Daniel Canova, FOX NEWS PUBLISHED TODAY
MARCH 1?

2. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 3/2/2021, 8:40PM EST
Come'on all you Texan BOTL!!!!!

COMMENT ...

OR FOR EVER HOLD BACK YOUR U.T. DONATIONS!!!
3. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Tue, 3/2/2021, 8:46PM EST
Get woke, go broke.
4. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Tue, 3/2/2021, 8:56PM EST
I fully support the boycott..........**** the Longhorns

Guns Up!!!
5. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 3/2/2021, 9:18PM EST
#3 RH
LOL!!!

#4 WHISTLE
YEA MAN!!!

BUCKS $$$ TALK...
WOKE B.S.... WALKS!!!
6. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 1:36PM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
I fully support the boycott..........**** the Longhorns

Guns Up!!!

more often than not, I find that Whistle, contrary to popular opinion around here, is on the money, dead on, right...
7. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 1:48PM EST
delta1 wrote:
more often than not, I find that Whistle, contrary to popular opinion around here, is on the money, dead on, right...

Ever now and then even a blind squirrel steps on his own nuts..................or something like that
8. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 1:54PM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
Ever now and then even a blind squirrel steps on his own nuts..................or something like that

I hate it when that happens.
9. Author: RayRDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 2:12PM EST
What's wrong with Confederate ties? Confederates were Americans too. Damn Commies and Neocons
10. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 7:22PM EST
they hated America and wanted to secede to form their own nation, the Confederate States of America....then fought a Civil War against the United States of America, killing hundreds of thousands...

treasonous traitors...
11. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 8:00PM EST
delta1 wrote:
they hated America and wanted to secede to form their own nation, the Confederate States of America....then fought a Civil War against the United States of America, killing hundreds of thousands...

treasonous traitors...

Actually it was revolt against the north and differences of opinions as to the America they each wanted.Yep there was a CIVIL war.........it happens when you're getting fed schit while they're eating caviar.

Or Patriots.........................depends on your perspective.Anyone willing to fight for what they believe in has my respect,within reason I might add.
12. Author: izonfireDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:43PM EST
Anyone with roots to the Confederate South should be denounced and cancelled.
Unless of course, they are a minority.
Then, they should be embraced and celebrated.
Regardless of the amount of dirt contained in their roots...
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic