Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Texas WTF???
1. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 10:53AM EST
Non stop traffic, congestion and development from South of San Antonio all th way through Waco, Austin, Dallas and on to the Oklahoma border! Even the dusty crappy scrublands around Kingsville are getting covered in houses.

Last Friday we drove from Kingsville, Texas to Salem, Missouri helping our younger son and DIL to move from Texas to Missouri. Texas roads were pretty good, Louisiana and Oklahoma are the worst, most of Missouri had good roads.

To tart the move, we drove to Texas from South Carolina pulling a uHaul trailer. Our reservation for a half way stop hotel room in Monroe, LA was cancelled. ram27bat Everything was sold out from Louisiana to South Texas to linemen repairing freeze damage, so we did a non stop, except to get an hour of sleep, drive from South Carolina to Kingsville, Texas. Got our son and daughter in law all loaded up in a uHaul truck, two trailers and one auto, then drove to Missouri .
2. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:13AM EST
Damn dude, you’re too old for that 💩
3. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:40AM EST
I dream of Californication.
4. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 12:25PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Damn dude, you’re too old for that 💩

fog True! LOL
5. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 12:26PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:

Yes, and itt's happening there. d'oh!
6. Author: Plowboy221Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 12:28PM EST
If you listen closely at night out in Salem, you can hear banjos from out afar in the woods......
7. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 1:26PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:

more a nightmare...

seeing more multi story closely packed large residential projects going up all around us, north and south along the I15 and in the hills to the west...

California dreaming is not what it used to be...
8. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 1:53PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Non stop traffic, congestion and development from South of San Antonio all th way through Waco, Austin, Dallas and on to the Oklahoma border! Even the dusty crappy scrublands around Kingsville are getting covered in houses.

Last Friday we drove from Kingsville, Texas to Salem, Missouri helping our younger son and DIL to move from Texas to Missouri. Texas roads were pretty good, Louisiana and Oklahoma are the worst, most of Missouri had good roads.

To tart the move, we drove to Texas from South Carolina pulling a uHaul trailer. Our reservation for a half way stop hotel room in Monroe, LA was cancelled. ram27bat Everything was sold out from Louisiana to South Texas to linemen repairing freeze damage, so we did a non stop, except to get an hour of sleep, drive from South Carolina to Kingsville, Texas. Got our son and daughter in law all loaded up in a uHaul truck, two trailers and one auto, then drove to Missouri .

Stay west of I-35 and steer clear of Austin...................no congestion out my way thank the good Lord.BTW I'm 150 miles west of the congestion bullschit and the azzholes who moved in from Cali.
9. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 2:14PM EST
Austin, TX is still weird.

At a big gas station, near downtown, that closed it's bathrooms for no water, (Supposedly, they still had coffee and fountain drinks), some old guy, about to piss his pants, stood behind his truck door and hosed down the gas pump lane in broad daylight. At least that's what I heard. Not talking
10. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 7:24PM EST
mighta been MACS...did the stream last more than three minutes?
11. Author: CheapPrickDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 7:37PM EST
Gene363 wrote:

It's the mad rush before the secession..
12. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 8:05PM EST
delta1 wrote:
more a nightmare...

seeing more multi story closely packed large residential projects going up all around us, north and south along the I15 and in the hills to the west...

California dreaming is not what it used to be...

State law requires them to build that way. A single family home is borderline illegal.
13. Author: Gene363Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 8:30PM EST
delta1 wrote:
mighta been MACS...did the stream last more than three minutes?

Probably, I, uh, er he, really had to go.
14. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 3/3/2021, 10:15PM EST
prolly just an enlarged prostate
15. Author: izonfireDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:22PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
State law requires them to build that way. A single family home is borderline illegal.

You just HAD to bring up the borderline illegal, didn’t ya?
Racist!!!
16. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 12:23AM EST
izonfire wrote:
You just HAD to bring up the borderline illegal, didn’t ya?
Racist!!!

I prefer the term undocumented lettuce picker.
17. Author: Smooth lightDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 12:12PM EST
Alien super spreader!!!
18. Author: RMAN4443Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:13PM EST
Smooth light wrote:
Alien super spreader!!!

is that code for undocumented hookers?Think
19. Author: delta1Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:13PM EST
may not have to worry much longer about over crowded conditions in Texas...

Governor removed the mask mandate and ordered all businesses to re-open at full capacity...

heard the LT Gov encouraging all old people to get out, shop, eat and drink in public places...
20. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:19PM EST
Over 20,000 Texans already died today since the mask mandate was removed.
21. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:32PM EST
I heard it was 100k
22. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:43PM EST
Maybe you should actually listen to what the Governor actually said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSuTKZiEUkI

Going forward it would be great for the country to expect the sick to stay home or at the least wear a mask if they must go out.
23. Author: RMAN4443Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:43PM EST
I heard they were allowing immigrants who test Covid positive to get on busses, and to disperse throughout the U.S.,
but they can't get U.S children back to school.
I also heard they have the Capital locked down with razor wire and National Guard, but allowing the Border to be overrun with caravans of immigrants...Not talking
24. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:47PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
I heard they were allowing immigrants who test Covid positive to get on busses, and to disperse throughout the U.S.,
I also heard they have the Capital locked down with razor wire and National Guard, but allowing the Border to be overrun with caravans of immigrants...Not talking

Give'm parachutes and let them drop into DC.
25. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 2:59PM EST
Map of states with mask mandates....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/us/biden-mask-mandate-nationwide-trnd/index.html

Think
26. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 3:21PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:

I heard Trump was going to get inaugurated today.
27. Author: tonygrazDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 6:08PM EST
Don't believe anything you hear where he's involved.
28. Author: delta1Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 7:59PM EST
problem with voluntary protective measures: 1) yahoos who dgaf about themselves or other people, 2) people with the virus who don't know they have it, out and about, infecting others...asymptomatics
29. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:04PM EST
^Solution to all those problems... scaredy cats stay locked inside their homes.
30. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:58PM EST
California guidelines today were changed to now recommend wearing two masks. I expect Delta1 to comply immediately.
31. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 11:09PM EST
Would be a shame to cover up his sexy face....
32. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 3/5/2021, 11:51AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
California guidelines today were changed to now recommend wearing two masks. I expect Delta1 to comply immediately.

oh great! You need to be more specific.
now he's gonna wear a bikini in public...

nice job
33. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 3/5/2021, 11:59AM EST
its three masks...two upper and one lower...

Cali thong style masks...
34. Author: izonfireDate: Fri, 3/5/2021, 12:04PM EST
Incentive to wear a full-face mask.
Two layers even...
35. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 3/5/2021, 12:20PM EST
OK...five masks...you all happy now?
36. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 3/5/2021, 9:39PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
is that code for undocumented hookers?Think

kids like you don't happen in public schools...excellent, my man.
37. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 3/5/2021, 9:40PM EST
You couldn't EVEN PAY ME TO VISIT TEXAS ...NOW...

WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN ATTEMPT IT?

YOU HAD TO KNOW WHAT the potential was that you were up against...even though those plans were made months in advance...

U shoulda rented a motorhome with a tow hitch...
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic