Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Picture post limitations
1. Author: HomebrewDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 10:59PM EST
I know I have not been around for awhile. But I have been catching back up, on reading threads, the last couple of days, and I had forgotten how fun this place is. I have tried to post a couple of pictures, but after checking back the next day, the post never showed up?? What are the limits, on size, for the picture post forum? I done went and forgot.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)Beer
2. Author: izonfireDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:03PM EST
I’ve forgotten how fun this place is.
And I never left...
3. Author: jespearDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:15PM EST
Homebrew wrote:
I know I have not been around for awhile. But I have been catching back up, on reading threads, the last couple of days, and I had forgotten how fun this place is. I have tried to post a couple of pictures, but after checking back the next day, the post never showed up?? What are the limits, on size, for the picture post forum? I done went and forgot.

Blame it on the staffing issues at CBID. No one to spare for picture post moderations.

4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:22PM EST
You've been blackballed.
5. Author: HomebrewDate: Wed, 3/3/2021, 11:23PM EST
That makes sense,
Everybody is trying to pinch pennies.
6. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 12:22AM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
You've been blackballed.

OMG that is so racist.
7. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 12:25AM EST
Pics are limited to 200kb and as stated above unless you’re a Platinum Member™️ in good standing your pic ain’t getting posted. Trish retired so I can’t text her anymore.......or send her roses on Mother’s Day.....or come within 500 feet of her house.
8. Author: HomebrewDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 1:22AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Pics are limited to 200kb and as stated above unless you’re a Platinum Member™️ in good standing your pic ain’t getting posted. Trish retired so I can’t text her anymore.......or send her roses on Mother’s Day.....or come within 500 feet of her house.

Thanks Man,
I missed Trishs' retirement? Damn, that sucks.
9. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 1:25AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

Did she move to Oregon? Think
10. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 3:36AM EST
No.
11. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 3/4/2021, 3:46AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
No.

It’s a l-o-n-g drive to Pennsylvania. Anxious
12. Author: Plowboy221Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 8:17AM EST
jespear wrote:
Blame it on the staffing issues at CBID. No one to spare for picture post moderations.

Someone was lurking at some point, because a few of my comments on some threads were deleted by a moderator...
13. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 12:04PM EST
No that was me.

I have Minotaur powers here with my log in credentials but mom decided she couldn’t trust me with pic approval powers.

I only delete your comments usually though and that’s mostly because I hate you.
14. Author: Plowboy221Date: Thu, 3/4/2021, 1:02PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
No that was me.

I have Minotaur powers here with my log in credentials but mom decided she couldn’t trust me with pic approval powers.

I only delete your comments usually though and that’s mostly because I hate you.

Aww I hate you too booLiar
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic