Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
garbage customer service
1. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Fri, 4/23/2021, 3:39PM EST
Bought over 500 bucks in cigars, shipped almost 30 days with no progress.. emails are not helping and they will not answer phone.. this is a trash company.... fighting with CC now to get money back....
2. Author: Smooth lightDate: Fri, 4/23/2021, 4:12PM EST
Just cancel the order on your plastic. We really are not your whinnying area. Start thinking for yourself.😭
3. Author: PalamaDate: Fri, 4/23/2021, 4:20PM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:
Bought over 500 bucks in cigars, shipped almost 30 days with no progress.. emails are not helping and they will not answer phone.. this is a trash company.... fighting with CC now to get money back....

Is there a tracking number? If so then it’s a shipper issue, not a CBid one...so colloquially, you’re barking up the wrong tree. Follow up with the shipper to find out what’s happening with your shipment.
4. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 4/23/2021, 4:46PM EST
He’s a crayon eater, probably doesn’t understand what a tracking number means.....without the Navy Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children would be lost, wondering 29 Palms aimlessly waiting to kill Commies.
5. Author: Plowboy221Date: Fri, 4/23/2021, 4:49PM EST
You have to spent over 100k a year to reach platinum membership, that’s when a personal CBID employee actually will hand deliver the cigars to your front door.
6. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 4/23/2021, 8:11PM EST
Satisfaction guaranteed or double your garbage back.
7. Author: izonfireDate: Fri, 4/23/2021, 8:23PM EST
Of course.

You go to a trash company to get garbage service.
What else would you expect???
8. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 4/23/2021, 8:30PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
He’s a crayon eater, probably doesn’t understand what a tracking number means.....without the Navy Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children would be lost, wondering 29 Palms aimlessly waiting to kill Commies.

Oh, dayum!
9. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 4/23/2021, 9:15PM EST
Mafia owned garbage company
10. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 11:03AM EST
Palama wrote:
Is there a tracking number? If so then it’s a shipper issue, not a CBid one...so colloquially, you’re barking up the wrong tree. Follow up with the shipper to find out what’s happening with your shipment.

Yes there is, but its just a label created it never reached UPS... again, garbage company and garbage service
11. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 11:04AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

Let me know when you man up and pick up a rifle... 29 palms lol, i am east coast Marine. I was killing Iraqis while you still on mommies nipple
12. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 11:06AM EST
Smooth light wrote:
Just cancel the order on your plastic. We really are not your whinnying area. Start thinking for yourself.😭

You are in whatever area I put you in.... and you are in my area now so suck it up.
13. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 12:51PM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:
Yes there is, but its just a label created it never reached UPS... again, garbage company and garbage service

Sounds like your best route is to dispute the cc charges and move on.
14. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 3:06PM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:
You are in whatever area I put you in.... and you are in my area now so suck it up.

Welcome aboard Danno.
Always nice to see another good natured, light-hearted, fun-loving fella show up.

BTW, this is our area.
Yours is back in the closet...
15. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 3:52PM EST
izonfire wrote:
Welcome aboard Danno.
Always nice to see another good natured, light-hearted, fun-loving fella show up.

BTW, this is our area.
Yours is back in the closet...

naw... you sound like a liberal.. thats your closet safe space...
16. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 4:43PM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:
naw... you sound like a liberal.. thats your closet safe space...

Bad guess Danno.
Questioning your gender has you so confused...
17. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 7:05PM EST
Hey fuckbag... how about not making Marines look like retarded douchenozzles?
18. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 10:26PM EST
IZON. He spelled it wrong. Actually he is Don Ho.
19. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 10:27PM EST
Would you please get him straightened out master cheif.
20. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 10:28PM EST
You think dyslexic IZON. Donna?
21. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 4/24/2021, 11:01PM EST
Sorry I mistook you for one of the smart ones......

You know I was killing Iraqis when Germany bombed Pear Harbor.
22. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 4/24/2021, 11:19PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

No one will forget as long as I am alive Z...
23. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 4/24/2021, 11:24PM EST
✊🏿🍆
24. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 4/25/2021, 6:58PM EST
Is that an eggplant in your pocket, or are you going camping?
25. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 9:19AM EST
MACS wrote:
Hey fuckbag... how about not making Marines look like retarded douchenozzles?

Quiet you libtard Californian.. mind your **** business and how i am as a Marine is how i am.. if you want to change that, come to GA and make me... you dont like this post about how **** their customer service is, ignore it, go to the unicorn chat.. until then, kiss my ass.
26. Author: Thunder.GerbilDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 9:45AM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:
Quiet you libtard Californian.. mind your **** business and how i am as a Marine is how i am.. if you want to change that, come to GA and make me... you dont like this post about how **** their customer service is, ignore it, go to the unicorn chat.. until then, kiss my ass.

Awwh snap!

Shit just got real...

27. Author: Stogie1020Date: Mon, 4/26/2021, 11:32AM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:

Hey MACS, I think he wants to fight you...

We sure this guy is really old enough to buy cigars?

Honestly, you might get along with him. He likes to fish.

He also has ink and does IT work for what it's worth. Danno, you still in Williamson, GA?
28. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 4/26/2021, 1:15PM EST
Sounds like someone is up for a 5 minute herf!!!

There’s only two things from Georgia:

1. CROS

2. Jomos named CROS.

Are you actually a black double amputee mooselem in a wheelchair?
29. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 2:54PM EST
*sniff*

*sniff*

You guys smell that? Smells like a keyboard warrior. HA!

What next, Hulkamaniac? You gonna ask me how much I bench?
30. Author: JadeRoseDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 3:01PM EST
WE HAVE A LOVE CONNECTION!
31. Author: ChenoDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 3:04PM EST
Fight fight fight! Playground, under the slide, 3 o'clock!
32. Author: CheapPrickDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 3:29PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

You're kidding.. Germany didn't bomb pearl harbor, that was the limies ,, You know, the British Umpire...
33. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 6:02PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Hey MACS, I think he wants to fight you...

We sure this guy is really old enough to buy cigars?

Honestly, you might get along with him. He likes to fish.

He also has ink and does IT work for what it's worth. Danno, you still in Williamson, GA?

I only fish for liberals... and ya thats 1 of my homes... easy to find me it has all the anti-liberal flags and signs... Also have my 675 acres in south ga where we bury them lol
34. Author: LeeBotDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 8:37PM EST
Look, you seem like a tough guy. I wouldn't want to cross you. But I would gently suggest that maybe, just maybe, coming onto the forum and whining about how your p*ssy hurts isn't the most manly thing to do.

There are a lot of people who want to help you. I'm sure that with enough therapy, and work, and time (time heals all wounds), you'll be able to move past this tragedy in your life, pick up the broken pieces and move on. I believe in you.
35. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 8:52PM EST
Hol up. Is he calling Macs liberal?

Build your judge of character skills, man.
36. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 4/26/2021, 10:09PM EST
Danno_USMC wrote:
I only fish for liberals... and ya thats 1 of my homes... easy to find me it has all the anti-liberal flags and signs... Also have my 675 acres in south ga where we bury them lol

do I get to pick my plot?
I may be over-qualified...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-pc5arC7E
37. Author: JadeRoseDate: Mon, 4/26/2021, 10:14PM EST
LeeBot wrote:

There are a lot of people who want to help you.

Lol....no. There isn't
38. Author: Stogie1020Date: Mon, 4/26/2021, 11:59PM EST
Ok so to be clear we have a bona fide tough guy here.

Wait, what does he need to do to reach full bona fide status?

I am sure there are no tough guys here already who might be better tough guys than this tough guy who clearly self identifies as a tough guy above all other tough guys.

But, if he were really such a tough guy, wouldn't he have put on a clean "I bought it a size too small on purpose" t-shirt and jumped in his tahoe and driven directly to CBid headquarters to give them a very, very, very small piece of his mind? Or maybe a piece of his very, very, very small mind?

Also, since no has asked, what cigars did you order?
39. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 4/27/2021, 2:56AM EST
I don’t know about that, he only private messages me once with an offer for a sexual favor.....so his heart isn’t really in it.

He’s obviously not even from Georgia. Probably some wannabe from Arkansas who is afraid to admit he touches himself when Florida Georgia line plays on CMT in between reruns of his hero Reba.
40. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Tue, 4/27/2021, 2:40PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
I don’t know about that, he only private messages me once with an offer for a sexual favor.....so his heart isn’t really in it.

He’s obviously not even from Georgia. Probably some wannabe from Arkansas who is afraid to admit he touches himself when Florida Georgia line plays on CMT in between reruns of his hero Reba.

look i was only gonna offer you a 100 bucks for a good time but you said that was too much for you :)
41. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Tue, 4/27/2021, 2:42PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Ok so to be clear we have a bona fide tough guy here.

Wait, what does he need to do to reach full bona fide status?

I am sure there are no tough guys here already who might be better tough guys than this tough guy who clearly self identifies as a tough guy above all other tough guys.

But, if he were really such a tough guy, wouldn't he have put on a clean "I bought it a size too small on purpose" t-shirt and jumped in his tahoe and driven directly to CBid headquarters to give them a very, very, very small piece of his mind? Or maybe a piece of his very, very, very small mind?

Also, since no has asked, what cigars did you order?

i drive fords and i bought, or well ordered a bunch of monte's and my fathers.. all my shirts are anti-liberal and offensive and always fit no matter what size i buy lol
42. Author: AbrignacDate: Tue, 4/27/2021, 3:43PM EST
It’s been a while since we had a bonafucked tough guy here. Like all the others he’ll flame out. But, it’s gonna be fun to watch.

BTW, IBTL!
43. Author: Stogie1020Date: Tue, 4/27/2021, 3:45PM EST
Glad you came back danno, and glad you found your meds and started taking them again.

Good bunch of guys here, stick around. Except the liberals. They ruin it, but hey, it's free to join.

Which My Fathers were you ordering?
44. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 4/27/2021, 5:41PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:
Glad you came back danno, and glad you found your meds and started taking them again.

Good bunch of guys here, stick around. Except the liberals. They ruin it, but hey, it's free to join.

Which My Fathers were you ordering?

you know I can hear you, right?

anyhoo, I think danno has figured it out and calmed down.
45. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 4/27/2021, 6:18PM EST
^Only some of them.

Not you, though. Anxious
46. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Tue, 4/27/2021, 7:54PM EST
i ordered the la gran and the other just said my father.. havent had them before. i smoke a lot of montes and i do like some CAO's
47. Author: Danno_USMCDate: Tue, 4/27/2021, 7:54PM EST
i ordered the la gran and the other just said my father.. havent had them before. i smoke a lot of montes and i do like some CAO's
48. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 4/27/2021, 9:12PM EST
post count ho alert!
49. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 4/27/2021, 9:50PM EST
Two things I don’t pay for, one is water......the other is ratchet hoes.

Anyone who willingly smokes General or Atlatis cigars is probably playing bottom for Celticbomber.

Good luck
50. Author: Stogie1020Date: Wed, 4/28/2021, 10:47AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
you know I can hear you, right?

anyhoo, I think danno has figured it out and calmed down.

Frank, I was really only referring to the smelly hippies driving a Prius with a "Coexist" bumper sticker next to the "feel the Bern" sticker.

You are cool. For now.
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic