Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
PBS : "MUHAMMAD ALI" (CACIUS CLAY) BY KEN BURNS IS....
1. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 9/19/2021, 9:33PM EST
fog Applause Applause Applause Applause

FREAKIN' excellent!!!

What a great docuMeNtArY!!!

Please watch it!!!

Narrated by KEITH DAVID...HE HAS an awesome voice...he was a main character on PLATOON , a black dude that said "you a crusader" and all around cool guy...
2. Author: rfenstDate: Mon, 9/20/2021, 7:35AM EST
He produces amazing films. And, Muhamad Ali is always GREAT entertainment.
3. Author: bgzDate: Mon, 9/20/2021, 7:59AM EST
I have expectations... I seen the Will Smith movie.

Will probably make my watch list though.
4. Author: Smooth lightDate: Mon, 9/20/2021, 10:55AM EST
Excellent documentary watch it too. Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.
5. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 9/21/2021, 10:04PM EST
Second episode tonight.
6. Author: BuckyB93Date: Wed, 9/22/2021, 12:03AM EST
I think they have the whole series available on PBS streaming channel. If you subscribe to cable TV service that has your PBS channel in your cable package or a donor to PBS, I think the app channel is free. I started watching it yesterday and I've already seen 2nd episode.

Yesterday, while trying to chill out and do a layabout for a few hours, I was interrupted numerous times by couple of friends (they know I have Monday's off from the circus) that needed simple technical help with their computers and streaming devices.

I can't turn down a friend in need since, typically, it's a simple task for me but insurmountable for them so I want to get them back up running. I should contract out my services to the apartment complex: on-site computer, tablet, cell phone, internet, streaming device technical service thingy.

Also had some homework to do and watch the Packers on MNF so I wasn't able to really get into the groove of the series uninterrupted. I might have to start over.

Anyway, long story short, I think the PBS app on your streaming device has the whole series (4 episodes?) available to watch.
7. Author: Smooth lightDate: Wed, 9/22/2021, 10:20AM EST
I like my history a little at a time,gives you perspective of the time back then.

Thanks for the heads-up BB93.
8. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 9/22/2021, 7:04PM EST
Plus!!!
They run DEM'
Back
To
Back!!

Awesome!!!

Like a planet of the apes marathon on svengollie
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic