Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Microchips anyone...?
1. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 1/23/2022, 11:49PM EST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BNt-0kfic8

Willing participants... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_gemn9a9E
2. Author: RayRDate: Mon, 1/24/2022, 10:21AM EST
It will be either GET CHIPPED or it will be Room 101.
3. Author: Speyside2Date: Mon, 1/24/2022, 12:39PM EST
MACS, I was fully prepared to create a nasty reply. And then I watched it. Anyone who can think critically can see the probable end to freedom. I already have an internal smart device, my brain. Laugh and metaphorically kick me in the ass. So you can load useful data on the device. So can anyone else. The only way one will ever be implanted in me is if I am dead. Optional in Sweden now, no way possible this can create a Totalitarian country, yup, no way. Plus no way our government would abuse this. The Tuskegee airmen actually volunteered to be injected with Syphilis, if only we had been chipped then the CIA could show proof of this. If anyone, repeat anyone thinks this is a good idea they are fucked in the head already.
4. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 1/24/2022, 12:47PM EST
can it find me if I wander away from the back yard?
5. Author: Speyside2Date: Mon, 1/24/2022, 1:10PM EST
Your yard isn't fenced? Frank listen to the YouTube, it makes a number of reasonable thoughts.
6. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 1/24/2022, 1:14PM EST
It's a conspiracy theory. That's so far-fetched you'd have to have a tinfoil hat, right?

Until it's no longer crazy and people are actually doing it.
7. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Mon, 1/24/2022, 5:00PM EST
My girlfriend's dog died, so I tried to cheer her up by getting her an identical one. It just made her more upset. She screamed, " What am I supposed to do with two dead dogs?"
8. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 1/24/2022, 9:43PM EST
MACS wrote:
It's a conspiracy theory. That's so far-fetched you'd have to have a tinfoil hat, right?

Until it's no longer crazy and people are actually doing it.

And that's how we get mandates.

9. Author: bgzDate: Mon, 1/24/2022, 10:59PM EST
tailgater wrote:
And that's how we get mandates.

It's a grand scheme by Reynolds to get people to buy more wrap. I bet you have some in your drawer don't you?
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic