Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
THIS JUST IN !
1. Author: tugboatDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 1:08PM EST
An abortion-rights advocate told lawmakers on Wednesday that men can get pregnant and undergo abortions because a person can choose the gender to which they wish to identify.

Aimee Arrambide, executive director of the abortion advocacy group Avow Texas, appeared before the House Judiciary Committee during a hearing about abortion.

Arrambide was asked by Rep. Dan Bishop, R-N.C., to define a woman.

believe that everyone can identify for themselves," Arrambide said.

Asked if she then believed that men therefore could get pregnant and have abortions, Arrambide answered, "Yes."

The hearing was held just over two weeks after Chief Justice John Roberts confirmed the authenticity of a leaked draft opinion suggesting the Supreme Court may be poised to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade case that legalized abortion nationwide.d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
2. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 2:22PM EST
I identify as = I pretend to be.

It ain't real, it's make believe played by "supposed" adults. This has gone far beyond ridiculous.
3. Author: Plowboy221Date: Thu, 5/19/2022, 2:44PM EST
I’m a billionaire and it’s my money and I want it now, and throw in a couple playboy playmates for girlfriends while your at it…..
4. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 3:36PM EST
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the wimmens... Mellow
5. Author: AbrignacDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:06PM EST
tugboat wrote:
An abortion-rights advocate told lawmakers on Wednesday that men can get pregnant and undergo abortions because a person can choose the gender to which they wish to identify.

Aimee Arrambide, executive director of the abortion advocacy group Avow Texas, appeared before the House Judiciary Committee during a hearing about abortion.

Asked if she then believed that men therefore could get pregnant and have abortions, Arrambide answered, "Yes."

The hearing was held just over two weeks after Chief Justice John Roberts confirmed the authenticity of a leaked draft opinion suggesting the Supreme Court may be poised to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade case that legalized abortion nationwide.d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Hmmmmm…..

I’m thinking that getting a hemorrhoid removed during a colonoscopy is about as close to an abortion as someone born with X chromosome is going to get.
6. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:07PM EST
Then the wimmens take half of your money
7. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:09PM EST
tugboat wrote:

Where do you come up with this $hit?... and why do you keep posting it outside of the Politics Section?
8. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:25PM EST
Men getting pregnant and having abortions is not politics. It’s a biological fact.
9. Author: dkeageDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:49PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the wimmens... Mellow

Say ello to my lil friend...
10. Author: tugboatDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 4:56PM EST
rfenst wrote:
Where do you come up with this $hit?... and why do you keep posting it outside of the Politics Section?

I can not, nor will ever divulge my sources.
And as far as my illegal posting is concerned...I do that just to annoy you .
Beer Flapper
11. Author: RayRDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 5:09PM EST
"I think; therefore, I am whatever I say I am"

And I thought I was the only one who annoyed Robert.
12. Author: Dg west deptfordDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 5:11PM EST
Ispregnant man emoji in any segregated section of the emoji choices?
13. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 5/19/2022, 7:12PM EST
Tuggy didn’t get hugged enough as an infant, also no breastfeeding.

#science
14. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 7:50PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Then when you get the power, then you get the wimmens...

The real wimmens or the pretend wimmens?
15. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 5/19/2022, 8:29PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Men getting pregnant and having abortions is not politics. It’s a biological impossibility.

FIFY
16. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 5/19/2022, 10:20PM EST
RayR wrote:
"I think; therefore, I am whatever I say I am"

And I thought I was the only one who annoyed Robert.

you need bigger goals than that.
It's not your politics.
It's you.
17. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Fri, 5/20/2022, 11:12AM EST
This whole country has lost their fuggin minds. I could care less if someone wants to be a tranny or whatever but if you’ve got a ******. Well you’ve got a ******. End of discussion
18. Author: RayRDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 11:34AM EST
Jakethesnake86 wrote:
This whole country has lost their fuggin minds. I could care less if someone wants to be a tranny or whatever but if you’ve got a ******. Well you’ve got a ******. End of discussion

You'll have no choice but to care because they will keep shoving it down your throat, repeatedly grooming you, telling you that you must be woke and care. That's their plan to compel everyone from little children to old guys like Frank to accept their wokie ways.
19. Author: tugboatDate: Fri, 5/20/2022, 12:39PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Tuggy didn’t get hugged enough as an infant, also no breastfeeding.

#science

My mom told me that I bite,bitew:d/
20. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 5/20/2022, 1:04PM EST
shrug...wake me up when men who identify as women start shooting up a church, market, nightclub...
21. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 5/20/2022, 9:19PM EST
RayR wrote:
You'll have no choice but to care because they will keep shoving it down your throat, repeatedly grooming you, telling you that you must be woke and care. That's their plan to compel everyone from little children to old guys like Frank to accept their wokie ways.

Tripod Envy is not uncommon in lesser men, as you must know.
22. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 5:02PM EST
Fair point delta. However if you have a pe nis you belong in the men’s bathroom. Therefor. Well still makes you a man
23. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:33PM EST
once upon a time a bathroom was available to anyone who needed a bathroom.
24. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:44PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
once upon a time a bathroom was available to anyone who needed a bathroom.

“Anyone” is a racist and phobic term.
25. Author: tonygrazDate: Sat, 5/21/2022, 7:45PM EST
Not that there is anything wrong with that,
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic