Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Selling Items?
1. Author: JGRAZDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 11:55AM EST
Just curious, are we allowed to sell on these forums? I make several different types of cigar ashtrays and would like post here to see if any are interested.
2. Author: Ram27Date: Thu, 1/5/2023, 12:42PM EST
NO ram27bat
3. Author: AbrignacDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 12:44PM EST
Didn’t seem to stop a painter who used to post here. But, I heard he was under a certain cone.
4. Author: Ram27Date: Thu, 1/5/2023, 12:44PM EST
I would have anyone interested contact you and work out deal with them. Good luck. Herfing
5. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 12:44PM EST
No. That’s how Mr Jones got the FBI-SSG on his tail.
6. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 12:46PM EST
Technically, no... you'd be competing to sell similar things as the website does and they would likely be pissed about it.

However... last time anyone from cbid actually monitored these boards?? I dunno...
7. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 1:25PM EST
NO...

Go away FORUM RULE BREAKER

OR

JOIN THE OTHER RULE BREAKER WHO SELLS HIS CIGAR ART ON HERE

FORGET HIS HANDLE
8. Author: KingoftheCoveDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 2:50PM EST
No.
But you could put up a pic of the nice ash tray you made for YOURSELF.
If for some reason, someone was to ask you about it, and such, you could private message each other and go from there.
9. Author: drglncDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 2:55PM EST
JGRAZ wrote:
Just curious, are we allowed to sell on these forums? I make several different types of cigar ashtrays and would like post here to see if any are interested.

Just post a pic of your "Daily Driver" and let people know they can message you for details... cant be worse then some of the other stuff that happens on these forums
10. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 2:59PM EST
drglnc wrote:
Just post a pic of your "Daily Driver" and let people know they can message you for details... cant be worse then some of the other stuff that happens on these forums

EXCEPT....

CigarBid Forum Terms & Conditions

Use of the Forum is open to all CigarBid registered users. The Forum is provided as an opportunity for members to discuss cigars and related topics.

The basic rule for using the Forum is that you use good judgment and common sense in keeping your comments and messages friendly. Some examples of objectionable messages include but are not limited to: the use of profanity; messages that contain obscene, disparaging, defamatory or libelous material or unlawful threats; messages that violate rights of privacy or publicity; messages with a commercial purpose, including advertising competing web sites; and messages in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation. At our sole discretion, CigarBid.com reserves the right to remove objectionable Forum messages, to close a thread at any time, or to deny privileges to those who violate these Terms & Conditions. While it is impossible to review every message, we will undertake to remove objectionable material as soon as reasonably possible.

By using the Forum you acknowledge that all messages are the express opinions of the authors only. Neither CigarBid.com nor its administrators or staff shall be held liable for any messages. Information that you post or make available to us and others on the Forum is deemed public information and, as such, may be used by us or others in accordance with the law. The IP address of all messages is recorded to assist in enforcing these Terms & Conditions. CigarBid.com reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time and without prior notice to users.

Thank you and welcome to our community Forum!

Maybe being more discreet and flying under the radar...and send Shana a couple.
11. Author: drglncDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:04PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
EXCEPT....

CigarBid Forum Terms & Conditions

Use of the Forum is open to all CigarBid registered users. The Forum is provided as an opportunity for members to discuss cigars and related topics.

The basic rule for using the Forum is that you use good judgment and common sense in keeping your comments and messages friendly. Some examples of objectionable messages include but are not limited to: the use of profanity; messages that contain obscene, disparaging, defamatory or libelous material or unlawful threats; messages that violate rights of privacy or publicity; messages with a commercial purpose, including advertising competing web sites; and messages in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation. At our sole discretion, CigarBid.com reserves the right to remove objectionable Forum messages, to close a thread at any time, or to deny privileges to those who violate these Terms & Conditions. While it is impossible to review every message, we will undertake to remove objectionable material as soon as reasonably possible.

By using the Forum you acknowledge that all messages are the express opinions of the authors only. Neither CigarBid.com nor its administrators or staff shall be held liable for any messages. Information that you post or make available to us and others on the Forum is deemed public information and, as such, may be used by us or others in accordance with the law. The IP address of all messages is recorded to assist in enforcing these Terms & Conditions. CigarBid.com reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time and without prior notice to users.

Thank you and welcome to our community Forum!

Maybe being more discreet and flying under the radar...and send Shana a couple.

Yea, i intended for my comment to imply discretion. Maybe even offer some up for "trade" in the trade forum to get awareness.
12. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:06PM EST
drglnc wrote:
Yea, i intended for my comment to imply discretion. Maybe even offer some up for "trade" in the trade forum to get awareness.

Silenced
13. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:12PM EST
Post a pic….you guys are funny
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:13PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

ANY pic?
15. Author: drglncDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:15PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

I agree, Post a pic of your current supply so we at least know what you are talking about.. then we can officially say that you should not post them for sale and should not tell people to message you for details and pricing.
16. Author: drglncDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:15PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
ANY pic?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
17. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:17PM EST
Curses...foiled again.
18. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:18PM EST
drglnc isn’t very much fun…
19. Author: corey sellersDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:19PM EST
Post a picture using imgur and let people contact you. Don't put a price on the forum for all to see.
20. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:20PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
drglnc isn’t very much fun…

We'll always have Paris...Herfing
21. Author: drglncDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:23PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
We'll always have Paris...Herfing

I prefer Rome, Paris was dirty and not as magical as the movies make it seem...
22. Author: HockeyDadDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 3:26PM EST
drglnc wrote:

That is a filthy lie!
23. Author: JGKAMINDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 5:37PM EST
JGRAZ wrote:

Yes, but you must be a Platinum rewards member and then change the address up top from www.cigarbid.com to www.Etsy.com.Herfing
24. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 8:10PM EST
Abrignac

What was that painters handle???

It began with a "C" I think?
25. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 8:12PM EST
Abrignac

What was that painters handle???

It began with a "C" I think?
26. Author: dkeageDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 8:17PM EST
^. Muhren?
27. Author: corey sellersDate: Thu, 1/5/2023, 8:20PM EST
Just send me a picture and price.
28. Author: burning_sticksDate: Fri, 1/6/2023, 10:37AM EST
drglnc wrote:

I thought Paris was at least a little cleaner than Rome, other than the urine flowing down the curbs. See pissoir.
29. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 1/6/2023, 11:30AM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
That is a filthy lie!

Somebody got a case of the butthurt!
30. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 1/6/2023, 9:52PM EST
#26 dkeage

That's it!!!

Not a C
But
An M

Murhen !!!

It was and is...