Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Warped Lirio Rojo 2022 and Upper Realm
1. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 6/17/2023, 3:50PM EST
Although Warped has become one of my favorite boutique brands, I don't always buy every new release however, the small place has a 35% off on the LR 2022 and UR so wondering if anyone has tried either one and what are your thoughts?

2. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 6/17/2023, 4:06PM EST
I’ve not had either but I have an upper realm somewhere. If I can locate it I’ll smoke it tonight
3. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/17/2023, 4:50PM EST
Palama wrote:
Although Warped has become one of my favorite boutique brands, I don't always buy every new release however, the small place has a 35% off on the LR 2022 and UR so wondering if anyone has tried either one and what are your thoughts?

35% off orders $120 or more
4. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 6/17/2023, 5:21PM EST
Jakethesnake86 wrote:
I’ve not had either but I have an upper realm somewhere. If I can locate it I’ll smoke it tonight

Standing by for your scouting report. Whistle
5. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 6/17/2023, 5:22PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
35% off orders $120 or more

Frankie gets those e-mails too! BigGrin
6. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 6/17/2023, 5:47PM EST
K so I’m to the band here.

Good smoke. Just maybe not my smoke
I did like it but I’m not in love with it. Spicy but not super complex. For myself I won’t pick up more..

However I also said I wasn’t amazed by the eagles descent. I will revisit that one but I’m 100 percent sure my humidity is in check and has been for months.

I’ve had that cigar since I could first acquire one when they came out

That said it is a good smoke

Try a single
7. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 6/17/2023, 8:36PM EST
Jakethesnake86 wrote:
K so I’m to the band here.

Good smoke. Just maybe not my smoke
I did like it but I’m not in love with it. Spicy but not super complex. For myself I won’t pick up more..

However I also said I wasn’t amazed by the eagles descent. I will revisit that one but I’m 100 percent sure my humidity is in check and has been for months.

I’ve had that cigar since I could first acquire one when they came out

That said it is a good smoke

Try a single

Dang it! Talk about early onset of Alzheimer’s! Earlier this year I bought a few Upper Realms from the same small place and even smoked one in March. My notes say that it has some potential but to let them sit and try another in August. Out of sight, out of mind. d'oh!

So, no need to ponder any URs, just gotta make a decision about the LR 2022. I’ve enjoy the LR 2018 and 2019 versions but missed out on the ‘20 and ‘21 so mebbe I’ll grab some ‘22s anyway.
8. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Sat, 6/17/2023, 9:26PM EST
Well at least we came to a similar conclusion

I’ve never had the other one but I’m curious to hear opinions. I dig most warped smokes
9. Author: deadeyedickDate: Mon, 6/19/2023, 5:42PM EST
Kyle Gellis has been making some fine smokes. I have tried most blends over the last few years.All have been very good construction and flavorful. Favorites are more toward the medium range for my tastes:

La Colmena
Sky Flower
Black Honey
Gran Reserva 1988
Chinchalle
Eagles Decent
10. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Mon, 6/19/2023, 7:38PM EST
Haven’t tried the black honey Need to revisit eagles descent. The rest of those are very good
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic