Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Got any fingered cigar bags?
1. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 4/6/2024, 2:08PM EST
I could use like 10 or 15 if someone has extras....
2. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 4/6/2024, 2:22PM EST
Lemme look…I think palama gave me some.
3. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 4/6/2024, 4:37PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Lemme look…I think palama gave me some.

I don’t think I gave you that much. Nonetheless, I can easily cover Robert’s inquiry / request.
4. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 4/6/2024, 5:11PM EST
Yeah however many you sent I now have 5, sorry Robert good to see one of the finer gentleman pick up your request.
5. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 4/6/2024, 6:31PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Yeah however many you sent I now have 5, sorry Robert good to see one of the finer gentleman pick up your request.

WhoTF you callin' names?

I ain't been called that since my high school graduation and I'mma sure the brothers meant 98.2% of the class with me as the lone exception. jester

But yah, I'll "take care" of Robert.

Whistle
6. Author: danmdevriesDate: Sat, 4/6/2024, 7:03PM EST
I always assumed these were like $0.50/ea. Well, they are when bought in small quantities. Anyone wanna box split?

https://www.interplas.com/8-x-8.5-2-mil-cigar-bags-with-5-compartments-p-czg20885-5c
7. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 4/11/2024, 12:51PM EST
Thanks guys!!!
8. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 4/11/2024, 3:31PM EST
Can you store cigars in those if you keep a Boveda pack in the top? (Asking for a friend)
9. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 4/11/2024, 4:59PM EST
jeebling wrote:
Can you store cigars in those if you keep a Boveda pack in the top? (Asking for a friend)

I wouldn't. And you'd be hard pressed to fit a boveda in there.
10. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 4/11/2024, 5:07PM EST
I wonder if you can make your own using freezer storage ziplock bags and one of them heat sealer thingies. Both the freezer bags and the vacuum bags are made out of polyethylene. I don't have a vacuum sealer thingie, but just wondering.
11. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 4/11/2024, 5:58PM EST
BuckyB93 wrote:
I wonder if you can make your own using freezer storage ziplock bags and one of them heat sealer thingies. Both the freezer bags and the vacuum bags are made out of polyethylene. I don't have a vacuum sealer thingie, but just wondering.

I have one. But the clasps that lock the two halves together would pierce through the part of the bag that has to overhang. I could certainly make a cigar sleeve bag, but couldn't have it with a ziploc closure.
12. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Thu, 4/11/2024, 6:21PM EST
I’ve got an old bag sealer that could do that. It doesn’t lock on like a vacuum sealer. Looks like the old school paper cutters. Cept obviously no blade and such but the function is the same
13. Author: PalamaDate: Thu, 4/11/2024, 6:40PM EST
jeebling wrote:

Yes, but it does depend on how long the dividers are. Some bags have shorter “walls” so you can use the 2nd smallest size but for the brand I bought, I kinda, sorta am limited to the small 8 gm Bovedas. Of course ymmv and you can always fold the bags to fit.
14. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 4/11/2024, 7:56PM EST
danmdevries wrote:
I have one. But the clasps that lock the two halves together would pierce through the part of the bag that has to overhang. I could certainly make a cigar sleeve bag, but couldn't have it with a ziploc closure.

I was just thinking to seal the "ribs" in the bag itself and not in the zipper part.
15. Author: Jakethesnake86Date: Thu, 4/11/2024, 8:02PM EST
^ yeah that’s my thought as well Bucky.
16. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 4/11/2024, 9:10PM EST
Palama wrote:
Yes, but it does depend on how long the dividers are. Some bags have shorter “walls” so you can use the 2nd smallest size but for the brand I bought, I kinda, sorta am limited to the small 8 gm Bovedas. Of course ymmv and you can always fold the bags to fit.

Well, I’ve got the cigars in the finger bags with the Boveda packs, bags are opened and the bags themselves are in a sistema box with other cigars and there is the same RH Boveda bag in the sistema. I don’t want Deltas cigars mingling too close with the riff-raff.
17. Author: AbrignacDate: Sun, 4/14/2024, 6:06PM EST
Why would anyone finger a ziploc bag? Pervs….
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic