Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
C'est la Vie Toro Sweet
1. Author: B SmoothDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 6:35PM EST
Your thoughts on this Cigar. I recently bought a 20 stick pack but I really don't like them at all. Feel like throwing in the trash
Brick wall Any suggestions is it because I smoked and ddint let them season for some time?
2. Author: corey sellersDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 6:41PM EST
Well…

Throw them in the trash and try Gurkhas . They are better if you can afford them. Ask Tony he will tell you I bet he don’t smoke that ****. If Tony smokes it I stay away. Kinda like Mikey likes it .
3. Author: corey sellersDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 6:42PM EST
Just sayin…
4. Author: B SmoothDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 6:51PM EST
I appreciate it that was not a good smoke at all.
5. Author: B SmoothDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 6:52PM EST
corey sellers wrote:
Just sayin…
any paticular one by them?
6. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 5/22/2024, 7:03PM EST
That's Life, C'est la Vie...that name basically screams "you're prolly not gonna like this cigar"...
7. Author: corey sellersDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 7:08PM EST
Haha

Alright post of the year here .

Don’t do Gurkha go with AJ Fernandez cigars to start with . Look around you can find smokes for good prices . I started with Gurkha as did a lot of guys . Skip that process trust me . Well just buy a fiver and then spend $5 for one cigar . You will tell me thank you.
8. Author: B SmoothDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 7:18PM EST
corey sellers wrote:
Haha

Alright post of the year here .

Don’t do Gurkha go with AJ Fernandez cigars to start with . Look around you can find smokes for good prices . I started with Gurkha as did a lot of guys . Skip that process trust me . Well just buy a fiver and then spend $5 for one cigar . You will tell me thank you.
Yeah worst than ordering Door dash and they get your order wrong LOL. Thanks Guys!

9. Author: B SmoothDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 7:21PM EST
delta1 wrote:
That's Life, C'est la Vie...that name basically screams "you're prolly not gonna like this cigar"...
yeah not a good stick my opion
10. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 9:07PM EST
Mothership selling 40 for $49. They were never going to be good. Toss 'em or hand them out to moochers who don't smoke
11. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 9:08PM EST
I bought some la vies once - they were awful, particurly the one I tossed right off the bat. Cut it open and found a piece of tarp in it.
12. Author: B SmoothDate: Wed, 5/22/2024, 9:14PM EST
tonygraz wrote:
I bought some la vies once - they were awful, particurly the one I tossed right off the bat. Cut it open and found a piece of tarp in it.
thats what I felt after half of smoke of the stick like this is not it!
13. Author: corey sellersDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 6:04AM EST
I am telling you if Tony says it’s bad then stay the hell away.
14. Author: AbrignacDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 6:26AM EST
It never ceases to amaze me that people are surprised when they learn that a cigar they bought for a buck each tastes like 💩.
15. Author: TiverDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 7:39AM EST
If you want a cheap sweet tip, maybe try the Drew Est factory sweets. I haven't, but my guess is it would be a step up
16. Author: jeeblingDate: Thu, 5/23/2024, 4:24PM EST
Corey has a good tip, try the AJ Fernandez stuff and don’t forget to let them sit at proper RH for a couple weeks before you burn them. Tiver is also on to something with Drew Estate. They are generally reliable and respected even if you don’t care for the particular blend you are probably going to get a well crafted cigar.

Take it from me, braddah, don’t fall for the Gurkha 93% off sale. Rocky Patel can also be very iffy. You’re taking a chance with that brand and they need to sit for months at proper RH to even think about burning them. I’m a noob so take my advice with a grain of salt. My experience is fresh though.
17. Author: B SmoothDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:03PM EST
jeebling wrote:
Corey has a good tip, try the AJ Fernandez stuff and don’t forget to let them sit at proper RH for a couple weeks before you burn them. Tiver is also on to something with Drew Estate. They are generally reliable and respected even if you don’t care for the particular blend you are probably going to get a well crafted cigar.

Take it from me, braddah, don’t fall for the Gurkha 93% off sale. Rocky Patel can also be very iffy. You’re taking a chance with that brand and they need to sit for months at proper RH to even think about burning them. I’m a noob so take my advice with a grain of salt. My experience is fresh though.

I appreciate it !
18. Author: B SmoothDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:04PM EST
Tiver wrote:
If you want a cheap sweet tip, maybe try the Drew Est factory sweets. I haven't, but my guess is it would be a step up

cool thanks
19. Author: B SmoothDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:05PM EST
Abrignac wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me that people are surprised when they learn that a cigar they bought for a buck each tastes like 💩.

IM sure you been there before so what cigar brand would you suggest?Think
20. Author: MidnightToker( • )( • )Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:39PM EST
As others have said, Drew Estate Factory Smokes are good $1-$2 cigars.
21. Author: Stogie1020Date: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:45PM EST
Class 34 bundles at the page place. Not the fugazi stuff, just the numbered blends.
22. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 5/24/2024, 10:46PM EST
Asylum Schizos are purty good for a cheap smoke. I prefer their other lines though
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic