Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
straight from the horses.......mouth
1. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 11/2/2013, 8:00PM EST
Palama wrote:
Hate to admit it but I'm out of smokes and beer. What's a guy to do?

Boo hoo! Whistle Angel
2. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 11/2/2013, 8:06PM EST
Z, you fuggin' chithead!

You delete this right NOW!

NOW I SAY!

Gunnfunnit!
3. Author: dharboltDate: Sat, 11/2/2013, 8:13PM EST
Wow, z really has it in for you conan.
4. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 11/2/2013, 8:23PM EST
I'm gonna have nightmares about boxes arriving at work with co-workers giving me "da eye" 'cause I'm always gettin' stuff. And then when I open the boxes, seegars are gonna spring out, already clipped and lit and stuff themselves into my mouth...5 sticks at a time! I'm gonna need some psychiatric help at this rate...maybe as soon as tomorrow....

Cue it up:

They're coming to take me away ha-ha, hee-hee, ho-ho to the funny farm....
5. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sat, 11/2/2013, 8:32PM EST
You haven't gotten a box for like 24 hours.
6. Author: robertsccr5Date: Sat, 11/2/2013, 10:57PM EST
Lol but have you made smokers of your coworkers yet?? Just this week I got two guys to sign up here. My coworkers had similar reactions when I was on a serious bidding spree. They always know when I'm full or have reached my budget limit.

7. Author: cacmanDate: Sun, 11/3/2013, 9:08AM EST
dharbolt wrote:
Wow, z really has it in for you conan.

A fledgling bromance in the making.
8. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/3/2013, 12:15PM EST
robertsccr5 wrote:
Lol but have you made smokers of your coworkers yet?? Just this week I got two guys to sign up here. My coworkers had similar reactions when I was on a serious bidding spree. They always know when I'm full or have reached my budget limit.

Yes and no.

Four guys in our shop smoke...on occasion. For a couple of them it's more like rare occasion so I wouldn't call them smokers at all. You know the type, they'll smoke if you give them one and if everyone else is smoking but they're not the type to go out and buy their own cigars.

The other two do smoke and do buy, so every so often I'll give them a stick or two. They've asked about where I get my smokes from but never got the feeling that they wanted to get too much into online buying and/or bidding. Dave, our Director of Color Services, likes cigarillos so I usually give him only short sticks while the other guy, Mark, prefers mid to fuller strength smokes so I'll share those with him.

In any case, the multiple boxes lately have most people snickering at me when I return from the road and can only imagine what they're thinking: "MORE cigars? How many does he have at home? And when does he have time to smoke them all?"

In any case, most (all?) of the employees at our place think I'm wacky anyway so getting to be a normal sight for the crazy sales guy....
9. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/3/2013, 12:16PM EST
cacman wrote:
A fledgling bromance in the making.

NFW
10. Author: edin508Date: Sun, 11/3/2013, 12:55PM EST
Palama wrote:
I'm still low on smokes! Help!!!

oh my
11. Author: ZRX1200Date: Sun, 11/3/2013, 12:57PM EST
I know right?!!!

Received another pm....
Sign In to Reply