Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev123NextLast
042-68-4425...What's In A Number?
1. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 9/20/2011, 12:18PM EST
Let's disect the Kenyan King's SSN!

This is the SSN he used for his Selective Service.

Donald Trump was heralded for "making" Owebumma show his birth certificate when in fact he produced ANOTHER fake.

Why is it so difficult for this guy to come clean? What is he hiding?

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2011/04/aka-obama-weve-got-your-number-042-68.htmlThis application (Thomas Louis Wood) is only one number off from AKA Obama’s (or Ludwig’s) number (042-68-4425) and was applied for on 3/21/77 in Hartford CT.

The record shows an 87 year old man applied for a second SS# when he already had one issued in 1951-1952. Or did someone else fraudulently apply for this number? Four years later he is dead and now AKA Obama uses this number 042-68-4425 on his selective service application. The original Ludwig number 045-26-8722 was never reported as deceased and thus he is 121 years old on the records. Conveniently, as Obama needs a number, Ludwig dies in 1981 and his 4 year old SS# is deactivated..

I don’t know quite what to make of this in total. But we do know that the selective service application displays a SS# that couldn’t possibly be Obama’s and is probably the number of a dead man from CT who applied for a SS# when he was 87 years old. If I can figure this out I will take a crack at Unified Field Theory.

Thomas Louis Wood died at age 19 but that probably isn’t relevant.

# # # # # #
Editorial comment: There isn't any doubt about the social security number AKA Obama used when he filed for a selective service number. The only thing that is causing confusion for some of my readers is the identity of who legitimately was assigned the social security number 042-68-4425. It is recorded as belonging to Jean Paul Ludwig. However Jean Paul Ludwig had two SS#s recorded in his name. The original Ludwig number 045-26-8722 was never reported as deceased and thus he is 121 years old on the records. One of these numbers wasn't assigned until 1977 and Ludwig died in 1981at the age of 91. Why would any one ask for a new SS# when 87 years old if he already had a SS#? However, the other SS# (045-26-8722) still lists Ludwig as alive and now being 121 years of age.

There are so many SS#s assigned to AKA Obama that it is very confusing. It appears that multiple SS# and addresses were created by someone deliberately attempting to frustrate investigators. Private investigator Neil Sankey to conduct research on Obama’s prior addresses and Social Society numbers. Using Intelius, Lexis Nexis, Choice Point and other public records, Sankey found around 25 Social Security numbers connected with Obama’s name.

For instance:

Look at http://www.scribd.com/doc/20976501/Neil-Sankey-Barack-Obama-Addresses-SS-Numbers

Neil Sankey – Barack Obama Addresses and SS Numbers
Page 20 of 39
Name – OBAMA, BARACK
Street Address – OBAMA LN City, State, Zip – FRANKLIN WI 53132
Probable Current Address – No
Telephone –
Telephone Accountholder –
Social Security –
Age –
Date of Birth –
Deceased – No
Date Record Verified – Feb 08 – Jun 08

Barack Obama living on Obama Lane?
There is no such street in Franklin WI

There is so much “confetti” in the air that you can’t see the parade.

As an example of how inaccurate the "personal record" search engines are they say my SS# was issued in 1987 and I am seventy years old. Hmmm?

There is a good discussion on this topic at;
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2702617/posts
2. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Tue, 9/20/2011, 12:19PM EST
Obama's 16 Different Social Security Numbers
The Obama File ^ | Feb 1, 2010 | The Obama File

Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 5:35:11 PM by opentalk

Private investigator Neil Sankey, using Intelius, Lexis Nexis, Choice Point and other public records, found around 25 Social Security numbers connected with Barack Obama’s name.

However, it may not be as many as 25, since Sankey also searched using closely related names such as: "Barak Obama," "Batock Obama," "Barok Obama," and "Barrack Obama." There may very well be some Kenyans living in America with the same last name and a similar first name. In any case, I will exclude these records for the purpose of this research and focus only on names spelled exactly like his name.

Moreover, we can verify many of the Social Security numbers as valid since they’re connected to addresses at which we know Obama resided. Needless to say, there are also a slew of address and social security numbers connected to addresses in states that Obama has no known connection to.

In Obama’s home state, Illinois, Sankey tracked down 16 different addresses for a Barack Obama or a Barack H. Obama, of which all are addresses he was known to have lived at. Two Social Security numbers appear for these addresses, one beginning with 042, and one starting 364.

In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college. However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999, which are not valid SSNs.

There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485.

In Massachusetts -- where Obama attended Harvard Law School -- we find three addresses, all using the 042 Social Security number. After Obama was elected to the United States Senate in 2005, he moved into an apartment at 300 Massachusetts Ave NW; the Social Security number attached to that address is the 042 one. Yet, three years later, Obama used a different Social Security number for an address listed as: 713 Hart Senate Office Building. This was the address of his United States Senate office. This Social Security number began with 282 and was verified by the government in 2008.

This mystery grows even stranger as other addresses and Social Security numbers for Barack Obama appear in a dozen other states not known to be connected to him. Again, I am excluding those records names not spelled exactly like his name.

Tennessee, one address with a Social Security number beginning with 427

Colorado, one address, with a Social Security number beginning with 456.

Utah, two addresses, with two Social Security numbers beginning with 901 and 799.

Missouri has one address and one Social Security number beginning with 999.

Florida has two addresses listed for his him, three if you count one listed as "Barry Obama." One is connected to a Social Security number beginning with 762.

In Georgia there are three addresses listed for him, all with different Social Security numbers: 579, 420, and 423.

In Texas there are four different addresses listed for him, one is connected to Social Security number 675.

There are two addresses listed for Barack Obama in Oregon and one address listed for him in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

All told, there are 49 addresses and 16 different Social Security numbers listed for a person whose name is spelled "Barack Obama." In some cases, the middle initial "H" is listed. If you were to expand the search to include closely related names such as: "Barac," "Barak," and "Barrack" Obama, you would find more than a dozen additional addresses and Social Security numbers.

Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time.

Extracted from an article by Steve Baldwin. Read the whole thing here . . .

Susan Daniels, a second investigator filed an affidavit, with true and correct copies here, in the Barnett v. Obama case. Susan Daniels is a private investigator, licensed by the State of Ohio.

In her affidavit, Daniels states that she has located Barack Obama's Social Security Number. She states it was issued between 1977 and 1979 in the State of Connecticut. She states that it is the only Social Security Number Barack Obama ever used.

The number assigned to Barack Obama "appears to be associated with someone born in the year 1890."

3. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 9/20/2011, 12:36PM EST
Oooops!
4. Author: DadZilla3Date: Tue, 9/20/2011, 8:32PM EST
It's all Bush's fault. Not talking
5. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 9:13AM EST
DadZilla3 wrote:
It's all Bush's fault. Not talking

Nope...it's a hereditary issue!

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/obamas-mama-had-a-fraudulent-social-security-number-too/

Frying pan
6. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 9:25AM EST

Who is Harrison J Bounel?
7. Author: fiddler898Date: Wed, 9/21/2011, 9:27AM EST
snopes, anyone?
8. Author: OldSchoolDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 10:12AM EST
Does any of this mean we can kick his corrupt ass to the curb?

And we really need to do something about the sausage pics cluttering the picture board. I mean WTF? Can't a man have any place to go without the constant harrasment of the Feminazis?
9. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 10:34AM EST
Barack Obama is the first African-American President, get over it.
10. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 10:40AM EST
Brewha wrote:

Oh, we're soooooo over it.

11. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 10:41AM EST
Brewha wrote:

and never before has the first lady had such a big azz.... Mellow
12. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 1:06PM EST
Oh the shame of the unpatriotic who would speak out against the commander and chief in a time of war! What has become of American values?
Their vile hatred of all that is good in our great nation!
The openly un-American attitudes, the spiteful ideas, their disdain for God and Country!

But America is too great to be damaged by these hapless rapscallions. We must tolerate them if we are to be Americans! We must rise above;
Even if she does have a big azz . . . .
13. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 9/21/2011, 1:39PM EST
I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.

I don't hate black people. I hate marxists and ugly wookies that tell me I have to eat monsantos veggies while feasting on icecream everyday.
14. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 1:50PM EST
Brewha wrote:
Oh the shame of the unpatriotic who would speak out against the commander and chief in a time of war! What has become of American values?
Their vile hatred of all that is good in our great nation!
The openly un-American attitudes, the spiteful ideas, their disdain for God and Country!

But America is too great to be damaged by these hapless rapscallions. We must tolerate them if we are to be Americans! We must rise above;
Even if she does have a big azz . . . .

How do we "rise above" comrade?Frying pan

I can just hear the gnashing now if Bush had documented proof that he didn't declare assets...couldn't provide a birth certificate...locked away his college transcripts and personal info with an Executive Order...swindled the IRS and stole a SSN from an American!

BUT HE DIDN'T...THE KENYAN KING DID!
15. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:02PM EST
16. Author: HockeyDadDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:13PM EST
Brewha wrote:

Stop trying to blame Obama's incompetence on race. He is half white and it is perfectly reasonable to believe that his inability to lead could come from the white side.
17. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:14PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
Stop trying to blame Obama's incompetence on race. He is half white and it is perfectly reasonable to believe that his inability to lead could come from the white side.

Think

WTF...we're going to be slammed as racists anyways because we don't care for his policies. Nice preemptive attack!
18. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:22PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.

I don't hate black people. I hate marxists and ugly wookies that tell me I have to eat monsantos veggies while feasting on icecream everyday.

Relax ZRX, Just kidding –
After hearing that same crap from the conservatives while Bush wiped his azz on the US constitution turn about seems fair play.
As to being sick and tired – well this is the political forum. Seems par.

You really need to recant your hatful comment about wookies – Lukas Films has a formidable legal department . . . .
May the 4th be with you.
19. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:29PM EST
He's a racist cracker with half the white guilt.
20. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:36PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
How do we "rise above" comrade?Frying pan

I can just hear the gnashing now if Bush had documented proof that he didn't declare assets...couldn't provide a birth certificate...locked away his college transcripts and personal info with an Executive Order...swindled the IRS and stole a SSN from an American!

BUT HE DIDN'T...THE KENYAN KING DID!

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

21. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:39PM EST
Brewha wrote:
I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

If only YOU did!whip

Wait...that would make you FuzzNJ!!!!

You're not that smart!
22. Author: ZRX1200Date: Wed, 9/21/2011, 2:48PM EST
Fuzzy has family to proof read his posts and responses......
23. Author: BrewhaDate: Wed, 9/21/2011, 8:25PM EST
Well, while we are posting facts about our imperious leader, let’s not miss the high points;

Obama wiped out polio, and he co-wrote “A Beautiful Mind”. Obama created Vanilla Coke and lowered my taxes - twice. And in the second year of his presidency, that rash finally cleared up.

Just sayin’

24. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 9/23/2011, 1:20PM EST
People who annoy you

N _ G G E R S

25. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 9/23/2011, 1:35PM EST
The Lord hates naggers too!
26. Author: watchuraiDate: Fri, 9/23/2011, 2:36PM EST
DrMaddVibe wrote:
The Lord hates naggers too!

Uh...then why leave Luke 18: 1-4 in the Bible?
27. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 9/23/2011, 3:02PM EST
Brewha wrote:
Relax ZRX, Just kidding –
After hearing that same crap from the conservatives while Bush wiped his azz on the US constitution turn about seems fair play.
As to being sick and tired – well this is the political forum. Seems par.

You really need to recant your hatful comment about wookies – Lukas Films has a formidable legal department . . . .
May the 4th be with you.

I know that's why I quoted Hill-Dog.
28. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 9/23/2011, 6:19PM EST
watchurai wrote:
Uh...then why leave Luke 18: 1-4 in the Bible?

typo?
29. Author: hvega1986Date: Thu, 9/29/2011, 12:11AM EST
wow the crazy thats in the politics board is astounding.
30. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 9/29/2011, 12:18AM EST
What part? Not mine ........
31. Author: hvega1986Date: Thu, 9/29/2011, 12:47AM EST
It's obviously the illuminati running the country into the ground man. They're doing it so the new world order can come into power man. anyone picking sides is just naive man. We got to get power back to the people man. Enough of the greed and hypocrisy man. Everyone listen to me and do what I say man.
32. Author: hvega1986Date: Thu, 9/29/2011, 12:49AM EST
Forgot the Sarcasm Wouldn want that to be taken seriously, but on these boards you can't be too careful man
33. Author: DadZilla3Date: Thu, 9/29/2011, 4:00AM EST
hvega1986 wrote:
It's obviously the illuminati running the country into the ground man. They're doing it so the new world order can come into power man. anyone picking sides is just naive man. We got to get power back to the people man. Enough of the greed and hypocrisy man. Everyone listen to me and do what I say man.

You forgot 'Hope and Change, man'
34. Author: BrewhaDate: Thu, 9/29/2011, 7:38AM EST
hvega1986 wrote:

I knew a chick that was illuminaughty -
She did this thing with a flash light . . . .
35. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 10/6/2011, 10:47AM EST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH4rD-NsrU4

The Kenyan King's drunk driving uncle has more than one SSN# too!

It's a freaking family affair with this thieving family!
36. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Fri, 10/7/2011, 8:00PM EST
Brewha wrote:

This is the most irrelevant statement made in history......WE,the American people,elected him knowing full well he was BLACK.His color has absolutely nothing to do with his failed policies and lack of leadership......GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron
37. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 3/30/2012, 1:40PM EST
Occidental College Transcripts Reveals Obama Claimed Foreign Citizenship to get Scholarship

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ...

Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.

The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.

To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T!

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. ... Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. .. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.
If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

If you do care then Forward this to as many patriotic Americans as you can, because our country is being looted and ransacked!
The Plot Thickens

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) on or about March 1977.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut . Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.

Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. Citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesiaupon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr. Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have no way of defending Obama. Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural born" there are few who do not understand that if you are using someone else's SSN it is a clear indication of fraud.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/was-obama-born-in-the-usa/

http://www.truth24.co.za/alternative-world-news-media-info-warrior-truth-conspiracy-syndicator/03/27/12/david_dickheadcom-pine-gap-and-the-australian-quake/13552.html

http://www.szaboservices.com/show/occidental-college-transcripts-reveals-obama-claimed-foreign-citizenship-to-get-scholarship

Let's say we see the originals now Barry? In a few days ok?
38. Author: MikeyRavioliDate: Fri, 3/30/2012, 2:30PM EST
I already copyrighted the title for my book:

The Obama Conspiracy
How a gay Kenyan Muslin got planted in the White House, destroyed a country, and fooled the World!

39. Author: daveincincyDate: Fri, 3/30/2012, 2:45PM EST
Brewha wrote:

And possibly the last...in my lifetime anyway.
40. Author: snowwolf777Date: Fri, 3/30/2012, 8:26PM EST
Brewha wrote:

Wrong. Bill Clinton was.

Do your research before you just splatter crap all over the forums.

Shame on you
41. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 1:53PM EST
Obama eligibility lawyer admits birth certificate is fake

(American Vision News)—Another administrative law judge / attorney general duo has upheld Obama’s eligibility to appear on a state ballot, ruling against a challenge that the president is not a natural born citizen. The hearing, however, allegedly involved a real twist. The Patch.com reports,

Obama was represented by Alexandra Hill of the Newark-based law firm Genova, Burn and Giantomasi.

What struck Apuzzo [plaintiff's attroney], he said, was not just the judge’s decision, but a concession made by Hill that the court has no documented evidence of Obama’s birth. Armed with a number of witnesses, including an expert who was willing to testify that Obama’s birth certificate, posted online in April 2011 by the White House, was fraudulent, Apuzzo was instead told to holster his guns.

“We were willing to present that what’s online has been manipulated by computer, human, or both and that it’s not reliable. I told them I was ready to prove that and if they didn’t want this witness to testify then concede that,” he said. “I got Obama (Obama’s attorney Hill) to concede that there is no evidence before the court as to his place of birth, which includes what’s on the internet.”

Though the judge ruled the Obama isn’t required to prove his ballot eligibility, Apuzzo considers the concession a win of sorts, one he hopes will help his case gain traction should it appear before an appellate court. He stressed that he’s willing to go as far as he can to prove that Obama does not belong on the state’s ballot. Should that mean taking the case to the State Supreme Court or the U.S. Supreme Court, Apuzzo said he’s ready.

Another report claims that Hill not only conceded the point, but was going to embrace the “forgery” argument as part of her defense!:

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.

Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.

http://www.therightplanet.com/2012/04/going-viral-obama-eligibility-lawyer-admits-birth-certificate-is-fake/
42. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 2:14PM EST
see.. I've been trying to tell you guys for years now..... Mellow

will he go to jail for this..?? Huh
43. Author: BuckwheatDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 2:16PM EST
All of this is just noise at this point. This isn't helpful unless you really want to see Obama in the white house for a second term. Focus on the real issues. Obama can’t stand on his record with the real issues. JMO horse
44. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 2:18PM EST
Buckwheat wrote:
All of this is just noise at this point. This isn't helpful unless you really want to see Obama in the white house for a second term. Focus on the real issues. Obama can’t stand on his record with the real issues. JMO horse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrH00YfiXU
45. Author: BuckwheatDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 2:48PM EST
I see your video and raise another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3DppaXz4-o

46. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 3:02PM EST
Though the judge ruled the Obama isn’t required to prove his ballot eligibility, Apuzzo considers the concession a win of sorts

LMAO

even though I didn't get laid and got slapped instead I consider it a win of sorts because she never actually said no

47. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Fri, 4/20/2012, 4:18PM EST
Buckwheat wrote:
I see your video and raise another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3DppaXz4-o

Oh yeah...I raise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tLpmfj53g
48. Author: pdxstogiemanDate: Sat, 4/21/2012, 2:46PM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:

Hope your ice cream isn't made from that Raw Milk here in Oregon that's been putting people down with the nasty E Coli.
49. Author: pdxstogiemanDate: Sat, 4/21/2012, 2:52PM EST
Yeah, so with all of this alleged "evidence" being put forth, I'd simply refer to Hockeydad's standard defense of suspicious but uncharged, unindicted actions by the Sacks of Goldmen and other enterprising Financial sector whores, i..e, if all this internet blog crapola referenced is really true, where are the criminal charges?

Answer: Ain't none. Won't be any. It's all Bullsh!t. so shaddup unless you can show that some recognized law enforcement agency is actually pursuing charges.
50. Author: HockeyDadDate: Sat, 4/21/2012, 4:34PM EST
I would like to see a law enforcement agency try to investigate this. Obama will eat their K-9 dog.
FirstPrev123NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic