America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 months ago by izonfire. 246 replies replies.
5 Pages<12345>
Stanley Cup Playoffs!
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#101 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Outstanding game! Tied up I the third period! Applause
Whistlebritches Offline
#102 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Bruins go ahead 3-2 in the series...….WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#103 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Whistlebritches wrote:
Bruins go ahead 3-2 in the series...….WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!


Dang it! CBJ had a great effort in 3rd period, but too little too late! Brick wall
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#104 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Wow! Two goaltending interference calls in the first 8 minutes! d'oh!

Second one cost Boston a goal! Boo hoo!
Whistlebritches Offline
#105 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Wow! Two goaltending interference calls in the first 8 minutes! d'oh!

Second one cost Boston a goal! Boo hoo!



Yea....that kind of sucked.Oh well....Bruins looking good tonite,hope they end it.
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#106 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Great first period by both teams! Applause Applause
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#107 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Congrats to the Bruins! Beer

Ron, lmk if you want your smokes now or wait until we see how far the Bruins advance.

c3s
Whistlebritches Offline
#108 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Congrats to the Bruins! Beer

Ron, lmk if you want your smokes now or wait until we see how far the Bruins advance.

c3s



Does this mean your taking the Canes in the next series?
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#109 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
I'm a glutton for punishment! Brick wall Why not! Double or nuttin'! Applause
Whistlebritches Offline
#110 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
I'm a glutton for punishment! Brick wall Why not! Double or nuttin'! Applause



You're a good sport mate.
Whistlebritches Offline
#111 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244


To all those Blue Jacket fans...…...great series but


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGxusvUT3k
frankj1 Offline
#112 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 30,499
next up: Hartford Whalers.
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#113 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Whistlebritches wrote:
You're a good sport mate.


More like I don't know when to quit!
Whistlebritches Offline
#114 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
More like I don't know when to quit!



Well I should've insisted a double or nothing bet include at least one cloth banded stick if the Bruins should win...…….as usual a day late and a dollar short.
Whistlebritches Offline
#115 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
frankj1 wrote:
next up: Hartford Whalers.



Don't they sing the theme song to Friends?
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#116 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Whistlebritches wrote:
Well I should've insisted a double or nothing bet include at least one cloth banded stick if the Bruins should win...…….as usual a day late and a dollar short.


Cloth banded? Speak to the hand

Like an Oliva or were you thinking more of a Gurhka? whip
Whistlebritches Offline
#117 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Cloth banded? Speak to the hand

Like an Oliva or were you thinking more of a Gurhka? whip



Don't toy with me big fella
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#118 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Whistlebritches wrote:
Don't toy with me big fella


Never! Not talking

If I have an Oliva cloth band left, it's yours if you win the next series. As are the Gurhkas! fog

Let the games begin! Applause
Whistlebritches Offline
#119 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Never! Not talking

If I have an Oliva cloth band left, it's yours if you win the next series. As are the Gurhkas! fog

Let the games begin! Applause



If you only have one left you better not send it to me...…...you smoke it.As for the Ghurkas…...you definitely smoke them.LOL
RMAN4443 Offline
#120 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,507
Whistlebritches wrote:
Bruins go ahead 3-2 in the series...….WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Watched this game in Texas, outside in the yard next to Lake Livingston, by the bonfire, on a 110" screen with a whole gang of ex New Englanders....Great game and Good Times....Go BruinsApplause Beer
ypetryna Offline
#121 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,215
well being a chicago fan, im really liking what the canes are doing.

And F boston. they stole that winter classic.

anyone want a sidebet on that series? lets work something out. non-elite stuff 5 or 10 er

let me know whats up
Whistlebritches Offline
#122 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
RMAN4443 wrote:
Watched this game in Texas, outside in the yard next to Lake Livingston, by the bonfire, on a 110" screen with a whole gang of ex New Englanders....Great game and Good Times....Go BruinsApplause Beer



You get a chance to hook up with Greg yet?
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#123 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
St. Louis advances. Applause

One more game 7 tomorrow! fog
jespear Offline
#124 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,869
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
St. Louis advances. Applause

One more game 7 tomorrow! fog


Couldn't stay awake for the OT's last night, so I DVR'd it and watched it with my morning coffee, just now.


Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#125 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
^ congrats for advancing! Applause

Good luck to mjrburn and cajunpredsfan in tonight's game! fog
RMAN4443 Offline
#126 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,507
Whistlebritches wrote:
You get a chance to hook up with Greg yet?

No, I never got the chance....We spent the weekend trying to rebuild the dock and boathouse at my sisters house....all the rain in Texas has caused Lake Livingston to rise 2 feet or so above normal levels. and it's reeking havoc on all the wooden structures surrounding the lake...

I just saw the news today, and Texas got another 10 inches of rain yesterday...Lake Livingston is fed by the Trinity River, so all that rain you guys get in Dallas will eventually find it's way to her backyard.....I'm pretty worried for her, I fear she is going to suffer some significant damages if it continues to rain for the next 8-10 days as forecasted...
mjrburn Offline
#127 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 722
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
^ congrats for advancing! Applause

Good luck to mjrburn and cajunpredsfan in tonight's game! fog


I'm out, brother Ken, my stars fell to St. Louie. Congrats to jespear for advancing and good luck!
cajunpredfan Offline
#128 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2015
Posts: 68
mjrburn wrote:
I'm out, brother Ken, my stars fell to St. Louie. Congrats to jespear for advancing and good luck!


I was going to say something but did not want any bad mojo heading my way.
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#129 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
mjrburn wrote:
I'm out, brother Ken, my stars fell to St. Louie. Congrats to jespear for advancing and good luck!


Right you are. My bad. d'oh!

No one took the Aves or 'Canes. Interesting.

Would lovely to see the Sharks go all the way! Only made the finals once before. Beer
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#130 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Sharks are gojng to the semifinals! Congrats! Applause Applause
doeshin Offline
#131 Posted:
Joined: 01-03-2015
Posts: 225
Anyone but the canes. Those Thugs
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#132 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
doeshin wrote:
Anyone but the canes. Those Thugs


Not a Canes fan, but I got smokes riding on them to beat the Bruins Whistle
Whistlebritches Offline
#133 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Not a Canes fan, but I got smokes riding on them to beat the Bruins :-"



Yes you do w:d/
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#134 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
That was quick! Boston. Up 1-0 with a goal at 3:01 in the first period.
Whistlebritches Offline
#135 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
That was quick! Boston. Up 1-0 with a goal at 3:01 in the first period.



Lets hope that trend continues for the next 4 games at least
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#136 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
And the canes tie it up 45 seconds later!
Whistlebritches Offline
#137 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
And the canes tie it up 45 seconds later!



****!!!
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#138 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Boston pours I on in the last few minutes to win game one! Congrats!

Canes will be ready for game two as they let this one get away from them. Brick wall
Whistlebritches Offline
#139 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
How bout dem Bruins...….5-2
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#140 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Whistlebritches wrote:
How bout dem Bruins...….5-2


Playing like they did when they last won the Cup! d'oh!

I absolutely hate Marchand!! Cheap shot artist!
Whistlebritches Offline
#141 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Playing like they did when they last won the Cup! d'oh!

I absolutely hate Marchand!! Cheap shot artist!


Yes they are

I call it aggressive.......but I am a fan
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#142 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Canes got the Bruins right where they want them....... overconfident! Whistle

Two wins at home and it's all tied up! Speak to the hand
doeshin Offline
#143 Posted:
Joined: 01-03-2015
Posts: 225
Sorry bout ur smokes. I hate marchand. but i hate doug e fresh and foe gole even more. dirty bastad. and that deuche Brind a more. f that mother.

Go B's!!!

Plus, these aren't my CAPS. i don't think Bruins will be over confident.

Still this seems awfully familiar. Good luck to all.
Whistlebritches Offline
#144 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
GO BRUINS!!!

Let's go up 3-0
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#145 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Missed the first two periods!

NO GOAL!!!
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#146 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Day-um! Canes are waiting too long to take a shot d'oh!

Gonna have to start digging my Gurkhas out ....whip
frankj1 Offline
#147 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 30,499
Bruins new plane (no joke)
Bear Force One
Whistlebritches Offline
#148 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Canes got the Bruins right where they want them....... overconfident! Whistle
Speak to the hand



I think you may be right...….At this point the Bruins may be getting overconfident,up 3-0
Whistlebritches Offline
#149 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,244
Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:
Day-um! Canes are waiting too long to take a shot d'oh!

Gonna have to start digging my Gurkhas out ....whip



Friends do not let friends smoke Gurkha's...………..We are friends right?BigGrin
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#150 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,443
Whistlebritches wrote:
Friends do not let friends smoke Gurkha's...………..We are friends right?BigGrin


Sigh ..... ok. No Gurkhas!fog
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<12345>