America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 months ago by Sunoverbeach. 128 replies replies.
3 Pages<123>
“Why does Ukraine matter? “
ZRX1200 Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,417
Tonya.
rfenst Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
RayR wrote:
That's weasel talk, excuses like you'd hear from the progturd regime for their disastrous economic interventions and plundering. The essence of inflation is not a general rise in prices but an increase in the supply of money, which in turns sets in motion a general increase in the prices of goods and services. Da congress and the FED did that while at the same time lockdowns and mandates crippled the producers' ability to supply the natural consumer demand for goods at low prices.

One factor in inflation, regardless whether there is an increase in the supply of money, certainly can indeed, in the short-run, be due merely and solely to a shortage of goods. Look at at gasoline shortages and the impact of microchip shortages/new vehicle costs as examples.
frankj1 Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
rfenst wrote:
One factor in inflation, regardless whether there is an increase in the supply of money, certainly can indeed, in the short-run, be due merely and solely to a shortage of goods. Look at at gasoline shortages and the impact of microchip shortages/new vehicle costs as examples.

ships that waited to unload...
shortage of truckers...
shortage of workers to unload said ships...
Mr. Jones Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,867
IN the big scheme of things...

UKRAINE DONT MEAN CRAP...

LET THE ROOOSKIES HAVE IT...

IT IS NOT WORTH WWIII....

NO WAY IN H3LL.


NOW TAIWAN IS A DIFFERENT STORY...
TAIWAN MAKES LIKE 63 %??? OF semi conductors COMPUTER CHIPS FOR THE WORLD....

Without Dem' chips???

The USA IS FU*KED...

UKRAINE DONT MAKE 63% OF THE WORLDS COMPUTER CHIPS ..

SCREW THE UKRAINE....
THEY WERE ROOOSKIES FOR DECADES...
THEY CAN BE ROOOSKIES AGAIN NO PROB-BLAME-OOHHH
rfenst Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
Mr. Jones wrote:
IN the big scheme of things...

UKRAINE DONT MEAN CRAP...

LET THE ROOOSKIES HAVE IT...

IT IS NOT WORTH WWIII....

NO WAY IN H3LL.


NOW TAIWAN IS A DIFFERENT STORY...
TAIWAN MAKES LIKE 63 %??? OF semi conductors COMPUTER CHIPS FOR THE WORLD....

Without Dem' chips???

The USA IS FU*KED...

UKRAINE DONT MAKE 63% OF THE WORLDS COMPUTER CHIPS ..

SCREW THE UKRAINE....
THEY WERE ROOOSKIES FOR DECADES...
THEY CAN BE ROOOSKIES AGAIN NO PROB-BLAME-OOHHH

Yup.
rfenst Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
ZRX1200 wrote:
Tonya.

Tonya who?
You said "you". Exactly who here were you referring to?
DrafterX Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
I seen her boobs before.. Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
rfenst wrote:
Tonya who?
You said "you". Exactly who here were you referring to?

tony g?
frankj1 Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
Mr. Jones wrote:
IN the big scheme of things...

UKRAINE DONT MEAN CRAP...

LET THE ROOOSKIES HAVE IT...

IT IS NOT WORTH WWIII....

NO WAY IN H3LL.

SCREW THE UKRAINE....
THEY WERE ROOOSKIES FOR DECADES...
THEY CAN BE ROOOSKIES AGAIN NO PROB-BLAME-OOHHH

I don't agree at all.

Neville Chamberlain comes to mind.
Dudes like him could have had all of us speaking Deutsch.

And Ukraine deserves their shot at Democracy.
Falling to Communism is easy, living in freedom is hard and most of the world is correctly supporting the effort.

Let it be the other way where brutal dictatorships are the ones to say "let them have that one".
ZRX1200 Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,417
I’ll take what percentage of the worlds wheat production do Russia and Ukraine represent for $800 Alec
HockeyDad Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
rfenst wrote:
LOL!


If you’re going to encourage him, encourage him to get a job and off the government dole.
8trackdisco Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
frankj1 wrote:
I don't agree at all.

Neville Chamberlain comes to mind.
Dudes like him could have had all of us speaking Deutsch.

And Ukraine deserves their shot at Democracy.
Falling to Communism is easy, living in freedom is hard and most of the world is correctly supporting the effort.

Let it be the other way where brutal dictatorships are the ones to say "let them have that one".


+1
8trackdisco Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
MSNBC and CNN is reporting Ukraine was invaded by Trump.
Speyside2 Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
This Trump?

"You told me about the amphibious attack by Americans. You shouldn't be saying that," Trump said.

sourced from Fox News

Sounds like dementia to me.
Speyside2 Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
Ukraine is just the beginning. Putin wants to recreate the old USSR. We didn't even sanction as hard as we could. The technology sanction should be 100%, not strategicly limited. They should be frozen out of SWIFT, I think that is the name of it. We should be building LNG docks in German ports and others, when complete Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 should never be used. We should immediately stop buying Russian oil. We should maximize our oil production increasing the pumping schedules, recommisioning old well by dynamiting, and aggressively drilling new wells. Mexico and Canada could do this as well. Perhaps others. Also, why have we not sanctioned Putin? I doubt that will be enough, but let's ruin them as much as possible through sanctions and revenue loss.
ZRX1200 Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,417
Why?

Isn’t this why we have NATO?

It’s not like they agreed to get rid of nukes in the 90’s for assurances that the west would protect them from Russian aggression.
RayR Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
Spey is quite the authoritarian interventionist, all that "we" talk and "sanctions" I think he's a neocon.
8trackdisco Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
This just in......................... ...... France has surrendered.
DrafterX Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
Those Bassards..!! Mad
Stogie1020 Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,260
Boy, if Zelinsky gets really mad at Biden, maybe he will spill the beans on what really happened with Hunter/Burisma...
Speyside2 Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
We, and the UK have broken the Budapest Memorandum. By terms the USA and the UK should be fighting in the Ukraine to protect them.
frankj1 Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
8trackdisco wrote:
This just in......................... ...... France has surrendered.

the deal includes a trade. we keep HD and they get Julia Child, may she rest in pieces.
8trackdisco Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
Speyside2 wrote:
We, and the UK have broken the Budapest Memorandum. By terms the USA and the UK should be fighting in the Ukraine to protect them.


That said, we are right in line with the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Whistle Anxious
8trackdisco Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
frankj1 wrote:
the deal includes a trade. we keep HD and they get Julia Child, may she rest in pieces.


How did we lose that trade?
frankj1 Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
8trackdisco wrote:
How did we lose that trade?

Biden
BuckyB93 Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,393
France sent us a shiny copper statue that we put on an island in New York harbor and the damn thing corroded. Nice job France.
MACS Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,400
Stogie1020 wrote:
Boy, if Zelinsky gets really mad at Biden, maybe he will spill the beans on what really happened with Hunter/Burisma...


Ya know... there's likely a mountain of evidence that will never come to light, now. Ol' Bidey and his boy are probably happy about that.
8trackdisco Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
frankj1 wrote:
Biden


Biden or Julia Child in pieces?

I'm a fan of JC.
8trackdisco Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
MACS wrote:
Ya know... there's likely a mountain of evidence that will never come to light, now. Ol' Bidey and his boy are probably happy about that.


Unless Putin finds and publishes it.
RayR Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
Stogie1020 wrote:
Boy, if Zelinsky gets really mad at Biden, maybe he will spill the beans on what really happened with Hunter/Burisma...


Wasn't it Zelinsky who Joey B said was in his pocket and fired that prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and Burisma?
DrafterX Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
I heard the Clinton's had him whacked... Mellow
HockeyDad Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
8trackdisco wrote:
How did we lose that trade?


Elections have consequences.
DrafterX Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
ya, Biden sucks balls.... Mellow
MACS Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=595Esg6Mz0U

Sunoverbeach Online
#85 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?
- GC
rfenst Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
MACS wrote:
Ya know... there's likely a mountain of evidence that will never come to light, now. Ol' Bidey and his boy are probably happy about that.

Every President wants to burry things
DrafterX Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
Da Clinton's paid people to do that for them... Mellow
rfenst Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
RayR wrote:
Spey is quite the authoritarian interventionist, all that "we" talk and "sanctions" I think he's a neocon.

Wrong.
He has never been a liberal.
In fact, he leans conservative.
delta1 Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,306
Biden is taking the right approach, and avoiding getting the US drawn into an armed conflict over which we could get sucked in for a long time, or worse, ignite WWIII...best to apply sanctions, link arms with our European allies and provide support ...we should not take a lead role in an armed fight to drive the Russians out of Ukraine...that's for the European supporters of Ukraine to do...

Russia may have stumbled in to a quagmire, and we should assist the Europeans in helping Ukrainian freedom fighters mount an on-going insurgency...a long drawn out mess in Ukraine could deplete the Russian economy and lead to Putin's downfall...
DrafterX Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
A couple thousand Russians have been arrested over the past 24 hours or so for protesting da invasion so far.. Mellow
ZRX1200 Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,417
I may be wrong but a better approach may be not having a turd world dictaster feel no fear of taking these actions.
frankj1 Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
DrafterX wrote:
A couple thousand Russians have been arrested over the past 24 hours or so for protesting da invasion so far.. Mellow

this is guud, ya?
frankj1 Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
8trackdisco wrote:
Biden or Julia Child in pieces?

I'm a fan of JC.

ya, me too.
Bon Appetit!
deadeyedick Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 14,587
8trackdisco wrote:
Biden or Julia Child in pieces?

I'm a fan of JC.


Flash back to the SNL skit.
DrafterX Offline
#95 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
frankj1 wrote:
this is guud, ya?


Ya... cept for the peoples who got busted.. they'll betreated like the Jan 6 protesters...Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
DrafterX wrote:
Ya... cept for the peoples who got busted.. they'll betreated like the Jan 6 protesters...Mellow

God, how I've missed you!
DrafterX Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
Laugh
BuckyB93 Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,393
ZRX1200 wrote:
I may be wrong but a better approach may be not having a turd world dictaster feel no fear of taking these actions.


I'm not a fan of sending our kids off to war over Ukraine. Standing in the sidelines while watching Russia absorb it's neighbors is not very comfortable. I don't know what the right answer is but I hope it's not the start of something bigger. What is in place to prevent them from stopping there and not creeping into the other surrounding countries?

Then on the other side of the world we have the China licking it's chops to absorb Taiwan.

While the world is focused on those two fronts, I think we should look into annexing Canada. It should probably be an easy grab.

BuckyB93 Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,393
deadeyedick wrote:
Flash back to the SNL skit.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxv6IGBgFQ

Double NINE!s
rfenst Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
BuckyB93 wrote:
France sent us a shiny copper statue that we put on an island in New York harbor and the damn thing corroded. Nice job France.

Also, they fought wit us in our war of independence. Let's not forget that either.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>