America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 weeks ago by Sunoverbeach. 217 replies replies.
5 Pages<12345>
January 6th Committee - Trumps 7 Part Plan
HockeyDad Offline
#151 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
bgz wrote:
It's frustrating arguing with people (programmable matter?) that sees half of all their countrymen as enemies.

Obviously brainwashing people is easy.


Do you mean like when 51% think their fellow countrymen are deplorables who cling to their guns and Bibles?
RayR Offline
#152 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
You LIE SPEY! Everything I post is facts and you have no real criticism because you don't know fact from opinion.

You stated twice in #148, "this is only my opinion without ANY factual basis" You ran out of supportable facts again, did ya?
Brewha Offline
#153 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,761
HockeyDad wrote:
Do you mean like when 51% think their fellow countrymen are deplorables who cling to their guns and Bibles?

Deplorables are not enemies - they're just the knuckle draggers who should not be making policies...
bgz Offline
#154 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,678
HockeyDad wrote:
Do you mean like when 51% think their fellow countrymen are deplorables who cling to their guns and Bibles?


Calm down HD... set the bible down... be reasonable here...

Think of the children!
Brewha Offline
#155 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,761
HD:

"Put down that Pickle!"
HockeyDad Offline
#156 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
bgz wrote:
Calm down HD... set the bible down... be reasonable here...

Think of the children!


We abort the children.
rfenst Offline
#157 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
HockeyDad wrote:
Do you mean like when 51% think their fellow countrymen are deplorables who cling to their guns and Bibles?

Just because Hillary said that doesn't mean people think that.
HockeyDad Offline
#158 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
rfenst wrote:
Just because Hillary said that doesn't mean people think that.


In my state they absolutely think that! The misconceptions and resulting venom is amazing.

(It was actually a combination of what Hillary and Obama have said)
rfenst Offline
#159 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
Here we go again today...
HockeyDad Offline
#160 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
rfenst wrote:
Here we go again today...


Wait…what… are the Vikings attacking again today?!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#161 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.
Burner02 Offline
#162 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Man Who Just Filled His Gas Tank Starting To Think Those Jan 6 Rioters Were Maybe Onto Something

CONWAY, AR—When his bi-weekly sedan fill-up exceeded $120 for the 10th time, local man Matthew Standridge found himself wondering if the Jan 6 “insurrection” was really such a tragedy.

"I’m not, like, an existential threat to democracy or anything, but it does feel like this whole thing with Biden isn't going well," said Stanbridge with a pained look on his face as he prepared to swipe his debit card and wipe out his bank account. "Are we sure he didn't—I dunno—steal the election? Is it too late to overturn it? Is it racist to ask that?”

Sources add that Standridge tried to shake the troubling thoughts from his mind, getting back on the road for his 10-minute commute that drains his gas tank each week.

“I’m not some far-right-wing extremist. I pay my taxes, I believe all elections, and all women, and I hold most of the approved views…I just wonder if those protesters knew something I don’t,” Standridge told his wife. “At this point, I think it’s time Jacob entered the workforce. I know he’s only eight, but we need to put food on the table and I don't think Kamala will do it for us like she said she would.”

At publishing time, Mr. Standridge was found inside a Spirit Halloween store purchasing a buffalo hat and red-white-and-blue face paint and was unavailable for comment.
Burner02 Offline
#163 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Jan. 6 Committee Calls Its First Witness Jimmy Kimmel

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The January 6 Committee has called its first star witness of the night, Jimmy Kimmel. The universally beloved, extremely talented comedian is expected to share a heartwrenching testimony, shedding new light on how yucky and terrible Donald Trump is for trying to overthrow the most fair election in history and insurrect the Capitol and put kids in cages. Democrat leaders are urging all Americans to watch the blockbuster testimony, get extremely angry, and donate lots of money to their reelection campaigns.

Kimmel will be followed by testimony from Keith Olbermann.
Burner02 Offline
#164 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Jan. 6 Hearing Review: A Tour De Force That Demands To Be Seen On The Largest Screen Possible

January 6th Hearing (2022)

Directed by Bennie Thompson

Drama/Horror - R - 6h 39m

The latest Democrat drama January 6th Hearing, the hotly anticipated sequel to Impeachment 2 and Mueller Report: The Reckoning, aired on TV screens for the first time last night, and I am happy to report that it met—nay, EXCEEDED—my wildest expectations.

I am still shaking and soiling my trousers hours after the credits rolled—it really was that horrific.

Over the course of several hours, we learned that some rioters tried to destroy our democracy by entering the Capitol Building and taking selfies and putting their booted Nazi feet upon Nancy Pelosi's sacred desk. We learned that some of them broke a window and used bad language—even the "f-word!". One of them wore a buffalo hat and face paint that made him look like the demon who haunts my sleep paralysis dreams. And then, to cap it all off, when they were done, they went out for tacos. TACOS!

The camerawork was masterful. The dialogue was sharp and poignant, delivered with the classic monotone cadence of a bored politician. Liz Cheney was a standout here. I fully expect her to be nominated for a Golden Globe, an Oscar, and Teen Choice Award. The revelations pierced me through to my very soul, scrambled up my insides, and made me throw up all over the floor several times.

Above all, the hearings proved one thing: the Republicans are mean and yucky and we must donate all our money to help the Democrat politicians win their reelection campaigns this year. If we do not do this, the Republicans will murder our holy democracy.

January 6th Hearing is a masterpiece—a tour de force that demands to be witnessed with friends on the largest IMAX screen available. Call on your local theater to show the hearings in every time slot around the clock forever. Democracy hangs in the balance. Walk—no, RUN—to your nearest IMAX and see this—you know—since you can't afford gas to drive anymore.

5 out of 5 stars
Speyside2 Offline
#165 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
^ No matter what I think this is hilarious! The ongoing dog and pony show is tiring and wearing. It benifts no one.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#166 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
You won't drink away the alcoholism.
frankj1 Offline
#167 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
Speyside2 wrote:
^ No matter what I think this is hilarious! The ongoing dog and pony show is tiring and wearing. It benifts no one.

and also Babylon Bee
It's humor.
The real thing is less hysterical.
rfenst Offline
#168 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
I disagree. This all needs to be part of the library of congress for use decades and decades, and perhaps even centuries from now- when history decides what really occurred historically (as opposed to politically).
Burner02 Offline
#169 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Death Toll Rises: Man Dies Of Heart Attack Year-And-A-Half After Eating Corndog At January 6 Riot

U.S.—The death toll is continuing to rise in connection with the devastating January 6th riots, as one of the attendees has died of a heart attack a year-and-a-half after he was pictured eating a corndog there.

"Over a year after this horrific attack on our holy democracy, the catastrophic death toll continues to rise," said Congressman Adam Schiff. "The death of Bob Billings of a massive heart attack after eating one of the artery-clogging corndogs sold at the Capitol Riot again reminds us of how deadly and dark this dark-deadly day was. That must be, like, a thousand dead now. Those of us still here are lucky to be alive."

Congress is investigating more charges that can be brought against Trump in connection with Billings' death, in addition to the other casualties—such as those who got in car accidents on the way home from the rally, those who died of January 6th-connected myocarditis, and those who died of heartbreak due to Biden being inaugurated.

"It may be many years before we really know the true death toll of January 6th, but you can be sure we will continue to talk about it until it no longer effectively raises campaign funds for us," said Schiff.

At publishing time, Congress announced the additional January 6th death of a protestor who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton.
Burner02 Offline
#170 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Death Toll From Jan. 6 Skyrockets As Hearing Viewers Die Of Boredom

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The deadly January 6th riots have claimed even more innocent victims, as everyone watching the hearings is dying of boredom.

"Once again we are seeing the tragic human cost of the evil MAGA insurrection on January 6th," said Adam Schiff as several attendees fell out of their chairs and passed away, unable to watch one more second of the tiresome hearings. "Trump must be held responsible for these untimely deaths."

"OH, THE HUMANITY!"

Reports indicate that while the death count skyrockets, the injuries associated with January 6th are also rising—with various attendees and viewers at home gouging out their eyes, jumping out of windows, and leaping in front of buses.

Authorities expect the death toll to rise even higher after the House committee members commit seppuku for failing to stop Trump from running in 2024.
Burner02 Offline
#171 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Bowing To Pressure From LGBTQ+ Activists, Next Jan. 6 Hearing To Include A Gay Kiss

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After increased pressure from lobbyists representing the LGBTQ+ community, the January 6th Committee has announced they will be including a same-sex kiss in their next hearing.

"We are very excited to feature the first-ever gay kiss in a Congressional hearing," said Chairman Bennie Thompson. "For too long, the LGBTQQIP2SAA+++ community has been underrepresented in our esteemed political stunts and televised show trials. After speaking to representatives from the community, we realized we needed to do better. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for a historic extended scene featuring two gay people making out! Historic!"

The committee reportedly asked for volunteers for the kissing scene. Chairman Thompson was originally going to ask Liz Cheney to kiss Elaine Luria, but Adam Kinzinger and Adam Schiff quickly raised their hands to volunteer before anyone else.

Consultants in Washington celebrated the "bold move" as a huge step for LGBTQ+ representation and a sure way to improve Democrat prospects in the November election.

The Committee promises further pride-themed elements in the hearings next week when they will invite a 12-year-old drag queen to perform in between sessions.

The televised hearings will be edited to remove the gay kiss for Chinese audiences.
Burner02 Offline
#172 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,456
Democrats Announce 'January 6th Hearings On Ice'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As ratings continue to fizzle for the January 6th hearings, Democrats are trying a new format to bring the committee's scandalous findings to a wider audience.

"We are proud, so proud, to announce January 6th Hearings On Ice," said Pelosi while attempting to squeeze into a silver leotard. "We invite parents and children of all ages to come witness this delightful spectacle as my colleagues and I dance to delightful musical numbers and spin our narrative as we spin on the ice!"

The show will take place on a rink of frozen tears supplied by AOC herself, and will feature the talents of Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Adam Schiff, as he comically attempts to stay upright under the weight of his large watermelon-shaped head.

Democrats hope the new show will give more Americans a chilling picture of just how evil Trump and his supporters are.

At publishing time, the show had to be put on hold after every member of the committee slipped and broke their hips within the first 5 minutes of the first performance.
HockeyDad Offline
#173 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
rfenst wrote:
I disagree. This all needs to be part of the library of congress for use decades and decades, and perhaps even centuries from now- when history decides what really occurred historically (as opposed to politically).


You make quite an assumption that the USA will still be around as a country.
RayR Offline
#174 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
HockeyDad wrote:
You make quite an assumption that the USA will still be around as a country.


Robert is one of those "Perpetual Union", "One Nation Indivisible" mythologists I think.

Speyside2 Offline
#175 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
Very simple, you hate our present democracy. Robert may not love it, but he knows it is the best government in the world even with it's many flaws. Also, you do not believe there is a need for government. Carry on Mini Lew.
RayR Offline
#176 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
Speyside2 wrote:
Very simple, you hate our present democracy. Robert may not love it, but he knows it is the best government in the world even with it's many flaws. Also, you do not believe there is a need for government. Carry on Mini Lew.


Yer right about one thing Mr. Spey, I have a distrust of healthy distrust of duhmacracy, which a good part of the founding generation also had. It showed in their writings, their debates and stuff like the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution. It was a thing to be kept to the local as much as possible.

Just because the present corrupt incarnation may be relatively and marginally better than other corrupt governments is no reason to celebrate it.

Like I said before, call me what you wish, but don't call me Mini Spey.
Speyside2 Offline
#177 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
Even you're attempt at a nickname is to simplistic.
Speyside2 Offline
#178 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
If I truly wanted be mean I would call you mini Marx.
Speyside2 Offline
#179 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
I missed the mark there, mini Joe.
RayR Offline
#180 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
Geez....three ridiculous posts in a row to say nothing interesting?
rfenst Offline
#181 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
HockeyDad wrote:
You make quite an assumption that the USA will still be around as a country.

In a couple centuries, I think so. After that, who knows.
Every great civilization has had a rise and fall.
rfenst Offline
#182 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
RayR wrote:
Robert is one of those "Perpetual Union", "One Nation Indivisible" mythologists I think.

If you think, you would know you really don't know what I think.
Brewha Offline
#183 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,761
So now, evidence that Trump tried to let armed riots in - and wanted to go with them….
frankj1 Offline
#184 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
but Hillary?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#185 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
My dream woman has a special combination of inner and outer beauty and is, most importantly, too naive to know she's way out of my league.
Speyside2 Offline
#186 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
I am married to my dream woman, she is way out of my league.
MACS Offline
#187 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,400
Brewha wrote:
So now, evidence that Trump tried to let armed riots in - and wanted to go with them….


Saying it doesn't make it true. See: Adam Schiff.

Where's the evidence?

but frank...
JGKAMIN Offline
#188 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 853
MACS wrote:
Saying it doesn't make it true. See: Adam Schiff.

Where's the evidence?

but frank...

But he also tried to grab the steering wheel and get that vehicle headed to the Capitol. So either the Presidential limo got a lot smaller, he’s got arms like Inspector Gadget, or somebody was less than truthful.
frankj1 Offline
#189 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
there were things she said she said she had been told by others, like the steering wheel grab, and things she said she witnessed/heard in person.

MACS Offline
#190 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQgllqCSS9Q

"Who would watch such a farce?" - Homer Simpson
Brewha Offline
#191 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,761
MACS wrote:
Saying it doesn't make it true. See: Adam Schiff.

Where's the evidence?

but frank...

I mean who would believe congressional committee...

Poor Trump.
Speyside2 Offline
#192 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
The evidence is all of the witnesses are under oath. If they lie they commit perjury. Are you saying this is a conspiracy on an order of magnitude that we have never witnessed before?

The Democrats are playing poker. They will show their hand roughly October 1st. There will be numerous indictments including 42. Of course this is just my opinion.
HockeyDad Offline
#193 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
Speyside2 wrote:
The evidence is all of the witnesses are under oath. If they lie they commit perjury. Are you saying this is a conspiracy on an order of magnitude that we have never witnessed before?

The Democrats are playing poker. They will show their hand roughly October 1st. There will be numerous indictments including 42. Of course this is just my opinion.


Jailing the opposition heading into an election is an important part of establishing election integrity.
Speyside2 Offline
#194 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
Election integrity, where did you read that fairytale? The politicians that are R's or D's have no integrity.
HockeyDad Offline
#195 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
Speyside2 wrote:
Election integrity, where did you read that fairytale?


The Jan 6 Committee!
HockeyDad Offline
#196 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
Do we know yet if the Jan 6 Committee has been renewed for a second season?
frankj1 Offline
#197 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
Speyside2 wrote:
The evidence is all of the witnesses are under oath. If they lie they commit perjury. Are you saying this is a conspiracy on an order of magnitude that we have never witnessed before?

The Democrats are playing poker. They will show their hand roughly October 1st. There will be numerous indictments including 42. Of course this is just my opinion.

would be hard pressed to believe so many hired by Trump would lie under oath.
These are insiders who wanted him to have won the election but know that he legally lost and tried to reverse the results to illicitly retain power anyway.

Especially those that sought a pardon in advance.
MACS Offline
#198 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,400
LMAO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JQmm_xgYk
frankj1 Offline
#199 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
yet libs are the ones being told what to believe?
by people not watching and making personal decisions based on observation .

Cool.
frankj1 Offline
#200 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
Hugo Chavez died in 2013, btw.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<12345>