America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 months ago by gummy jones. 1372 replies replies.
28 Pages«<2425262728
OVERBIDDING
tonygraz Offline
#1351 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 10,911
Transplant, do you mind if we call you TP ?
bassman45 Offline
#1352 Posted:
Joined: 07-05-2009
Posts: 3,895
24132413 Offline
#1353 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2017
Posts: 389
shaun341 Offline
#1354 Posted:
Joined: 08-02-2012
Posts: 8,147
^^^Pretty sure they all think they got a steal on box or bundle of each and not a single cigar.
RMAN4443 Offline
#1355 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,851
Numismaniac Offline
#1356 Posted:
Joined: 01-13-2012
Posts: 11,339
I see that some things haven't changed a bit , BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Buncha pricks!!!

I think it funny that I decided to look into the new Xikar Verano lighter. They've been going for $42+ on the few auctions that I watched over the last month or so, I just wasn't willing to pay that much plus shipping, HEHE!

WELL, if it don't beat all, I saw the black one on "free fall" earlier today, and saw it hit $38 and change a handful of times, SO, I got one for a good price!!!
DrafterX Offline
#1357 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,704
Numi..!! Laugh
frankj1 Offline
#1358 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 27,948
Numismaniac wrote:
I see that some things haven't changed a bit , BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Buncha pricks!!!

I think it funny that I decided to look into the new Xikar Verano lighter. They've been going for $42+ on the few auctions that I watched over the last month or so, I just wasn't willing to pay that much plus shipping, HEHE!

WELL, if it don't beat all, I saw the black one on "free fall" earlier today, and saw it hit $38 and change a handful of times, SO, I got one for a good price!!!

clear your inbox ya dum phucque.
found the message you replied to...May 25 2016!
Numismaniac Offline
#1359 Posted:
Joined: 01-13-2012
Posts: 11,339
LMAO! I just deleted 11 messages, that should be enough room for now. AND, yessir, you are correct, it's been over two years since I have even looked at cigar bid!
Salmoneye Offline
#1360 Posted:
Joined: 01-18-2011
Posts: 161
bassman45 Offline
#1361 Posted:
Joined: 07-05-2009
Posts: 3,895
24132413 Offline
#1362 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2017
Posts: 389
$2000 + for Punch Rare Corojo! I hope he pays!!!
https://www.cigarbid.com...ojo-gusto-tubo/3083432/
Sunoverbeach Online
#1363 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,614
bassman45 wrote:
https://www.cigarbid.com/a/tatuaje-miami-cigars/3086534/


MSRP:$10.....Brick wall



But they are especiale. Especiale cigars bought by especiale people requires an especiale premium price

Schlitz!! That's a single. I didn't catch that at first glance Sick Sick Sick
frankj1 Offline
#1364 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 27,948
24132413 wrote:
$2000 + for Punch Rare Corojo! I hope he pays!!!
https://www.cigarbid.com...ojo-gusto-tubo/3083432/

I've said it before, but that's never stopped me...

I've heard that Punch Rare Corojos are neither...neither rare, nor corojo!
24132413 Offline
#1365 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2017
Posts: 389
frankj1 wrote:
I've said it before, but that's never stopped me...

I've heard that Punch Rare Corojos are neither...neither rare, nor corojo!



I agree! And now they are going for $100.95 per!


https://www.cigarbid.com...rojo-gusto-tubo/3083432/
lance4824 Offline
#1366 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 421
RMAN4443 Offline
#1367 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,851
borndead1 Offline
#1368 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2006
Posts: 4,616
bassman45 Offline
#1369 Posted:
Joined: 07-05-2009
Posts: 3,895
bassman45 Offline
#1370 Posted:
Joined: 07-05-2009
Posts: 3,895
Pigs now going for $45 apiece.......strike that.NOW $50 EA.Brick wall
ForMud Offline
#1371 Posted:
Joined: 02-13-2018
Posts: 16
Granted he wasn't won yet....But he must be going for the record..... $2501.00 for a twenty pack of RB Genesis!!!.... God speed RS from Huston

https://www.cigarbid.com...eprojectrobusto/3159716/
gummy jones Offline
#1372 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 6,876
ForMud wrote:
Granted he wasn't won yet....But he must be going for the record..... $2501.00 for a twenty pack of RB Genesis!!!.... God speed RS from Huston

https://www.cigarbid.com...eprojectrobusto/3159716/


you go girl
Users browsing this topic
Guest
28 Pages«<2425262728