America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 months ago by Palama. 38 replies replies.
Kevin Hart
tailgater Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,179
I haven't watched the Oscars in many moons.
I don't find Kevin Hart to be particularly funny, and most movies he's been in seem pretty lame.

But I respect how he handled the hoopla surrounding his "offensive" tweets from 8 years ago.

Yup. Hart was being bullied by the intolerant left because he made some stupid tweets in 2009 and 2011.

Instead of apologizing (again) for what he said years ago, he stepped down from a dream job as Oscar host. He is taking responsibility.

From a CNN article:
Chad Griffin, the head of an LGBT civil rights advocacy group called the Human Rights Campaign, responded to Hart on Twitter.
"You have a rare opportunity to take responsibility, teach people in this moment, & send a message to LGBTQ youth that they matter & deserve dignity & respect. You say you've grown. Show us. Make amends for hurtful things you've said & affirm LGBTQ people," Griffin said.



Make amends?
F*ck you, Chad Griffin.
You're the reason people are fed up with the LGBTQXYZ militia.

Affirm LGBTQ people?
F*ck you again, Chad Griffin.
It's not other people's job to affirm you. Get over yourself. You're a true piece of living sh*t.

A few tweets.
From 8 years ago.
Any you've got your skirt bunched up because of it.

ZRX1200 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,042
I paid just enough attention during a morning broadcast while tying my shoes to catch the jist of this story. I love that this country is so great now that Trump is POTUS that people can waste time researching old tweets just to get attention and continue the pink mafia’s caliphate.

God bless his little interior decorating heart.

P.S
Kevin Hart is a black midget version of Melissa McCarthy.......same character in EVERY crappy movie.
SteveS Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 01-13-2002
Posts: 8,751
tailgater wrote:
Make amends?
F*ck you, Chad Griffin.
You're the reason people are fed up with the LGBTQXYZ militia.

Affirm LGBTQ people?
F*ck you again, Chad Griffin.
It's not other people's job to affirm you. Get over yourself. You're a true piece of living sh*t.


Saw this on the news this morning and I think you've expressed my reaction better than I probably could have done
DrafterX Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,310
I wasn't gonna watch anyways.. Mellow
victor809 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,122
I do wonder whether there will be a time in some distant future where tail can form his opinion using correct and complete facts.


Likely not... But oh well.

You keep on doing you.
tailgater Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,179
victor809 wrote:
I do wonder whether there will be a time in some distant future where tail can form his opinion using correct and complete facts.


Likely not... But oh well.

You keep on doing you.


You're right.
I probably shouldn't be quoting CNN.com


Funny though.
Haven't heard from victor6969 for a long time.
But then I mentioned the LGBTQ thingy.

It's like a Bat signal.

Don't worry.
You didn't miss this year's clothing optional rugby hazing.



tailgater Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,179
SteveS wrote:
Saw this on the news this morning and I think you've expressed my reaction better than I probably could have done


I owe you a call, my friend.

Mr. Jones Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 10,778
After watching the SNL "NEWS CASTERS" ON THE LAST MOVIE- TV awards....and turning it off after 20 min...
I was gonna pass anyway on the OSCARS....

****WHAT I WAS WONDERING????

IF COMEY WAS GOING TO F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. GIVE ME MY OVERDUE ACADEMY AWARD FOR FOOLING THE ENTIRE FBI AND THE ENTIRE SSG DIVISION WITH MISINFORMATION AND DISINFORMATION...WHILE ACTING TO ALL THE 10TH GENERATION OPTICS, VIDEO AND SOUND BUGS THEY HAD IN ALL MY CARS, MY CABIN , MY HUT AND MY G.F. 'S HUT...THAT I knew was there and feeding them all sorts of crap...in real time video feeds...

I D.E.S.E.R.V.E. AN ACADEMY AWARD FOR MY STELLAR PERFOMANCES...
#AGENT BULLSH*T WILL BE with comey on stage as a
CO-awarder...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

HEY COMEY, MUELLER AND GARY O'CONNOR...
(THE $52 ++ MILLION DOLLAR L.O.S.E.R.S. ^^^)

BLOW ME
&
F**K OFF

K.M.L.W.P.J.A. TOO!
victor809 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,122
Tail. You said he didn't apologize. He did. It was very clear he did. He was commended for apologizing, hell it's in the headline on CNN. So once again you made you decision based on incomplete facts.

Then when that is pointed out you resort to implying I'm homosexual. Which while that isn't an insult to me, it shows us all where your opinion lies.

I'm more and more amazed at how much you can pack into so few words.
Whistlebritches Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,410
Hart could've become a hero here just by telling the flaming bunghole lickers to go fly a **** ing kite.Yep he would have been fired from hosting whatever show it was he supposed to host......**** em.

And now to Vic,just need you to know this.Not once have I ever referred to you as a homosexual........I said you were a **** ing queer.Flapper
frankj1 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 27,423
Mr. Jones wrote:
After watching the SNL "NEWS CASTERS" ON THE LAST MOVIE- TV awards....and turning it off after 20 min...
I was gonna pass anyway on the OSCARS....

****WHAT I WAS WONDERING????

IF COMEY WAS GOING TO F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. GIVE ME MY OVERDUE ACADEMY AWARD FOR FOOLING THE ENTIRE FBI AND THE ENTIRE SSG DIVISION WITH MISINFORMATION AND DISINFORMATION...WHILE ACTING TO ALL THE 10TH GENERATION OPTICS, VIDEO AND SOUND BUGS THEY HAD IN ALL MY CARS, MY CABIN , MY HUT AND MY G.F. 'S HUT...THAT I knew was there and feeding them all sorts of crap...in real time video feeds...

I D.E.S.E.R.V.E. AN ACADEMY AWARD FOR MY STELLAR PERFOMANCES...
#AGENT BULLSH*T WILL BE with comey on stage as a
CO-awarder...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

HEY COMEY, MUELLER AND GARY O'CONNOR...
(THE $52 ++ MILLION DOLLAR L.O.S.E.R.S. ^^^)

BLOW ME
&
F**K OFF

K.M.L.W.P.J.A. TOO!

if you do win an Oscar, what category?
DrafterX Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,310
They'll create one... Mellow
RMAN4443 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,376
Whistlebritches wrote:
Hart could've become a hero here just by telling the flaming bunghole lickers to go fly a **** ing kite.Yep he would have been fired from hosting whatever show it was he supposed to host......**** em.

And now to Vic,just need you to know this.Not once have I ever referred to you as a homosexual........I said you were a **** ing queer.Flapper

Not that there's anything wrong with that......Anxious
tailgater Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,179
victor809 wrote:
Tail. You said he didn't apologize. He did. It was very clear he did. He was commended for apologizing, hell it's in the headline on CNN. So once again you made you decision based on incomplete facts.

Then when that is pointed out you resort to implying I'm homosexual. Which while that isn't an insult to me, it shows us all where your opinion lies.

I'm more and more amazed at how much you can pack into so few words.


What do you mean by "pack"?



Kidding aside, you're truly a petulant child.
The first articles I read referred to him refusing to apologize YET AGAIN for the OLD tweets. I even said "(again)" in my post. Life happens fast. Sequentially, Hart had refused. Sorry I didn't follow up on his twitter account to hear the updates.

But either way, that's no where near the point of my post.

So your sixth sense on all things gay lends itself to easy jokes.

The LGBTQ guy that I quoted is an azz. A needy, self absorbed douche who is doing more damage to his cause by being such a twerp.
Sorry if that offends you. Although the fact that you haven't explained why I'm wrong tells us all that you know it's true. Which is killing you.

So tell me again how maybe the quote was from MSNBC and not CNN. Because stuff like that is important to you. Deflect, deflect and disparage. It's your MO.


JadeRose Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,415
Whistlebritches wrote:
the flaming bunghole lickers Flapper




I saw them in concert of the summer. Good band!
Whistlebritches Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,410
JadeRose wrote:
I performed on them at a concert this summer. Good band!



Who the hell would name a band the Flaming Butthole Lickers?Jade,lead licker and drummer for the FBL's

Who would attend their concerts?
RMAN4443 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,376
Preparation H salespeople????Anxious Anxious

See how PC I was there?Gonz
dstieger Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 9,954
I started to look up the offensive tweets when I realized that I don't gaf about Hart...nor the Oscar's...or Emmy's or whatever it was....not about 7 year old tweets...or 7 hour old tweets....
The best thing about Twitter is how great a tool it is for helping high profile people blow themselves up
delta1 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
"dream job"?


really? Ratings and viewership are way down...just as the opening sentence in the OP suggests...


people, fine people on both sides, stopped caring when lack of diversity among the Academy and it's nominees became an issue a few years back...
MACS Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 64,885
Hahaha... lack of diversity.

I read that as: "We don't care who the best actress/actors are, as long as they give awards to every minority".

It is, and has always been, self-congratulatory bullsh*t.
delta1 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
and other people read that as: the man in power with the money is keeping the brothers down.
DrafterX Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,310
That Bassard..!! Mad
delta1 Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
yeah....betcha he didn't even see "Creed" or "Straight Outta Compton"....no love for Samuel L or Idie El...
MACS Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 64,885
delta1 wrote:
and other people read that as: the man in power with the money is keeping the brothers down.


Um... we have black/hispanic/asian actors, directors and producers. All of whom are millionaires. Who, exactly, is being "kept down"?

Rhetorical question. I already know the answer.
Ewok126 Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,333
dstieger wrote:
I started to look up the offensive tweets when I realized that I don't gaf about Hart...nor the Oscar's...or Emmy's or whatever it was....not about 7 year old tweets...or 7 hour old tweets....
The best thing about Twitter is how great a tool it is for helping high profile people blow themselves up




+10

Hart and his comments, Oscar's and Emmy's ranks up there with Honey Boo Boo Drama in my book. Hell, I just lost 1.5 IQ points for thinking about it long enough to make this statement. d'oh!
JadeRose Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,415
Whistlebritches wrote:
Who the hell would name a band the Flaming Butthole Lickers?Jade,lead licker and drummer for the FBL's

Who would attend their concerts?





Z tells me you play a mean meat whistle.
tailgater Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,179
delta1 wrote:
"dream job"?



His words.
Not mine.

Although victor might find an alternate tweet where he rescinded that comment.

delta1 Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
MACS wrote:
Hahaha... lack of diversity.

I read that as: "We don't care who the best actress/actors are, as long as they give awards to every minority".

It is, and has always been, self-congatulatory bullsh*t.


OK, so I was wrong about fine people on both sides tuning out...so only fine peeps on ONE side tuned out...that better?
MACS Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 64,885
It shouldn't be about race/color/creed. But that's all that ever matters today. If a white person wins anything, it's because s/he is white... and everyone is racist.

Doesn't matter who is best... as long as they ain't white.
MACS Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 64,885
^^Oh, and the Heisman vote is racist as f***. Not one white player was nominated.

I'm outraged.
Burner02 Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 10,510
Heard Conan is p***ed due to Tua not winning.
blkhawk05 Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 12-31-2018
Posts: 2
Wow this escalated pretty quick.
delta1 Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
Oscar show will be Hartless this year...no host/emcee...a series of people will walk on-stage and present...

I heard his absence means that the Academy can breathe a sigh of relief for over-looking "Black Panther"... many members of the Academy are not big fans of Huey Newton ...
tailgater Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,179
I liked his Heart of Rock and Roll.

Mr. Jones Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 10,778
Kevin Hart missed a great opportunity to tell the P.C. militia
To "F**K OFF" and see my original apology.....

He shoulda' said:

You want another APOLOGY???

YOU can kiss MY M.F.'n BLACK ASS...
YOU SORRY AZZ TWITS !

Not a big fan of his because I've never seen a movie he's been in??? But, I like people who apologize once and only once...and then stand their ground...
Krazeehorse Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 04-09-2010
Posts: 702
I like his movies and his stand up. Check out Netflix. He filled a football stadium and he was funny. But he came up another notch or two with me when he stood his ground. F/O Oscar.
gummy jones Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 6,812
People watch the Oscars?

Replace that "thank an out of touch rich person" show with an awards show for non profits who make a difference and donate >95% of their money.

Their aren't many of those.
Palama Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,368
Burner02 wrote:
Heard Conan is p***ed due to Tua not winning.


Oh man, just saw this comment d'oh!

Dan, watch it...you’re talkin’ about my 3rd cousin on my wife’s sister’s husband’s nephew’s wife’s brother-in-law’s side of the family! ram27bat







Tongue
Users browsing this topic
Guest