America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 7 months ago by teedubbya. 57 replies replies.
2 Pages12>
Kellyanne Conway.
Speyside Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
Does she ever shut up?
ZRX1200 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,894
She is female so.......


Appreciate your rhetorical post just the same
rfenst Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,908

Her mouth spews dog crap.
dstieger Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
Say what you will...I think she is incredibly good at her job
Ewok126 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
I just watched the video Cuomo and Conway spar over Trump's 'tough people' remark. I got to say, I would have slapped the piss out of both of em. Hes butt hurt over his perception of what "Trump meant when he said what he did, She's butt hurt because Cuomo takes it as such. The whole damn video was them arguing over butt hurtness instead of having an intellectual conversation or debate.

Now in all fairness I have not watched any other stuff of her and after that 10 minutes of what I just seen I never will so, I can not say but I will say this. Both her and Cuomo do not have the ability to keep their emotions in check when someone feels differently than they do. Which seems to be an issue with both our people of the US and of our government. The lack of willingness to have an open mind or even listen without berating one another has gotten so stupidly out of hand.

I feel this is her issue as well which leads to more of the immoral behavior and feeds more gas on the fire. People as a whole have come to behave in this manor which sucks. It has become a "who can interrupt who the most, the loudest,with name calling and shaming in hopes the other will give in which Cuomo did. So nope the only way she or Cuomo will ever shut up is if people quit feeding the animals. Everyone needs to learn to not let the others pull you up that emotional ladder because that is where they gain their power.

Just my 0.02
tailgater Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,879
Speyside wrote:
Does she ever shut up?


She's in a contest with Squaw E. Warren.



Speyside Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
True dat.
rfenst Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,908
dstieger wrote:
Say what you will...I think she is incredibly good at her job


At what? Turning people off?
dstieger Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
IDK...wasn't aware that was her job....or that others are turned off. IMO, she does a good job of supporting and explaining a man who can be contradictory, inflammatory, even unsupportable, at times. She is smart and quick witted. I didnt say she turns you on (or anyone else except maybe Mr Conway.)
Considering the challenges that nearly everyone in Trump's orbit eventually succumb to, she manages to hang on and even thrive so far. Biggest controversy I recall was her saying something about Ivanka's clothes line being great....I may not agree with her and even get pissed at her seeming blind allegiance, but I admire her just the same.
dstieger Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
I almost forgot...she was the only campaign manager for a presidential candidate in 2016 that won...
frankj1 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
dstieger wrote:
I almost forgot...she was the only campaign manager for a presidential candidate in 2016 that won...

shares the award with Manafort, no?
dstieger Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
I suppose he, Bannon and Lewendowski have to get some credit, also....but, IIRC, she's the one who got the ball in the red zone
tailgater Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,879

A while back, she got attacked by the Main Stream Media for sitting cross-legged on a couch in the Oval Office.
When simple things like that can set people off, you know there is something else driving the hatred.




Her husband is from my hometown.
Makes for interesting discussions involving her within my local breadth of friends.
tailgater Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,879
dstieger wrote:
I suppose he, Bannon and Lewendowski have to get some credit, also....but, IIRC, she's the one who got the ball in the red zone


I thought Stormy Daniels took it in the end zone?

I gotta get a different news feed.


rfenst Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,908
dstieger wrote:
I almost forgot...she was the only campaign manager for a presidential candidate in 2016 that won...

So what. She is still unsuitable for public representation of the President and Presidency. And, I almost forgot something too. She is also the creator of "alternative facts".
dstieger Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
rfenst wrote:
So what. She is still unsuitable for public representation of the President and Presidency..

Why?
dstieger Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
rfenst wrote:
So what.".

The 'so what' is that it supports my contention that she is good at her job.
victor809 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
I actually agree with dstieg.... She's good at her job within the strict context of what she is trying to achieve.

I don't think she's "explaining" in a way that rfenst might recognize (ie, provide clarity of a point)....

Her job is less nuanced than that. It's more about throwing out just enough probable deniability that it gives cover to a moron president who says ridiculous things... She provides that explanations that people who already believe him want to hear. (Ie "bowling Green massacre"). She then gets all the media to televise it.

People who aren't idiots then ask why someone would hire such an idiot. Yet on the other side, his base is lapping it up and cheering. So it's successful.
victor809 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
Kellyanne Conway and her ilk are the trump administration's version of a phishing letter.

Those nigerian prince scams or any of the other email scams trying to get the victim to send an initial deposit, or send their bank account number aren't poorly written because the author isn't a native english speaker. They're poorly written to preemptively filter out anyone savvy enough to not send their money in at the end. The scammers don't want to waste their time going back and forth with someone who has a high likelihood of backing out at the last step (that step where $$ gets sent). They really only want responses from the very trusting/gullible/naive. They send millions and millions of emails.... if they sent more believable emails, imagine how much time they would lose talking to people who ultimately aren't gullible enough to buy the scam.

So think of the trump administration in that light. The message conway and her ilk are sending out isn't meant to convince rfenst, or frank that trump really is a smart guy who intended to tweet "covfefe" and those who are in the know got the message. They have a dumber audience they are trying to reach.
frankj1 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
victor809 wrote:
Kellyanne Conway and her ilk are the trump administration's version of a phishing letter.

Those nigerian prince scams or any of the other email scams trying to get the victim to send an initial deposit, or send their bank account number aren't poorly written because the author isn't a native english speaker. They're poorly written to preemptively filter out anyone savvy enough to not send their money in at the end. The scammers don't want to waste their time going back and forth with someone who has a high likelihood of backing out at the last step (that step where $$ gets sent). They really only want responses from the very trusting/gullible/naive. They send millions and millions of emails.... if they sent more believable emails, imagine how much time they would lose talking to people who ultimately aren't gullible enough to buy the scam.

So think of the trump administration in that light. The message conway and her ilk are sending out isn't meant to convince rfenst, or frank that trump really is a smart guy who intended to tweet "covfefe" and those who are in the know got the message. They have a dumber audience they are trying to reach.

as seen on T.V....rfenst and I are here to replace you.
victor809 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
frankj1 wrote:
as seen on T.V....rfenst and I are here to replace you.


No way you two could muster enough bitterness and hate to make even half of one of me! :)
frankj1 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
then why are the nazis scared we will?
victor809 Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
They're scared of everything....
frankj1 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
oh, and Kellyanne creeps me out
rfenst Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,908
victor809 wrote:

So think of the trump administration in that light. The message conway and her ilk are sending out isn't meant to convince rfenst, or frank that trump really is a smart guy who intended to tweet "covfefe" and those who are in the know got the message. They have a dumber audience they are trying to reach.

Exactly!
rfenst Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,908
frankj1 wrote:
as seen on T.V....rfenst and I are here to replace you.


I'm "all in" as needed!
fishinguitarman Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 67,375
victor809 wrote:
No way you two could muster enough bitterness and hate to make even half of one of me! :)





And you are proud of it, obviously

pathetically sadThumbDown
victor809 Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
Speaking of her intended audience....
bgz Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,266
victor809 wrote:
No way you two could muster enough bitterness and hate to make even half of one of me! :)


Would take 1.5 rfensts and 3 franks.
victor809 Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
bgz wrote:
Would take 1.5 rfensts and 3 franks.


Yep.... I'm glad you got the official conversion memo.

now, if we know that there's 6 franks of bitterness in 1 rfenst (he is a lawyer after all), and 10 franks worth of hate in 1 rfenst, how many rfensts does it take to make 1 victor worth of bitterness and hate?


RMAN4443 Online
#31 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,377
victor809 wrote:
Yep.... I'm glad you got the official conversion memo.

now, if we know that there's 6 franks of bitterness in 1 rfenst (he is a lawyer after all), and 10 franks worth of hate in 1 rfenst, how many rfensts does it take to make 1 victor worth of bitterness and hate?



Is this a trick question? Think


Speyside Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
3.14159265. There is no exact number due to your uniqueness.
bgz Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,266
victor809 wrote:
Yep.... I'm glad you got the official conversion memo.

now, if we know that there's 6 franks of bitterness in 1 rfenst (he is a lawyer after all), and 10 franks worth of hate in 1 rfenst, how many rfensts does it take to make 1 victor worth of bitterness and hate?




It would only require 4 rfensts, where it would require 36 franks.

36 franks would be significantly more bitter than 1 victor where 4 rfensts would be slightly more hateful than 1 victor.
bgz Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,266
No comments, guess I should show my work...

We know that 3F + 1.5R = (1/2)v.

Let F be the baseline at b + h.
Therefore R = 6b + 10h.

6(b + h) + 3(6b + 10h) = v

so v = 24b + 36h
dstieger Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,571
Are bitterness and hatred factors equally weighted when evaluating one whole v? Which is the greater a$$hole component?
RMAN4443 Online
#36 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,377
Think it does not compute...there aren't enough rfensts and/or franks to equal 1/2 victor
victor809 Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
RMAN4443 wrote:
Think it does not compute...there aren't enough rfensts and/or franks to equal 1/2 victor


Now that's definitely a fat joke.
bgz Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,266
It's subjective, that's why we can't directly mix the units.

Be kinda like adding apples and oranges.
victor809 Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
bgz wrote:
No comments, guess I should show my work...

We know that 3F + 1.5R = (1/2)v.

Let F be the baseline at b + h.
Therefore R = 6b + 10h.

6(b + h) + 3(6b + 10h) = v

so v = 24b + 36h


Dammit. Now I have to figure it out.
victor809 Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
So I'm treating bitterness and hate as separate variables.

For instance - 3(Fb+Fh) + 1.5 (Rb+Rh) = Vb + Vh

Now, we've never established a bitterness to hate conversion ratio, so we have to assume that the contribution of bitterness and hate cannot be converted.

We also know that 6 Fb = Rb
and we know that 10Fh = Rh

So we could say - 3 [(Rb/6) + (Rh/10)] + 1.5 (Rb+Rh) = Vb + Vh
or
Rb/2 + Rh/3.33 + 1.5Rb +1.5 Rh = Vb + Vh

.... so it takes 2 Rfents worth of bitterness to equal the bitterness of a victor
and 1.833 Rfents' worth of hate to equal the hatefulness of a victor.

So, to achieve the total Bitternmess and Hate of a victor, it would require 1.833 Rfenst's and you would have a little extra bitterness

It would take significantly more Frank's if we were to substitute Rfenst for Frank.

bgz Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,266
Mine was simpler... and you forgot that the initial equation was equivalent to 1/2 V, not a whole V (I initially made the same mistake).
victor809 Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 19,673
bgz wrote:
Mine was simpler... and you forgot that the initial equation was equivalent to 1/2 V, not a whole V (I initially made the same mistake).


Ah, you're right.
Double my numbers to get a full Vh and Vb then. :)

rfenst Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,908
RMAN4443 wrote:
Think it does not compute...there aren't enough rfensts and/or franks to equal 1/2 victor

You do not know my potency...
frankj1 Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
I'm good wif words, not so good wif numbahs.
fishinguitarman Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 67,375
vicki=v.i.p.











vicki is perfect
frankj1 Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
tailgater wrote:


Her husband is from my hometown.
Makes for interesting discussions involving her within my local breadth of friends.

not sure what I really know about her husband (liberal? or conservative who does not like Trump?) but I scanned a newspaper article yesterday or today which said that Mr Conway believes Trump is insane, or something close to that.
teedubbya Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 86,423
Life long conservative. Unlike trump.
frankj1 Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
teedubbya wrote:
Life long conservative. Unlike trump.

so, more like the FBI directors and Mueller?
Gotcha.
Well, you know how liberal those lifelong conservatives are.
teedubbya Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 86,423
Strange world we live in.
DrafterX Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,863
Faces look ugly... Mellow
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>