America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 months ago by Speyside. 10 replies replies.
If you voted third party
DrChaos Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 04-17-2019
Posts: 60
You voted for Trump, congratulations. Herfing
frankj1 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,817
here's why that's dumb, and after this you'll have to check yourself for stooopidity.

I voted in MA. It was predetermined Hillary would take the electoral votes, so a vote for her (I'd rather drink Jack Daniels) was not needed, therefore a wasted vote.

The opposite side of that coin was that it was predetermined Trump would lose in MA, yet another wasted vote.

However, voting third party was not helping nor hurting either of the two major party candidates in MA, and to my mind wasting a vote is like not finishing a meal, truly a shame.

If the third party received enough votes (I believe that was 15%, perhaps slightly more or less) then it would have been put in better position 4 years down the road (2020) when it would come to campaign money and a place on the national debate stage. Since neither major party represents me, and your views probably don't either, I went for a generic boost of a third party alternative, and believe we need maybe as many as 5.

If we went by popular vote, you might have had an argument, but then Hillary would have been President.
Kind of ironic that that is what you should have offered for congratulations.

HA!
teedubbya Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 89,050
um frank.... the troll is not looking for discussion or thought.... they are just throwing darts... i love watching folks that are bad at darts.... inevitably they hit someone or themselves and its great fun for all
DrChaos Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 04-17-2019
Posts: 60
frankj1 wrote:
here's why that's dumb, and after this you'll have to check yourself for stooopidity.

I voted in MA. It was predetermined Hillary would take the electoral votes, so a vote for her (I'd rather drink Jack Daniels) was not needed, therefore a wasted vote.

The opposite side of that coin was that it was predetermined Trump would lose in MA, yet another wasted vote.

However, voting third party was not helping nor hurting either of the two major party candidates in MA, and to my mind wasting a vote is like not finishing a meal, truly a shame.

If the third party received enough votes (I believe that was 15%, perhaps slightly more or less) then it would have been put in better position 4 years down the road (2020) when it would come to campaign money and a place on the national debate stage. Since neither major party represents me, and your views probably don't either, I went for a generic boost of a third party alternative, and believe we need maybe as many as 5.

If we went by popular vote, you might have had an argument, but then Hillary would have been President.
Kind of ironic that that is what you should have offered for congratulations.

HA!


TLDRBoo hoo! Whistle
delta1 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 20,672
DrChaos wrote:
TLDRBoo hoo! :-"


obvious
frankj1 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,817
teedubbya wrote:
um frank.... the troll is not looking for discussion or thought.... they are just throwing darts... i love watching folks that are bad at darts.... inevitably they hit someone or themselves and its great fun for all

oh
ZRX1200 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 51,295
I voted for homosexual AIDS in your mouth.

So I preemptively rubbed them on my pecker......


Now the waiting game begins
DrChaos Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 04-17-2019
Posts: 60
ZRX1200 wrote:
I voted for homosexual AIDS in your mouth.

So I preemptively rubbed them on my pecker......


Now the waiting game begins


Well... statistically speaking that means you'd probably just die from Aids.
teedubbya Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 89,050
Statistics are irrelevant when it comes to how badly you want zrx’s Koch in your mouth. Mmm. Zrx.
Speyside Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
He just wants in the van, housing upgrade, getting Z is a bonus. And he'll get get 3 squares a day, protien of course.
Users browsing this topic
Guest