America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 7 months ago by Sunoverbeach. 19 replies replies.
The swamp is back...
Stogie1020 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,503
I mean, I know it didn't really go away completely, but at least it was receding a bit in the antiseptic sunshine for a while.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/inflation-gas-prices-congress-earmarks


TLDR; 9.7 Billion dollars of earmarks.

RayR Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,211
And some people still don't believe that the ruling criminal class is not dominated by slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people bent on destroying America and the world. 🦎
Ah yes, freewheeling duhmacracy in action!
DrafterX Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,317
Free stuff buys votes... Mellow
Sunoverbeach Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,557
I love running cross country... On a track, I feel like a hamster.
- RW
bgz Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
And some people still don't believe that the ruling criminal class is not dominated by slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people bent on destroying America and the world. 🦎
Ah yes, freewheeling duhmacracy in action!


Obviously you sir were not on the right side of the earmarks.
RayR Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,211
Obviously, you are avoiding the subject. On one hand, earmarks are a good thing because it exposes exactly where the stolen loot is going. Every expense should be earmarked instead of hiding them which is the more common practice.
On the other hand, the slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people 🦎 are so arrogant and disrespectful of the feckless peeps who are being heisted by them through taxation and inflation that they could care less who knows what the money is unconstitutionally being used for, or who they are transferring the loot too. Too them it's all about buying votes, lining their own pockets and the pockets of their lackeys.
bgz Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
Obviously, you are avoiding the subject. On one hand, earmarks are a good thing because it exposes exactly where the stolen loot is going. Every expense should be earmarked instead of hiding them which is the more common practice.
On the other hand, the slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people 🦎 are so arrogant and disrespectful of the feckless peeps who are being heisted by them through taxation and inflation that they could care less who knows what the money is unconstitutionally being used for, or who they are transferring the loot too. Too them it's all about buying votes, lining their own pockets and the pockets of their lackeys.



So you're mad you didn't get your cut of the under the table budget?

Not sure what you're mad about.

You talk about commie leftists doing these things... I assure you, it's a politician thing, not a lefty politician thing.

You can be naïve and think it's only lefties, but once they get in and they get a taste of power...

Well, it's a human thing Ray. What you secretly want is to lobotomize humanity, because you don't seem to like people. You don't seem to like people at all... in fact, I think you're anti-people.

You're not very friendly, you think you're always right, and always pointing and blaming someone else for anything and everything you can point your finger at.

You're always trying to turn people in here against each other, always shaming people if they don't see things exactly your way. I've seen you say people said things they didn't as evidence for some bs position.

You sound like a malignant narcissist...

I'm guessing in your local circles, you try to normalize hatred and racism for anyone who doesn't see things your way.

I'm guessing you're just miserable af to be around.
frankj1 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,402
RayR wrote:
Obviously, you are avoiding the subject. On one hand, earmarks are a good thing because it exposes exactly where the stolen loot is going. Every expense should be earmarked instead of hiding them which is the more common practice.
On the other hand, the slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people 🦎 are so arrogant and disrespectful of the feckless peeps who are being heisted by them through taxation and inflation that they could care less who knows what the money is unconstitutionally being used for, or who they are transferring the loot too. Too them it's all about buying votes, lining their own pockets and the pockets of their lackeys.


they really should be more respectful of people...like you are.

it might make sense if you said they could NOT care less...
RayR Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,211
You go ahead Frank and talk all wishy-washy and stuff and say you're respectful of the slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people! 🦎.

Me...I have no respect for slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people and ain't afraid to say it! 🦎

As for you Benji and all that mishmash of blowhardness you wrote, all I can say is, what you are witnessing is duhmacracy committing suicide.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,557
We're not laughing at you - we're laughing near you.
- RW
bgz Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Sunoverbeach wrote:
We're not laughing at you - we're laughing near you.
- RW


I'm not laughing, I'm just face palming and shaking my head.

This guy is a real life charachiture.

I basically said you have a mental disorder.
Whistlebritches Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,733
bgz wrote:
I'm not laughing, I'm just face palming and shaking my head.

This guy is a real life charachiture.

I basically said you have a mental disorder.




Some might believe you are talking about yourself.........show of hands
izonfire Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 8,445
Whistlebritches wrote:
Some might believe you are talking about yourself.........show of hands

The irony is beyond his comprehension.

Looking forward to a herf with the Britches.
Should happen soon. You’re just a stone’s throw away now…
bgz Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Lol... izon talking about comprehension skills to me is like Webster talking about dunking on Jordan.

Fun to think about... but in the end, it's just fantasy land sh*t.
bgz Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Whistlebritches wrote:
Some might believe you are talking about yourself.........show of hands


Obviously izon raised his hand, good thing he had two otherwise his pants would have fell down.
HockeyDad Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,927
frankj1 wrote:
they really should be more respectful of people...like you are.

it might make sense if you said they could NOT care less...


This is a debate I have periodically.

Sometimes I could care less (but probably not much less) and sometimes I could not care less because I’m already at rock bottom on the care meter.
frankj1 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,402
HockeyDad wrote:
This is a debate I have periodically.

Sometimes I could care less (but probably not much less) and sometimes I could not care less because I’m already at rock bottom on the care meter.

but you know the difference in their meanings.
I was just being respectful instead of calling him ignorant.
frankj1 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,402
RayR wrote:
You go ahead Frank and talk all wishy-washy and stuff and say you're respectful of the slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people! 🦎.

Me...I have no respect for slimy good-for-nothing belly-crawling lizard people and ain't afraid to say it! 🦎

As for you Benji and all that mishmash of blowhardness you wrote, all I can say is, what you are witnessing is duhmacracy committing suicide.

open the bulkhead doors so your bravery can be heard.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 12,557
Your twenties are all about taking your childhood out on everyone that you run into.
- Bill Burr
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)