America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 weeks ago by Dg west deptford. 28 replies replies.
Food Shortages and Possible Recession-Excellent
zitotczito Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2006
Posts: 6,405
Well things continue to progress under Buffoon Brain Dead Biden. More pain to come Biden voting suburban moms, enjoy. Sometimes you just have to suffer and be kicked in the teeth before you wise up. Democrats do not give a darn about America and Americans. Democrats will do anything for power. They are racist, violent people. Do not listen to anything they say and always watch your back when around them.
RayR Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Buffoon Brain Dead Biden did promise there would be food shortages.

But starving people is good the lefties say, the collateral damage is for the greater good. They look at the positive side of it, you know 'Never let a crisis go to waste'. they plan it will drive the movement to more green energy and more socialism.
Stogie1020 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,041
Technically, we could all probably stand to shed a few pounds...
Speyside2 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Your statement is incorrect as written. Moderate Democrats do care. If you say many Democrats then I agree with you. All simply is to generalized of a statement. I wish no one voted based on party affiliation, but rather on who is best suited for the job, and most aligns with what they believe.

In an ideal America there would be no political parties and all candidates would be elected on merit. Unfortunately ideal never exists except in an individuals mind. We do the best with what we have.

Unfortunately for myself I was unable to differentiate between Trump the man, and Trump the president. I loathe Trump the man due to his treatment of his wives.

While I certainly do not agree with some of what Trump the president did, I must admit he did much good. Biden is tearing our country apart. Simply put he does not have the chops to be president. Also, the looney left agenda as a whole is fundamentally flawed on so many levels.

I do not want to live in an autocracy, which I believe was Trump's ultimate goal, note I admit I may be totally wrong here. Given the choice of living in an autocracy or in socialism, autocracy wins 100% of the time.
ZRX1200 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
Food shortages are not a blame that lie at Biden’s feet, this has been decades in the making.
Whistlebritches Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,619
Let's Go Brandon!!!
JGKAMIN Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 798
Build Back Better! Woohoo!!
zitotczito Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2006
Posts: 6,405
Speyside2 wrote:
Your statement is incorrect as written. Moderate Democrats do care. If you say many Democrats then I agree with you. All simply is to generalized of a statement. I wish no one voted based on party affiliation, but rather on who is best suited for the job, and most aligns with what they believe.

In an ideal America there would be no political parties and all candidates would be elected on merit. Unfortunately ideal never exists except in an individuals mind. We do the best with what we have.

Unfortunately for myself I was unable to differentiate between Trump the man, and Trump the president. I loathe Trump the man due to his treatment of his wives.

While I certainly do not agree with some of what Trump the president did, I must admit he did much good. Biden is tearing our country apart. Simply put he does not have the chops to be president. Also, the looney left agenda as a whole is fundamentally flawed on so many levels.

I do not want to live in an autocracy, which I believe was Trump's ultimate goal, note I admit I may be totally wrong here. Given the choice of living in an autocracy or in socialism, autocracy wins 100% of the time.


I agree with your first sentence. I agree that there are many Democrats that are moderate and do not like what is going on. I would even hazard to guess that "many" Democrats regret voting for Biden. I often consider trying to be specific when mentioning "Democrats" as an all encompassing group, but alas I am a bit lazy in that regard.

I always supported President Trump and I was able to separate the policies from the man. I guess that was because of my finance/economics background.
HockeyDad Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,095
ZRX1200 wrote:
Food shortages are not a blame that lie at Biden’s feet, this has been decades in the making.


The ruling and donor classes will not have food shortages.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected
frankj1 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
ZRX1200 wrote:
Food shortages are not a blame that lie at Biden’s feet, this has been decades in the making.

I do read all your posts.
You may lean, but you never follow.
ZRX1200 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
Dad always said “Lead, follow, or get the **** out of the way”.

Other great dad quotes:
I have to love you, I don’t have to like you
There’s making love, and there’s ****ing. You want to make love.
If you wouldn’t eat it, don’t **** it.

Honorable mention is the birds and the bees speech upon the precipice of my first date when I was in 6th grade (with an 8th grader):

Do you want me to buy you a box of rubbers?


Dad was a man of the people.
R.I.P dad.
frankj1 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
ZRX1200 wrote:
Dad always said “Lead, follow, or get the **** out of the way”.

Other great dad quotes:
I have to love you, I don’t have to like you
There’s making love, and there’s ****ing. You want to make love.
If you wouldn’t eat it, don’t **** it.

Honorable mention is the birds and the bees speech upon the precipice of my first date when I was in 6th grade (with an 8th grader):

Do you want me to buy you a box of rubbers?


Dad was a man of the people.
R.I.P dad.

I did mean "lean", not lead, but I love the dad stuff.

when my father died, a smaht guy told me to quote him every day and he'd always be here.
Might have missed a handful of days in the 17 years, but damn if he ain't sitting here next to me right now.

"I'd wear my sister's girdle but I haven't got the guts".

OK, not his best work...
Mr. Jones Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
You wanna see "FOOD SHORTAGES" ARE COMING
Ch ICKEN LITTLE THE SkY IS FA LLInG VIDyOS?

JUST GO TO YOUTUBE

ThEY INuNDATE THE ENTIRE SiTE

aS OF LATe

( don't you just love my use of verbage and vocabulary?
The older psychologist skanks and the most intelligent field and hot looking FEMALE FBI AGENTS USED TO DISCUSS IT ALL THE TIME AT RESTAURANTS aNd bars within my listening distance ...it really intrigued them...but they couldn't figure it out or break the coding system...they still cant...
Dumb bitches need a few classes in 3 dimensional trigeminal coding in the basement bomb shelter under the GREENBRIER HOTEL IN WEST VIRGINIA...WHERE I LEARNED IT FROM THEIR TOP FEMALE CODE EXPERT...)
Mr. Jones Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
"reach's" name was :

Elizebeth sMiTh friEdman

She was a cranky scarey old broad who would hit you on the noggin when N.O. one was there to witness it...kinda like a catholic nun...she had a very mean streak in private...

I flunked out.... but not after I had learned several of her secrets...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mr. Jones Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
The insider joke with the other kids in the basement...
Teacher's nickname was "teach's" ...I changed it to

"reach's"

( I was an expert nickname maker even as a very young chillin' ...something that 50-100++ FBI-SSG agents learned about in spades... from 2012-2018....dozens upon dozens of my nicknames have stuck to agents to this day for those sick bastids still within the beaurea)

As in....

Stay the hell out of her * reach * so she couldn't smack you in the noggin...
Speyside2 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Any country dependant on Ukrainian wheat is in trouble.
ZRX1200 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
Jonsie I bet you had to really pound the bats outta her belfry to get those secrets…..
HockeyDad Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,095
Speyside2 wrote:
Any country dependant on Ukrainian wheat is in trouble.


I look at it as a tremendous opportunity to try a gluten-free diet and enjoy all the benefits.
Mr. Jones Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
#18 ZRX

NOT REALLY AT ALL....
she was so intelligent she never knew when someone was conning her until a.f.T.e.r.she revealed what you really wanted to get from her... especially when you brown nosed her ego.. she'd always let her guard down...

Smartest woman I ever met...she was almost a clairvoyant...
But not as much as I really am...she was... almost.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
The worst part of working for the unemployment office is if you get fired, you still have to show up the next day
Speyside2 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Jonsey, what did you rely on the most when on an Op? Street smarts, cunning, craft skill, etc?
Mr. Jones Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
Very good fake documents and preplanning by the advance group...
A trusted contact at the destination with maps and the schedule, habits, haunts of whomever was the end result of the hiring groups requests...stealing documents, photographs of information or agreements were mostly the average plus I drove stuff from A to B to C to D..mostly one way though...a good working vehicle was always a must...
Street smarts and tradecraft were always used...plus you really gotta know how to "sell" or relate to people to let down their guard... confrontation is never good...in and out and don't get seen or caught...I was mostly an evening worker getting back before daylight...working in the daylight is tough, too many eyes and nosey peeps...
rfenst Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
Speyside2 wrote:
Any country dependant on Ukrainian wheat is in trouble.

I suspect the entire world commodity wheat market is franked by what is happening to Ukraine. Maybe Russia will have a bad wheat harvest again.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
Trump should not have said "sh1t-hole countries." The correct term is "turd-world countries."
RayR Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Trump should not have said "sh1t-hole countries." The correct term is "turd-world countries."


I heard Biden is turning these United States into a turd-world nation state. Think
Sunoverbeach Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
Why do Americans choose from two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
Dg west deptford Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,644
That's cause Trump ran that
Users browsing this topic
Guest