Thursday Funnies
51. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 4/21/2023, 1:11PM EST
At the store...

Him: "How much for the Gold Circle of Death?"

Saleswoman: "Sir, those are engagement rings."

52. Author: Burner02Date: Fri, 4/21/2023, 4:38PM EST
BigGrin
53. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 4/21/2023, 6:58PM EST
Devil walks into a church and everyone runs out except one guy...

Devil says, why didn't you run?

Guy says, I ain't skeered. I married your sister.
54. Author: MACSDate: Sat, 4/22/2023, 9:10AM EST
Someone from the Gyna Colleges called. They said the Pabst Beer was normal...

So? I don't even like that beer.
55. Author: RiverRatRussDate: Sat, 4/22/2023, 9:16AM EST
MACS wrote:
Someone from the Gyna Colleges called. They said the Pabst Beer was normal...

So? I don't even like that beer.

If you gots a Pabst Beer results... maybe you'd prefer that Transgender friendly Bud Light for Breakfast!!! Drool d'oh! d'oh!
56. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 4/24/2023, 7:15PM EST
I heard about a trans woman's bank account being frozen because she sounded like a dude on the phone.

Her Trans-action was denied.
57. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 4/27/2023, 6:35PM EST
The Queen of England was visiting a hospital and she stopped by one of the beds to speak to the man lying there.

What is wrong with you, sir, she asked the man.

I got a wart on my balls, he replies, much to the astonishment of the nurses.

One of the nurses immediately rushes over to him, you can’t say that to the queen, the nurse shouts.

Well what should I have said then replies the man.

Something like you have a bruise on your back, or a cut on your arm, or a graze on your knee. Anything but I have a wart on my balls, answers the nurse.

Two months later, Princess Anne is visiting the same hospital, and just happens to pass the same bed, with the same man in it.

What is wrong with you, sir, asks the princess.

Um, I have a bruise on my back, replies the man.

Oh, the princess answers, I’m so glad to hear that your balls are better… I’ll tell the queen.
58. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 4/27/2023, 9:20PM EST

I just found out that, "SMH" means Shaking My Head, not Sex Might Help. Who knew?
59. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 4/27/2023, 10:02PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
I just found out that, "SMH" means Shaking My Head, not Sex Might Help. Who knew?

Applause
60. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 4/27/2023, 10:03PM EST
I used to sell security systems door to door. If no one was home I left a brochure on the kitchen table.
61. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 4/28/2023, 10:18AM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
I used to sell security systems door to door. If no one was home I left a brochure on the kitchen table.

Rimshot! Beer
62. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 5/4/2023, 8:41AM EST
For me, May 5th is truly a day to celebrate.

Few people have come to know the “true” story of the origin of May 5th. It is my pleasure to set the record straight.

A little known fact is that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York.

The ship hit an iceberg and sank and the cargo was forever lost. The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5 and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

Go out on this day, grab a couple of slices of bread and a jar of Hellman’s mayonnaise and have a party. You know I will!
63. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Thu, 5/4/2023, 9:31AM EST
Steven Wright — 'I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.'

I know you read that the way he talks.
64. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 5/4/2023, 10:26AM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
For me, May 5th is truly a day to celebrate.

Few people have come to know the “true” story of the origin of May 5th. It is my pleasure to set the record straight.

A little known fact is that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York.

The ship hit an iceberg and sank and the cargo was forever lost. The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5 and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

Go out on this day, grab a couple of slices of bread and a jar of Hellman’s mayonnaise and have a party. You know I will!

Oh the samiches!
65. Author: clintCigarDate: Thu, 5/4/2023, 1:46PM EST
Its May 4th LOL
66. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 5/4/2023, 3:22PM EST

May 4 samiches!
67. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 5/4/2023, 3:52PM EST
I had a salad... Mellow
68. Author: Burner02Date: Fri, 5/5/2023, 4:40AM EST
Imagine the disappointment if a wolf knew his descendent would be a poodle.....

That's how your grandfather feels when he sees your man bun.
69. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 5/11/2023, 1:01PM EST
A little girl asks her mother "what were you doing bouncing on Daddy's belly last night?"
"Well that bouncing keeps your daddy's belly skinny"
I"It's not going to work replies the little girl"
"And why is that" asks her mother.
"Because the baby sitter keeps blowing him up!!
70. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 5/11/2023, 1:31PM EST
LOL LOL LOL Classic!
71. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 5/11/2023, 1:36PM EST
I googled a few baby sitter jokes...

When does a woman get along with her in-laws? If she can't find a babysitter.

When your young, your parents tell you what time you need to be home. When you grow up and get married, the babysitter tells you.

A babysitter is required to act like an adult so the parents can go out and act like teenagers.

72. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 5/11/2023, 1:37PM EST
From Jolly Good Jokes

My new girlfriend's car got a flat tire as we were on our way to see my
parents, so I called them up and said "Sorry Mom, I'm going to be late, my
girlfriend's got a puncture".

"Oh John!" she sighed "I thought you had a real one this time."
73. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 5/11/2023, 7:12PM EST
Applause
74. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 5/11/2023, 7:14PM EST
Check out Big Jay Oakerson on YouTube. Definitely NSFW. Vulgar even by my standards but I still laugh.
75. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 5/11/2023, 7:43PM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
Check out Big Jay Oakerson on YouTube. Definitely NSFW. Vulgar even by my standards but I still laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbTe4dtyDV4

Yes, Vegas F'ing and fun girl drunk. Applause Applause Applause
76. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Fri, 5/19/2023, 8:53PM EST
Day late. Sorry!

Three old ladies were sitting side by side in their retirement home, reminiscing.
The first lady recalled shopping at the green grocers and demonstrated with her hands, the length and thickness of a cucumber she could buy for one penny.
The second old lady nodded, adding that onions used to be much bigger and cheaper also, and demonstrated the size of two big onions she could buy for one penny a piece.
The third old lady remarked, "I can't hear a word you're saying, but I remember the guy you're talking about."
77. Author: Gene363Date: Sat, 5/20/2023, 7:45AM EST
LOL LOL LOL
78. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 5/22/2023, 3:07PM EST
The sexual position formerly known as 69 will now be called 96.

Inflation has really raised the cost of eating out.

Angel
79. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 5/22/2023, 3:18PM EST
MACS wrote:
The sexual position formerly known as 69 will now be called 96.

Inflation has really raised the cost of eating out.

Angel

Rimshot!
80. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 5/22/2023, 4:19PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Rimshot!

Figuratively... fog
81. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 5/22/2023, 4:31PM EST
MACS wrote:
Figuratively... fog

Expert level.
82. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Mon, 5/22/2023, 4:56PM EST
Applause
83. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 5/22/2023, 6:07PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
pervert level.

Indeed!
84. Author: BuckyB93Date: Mon, 5/22/2023, 7:22PM EST
BARF!
85. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Wed, 5/24/2023, 1:21PM EST
Here's an old one to warm up on.......

My neighbour found out that her dog ( a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vet, who found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell Nora that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the chemist and get some "Immac" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

Nora went to the chemist and bought some "Immac" hair remover. At the till, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

Nora say's, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days."

Nora replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist say's, "Oh well, in that case, stay off your bicycle for about a week."
86. Author: deadeyedickDate: Wed, 5/24/2023, 5:16PM EST
LOL
87. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 5/25/2023, 3:19PM EST
A guy is traveling through a small town and stops at the local watering hole for lunch. He looks at the menu board and it has the regular fare, hamburger $3.50. Cheeseburger $4.50. But what takes him by surprise is Hand Job $15. He approaches the bar and motions the attractive young lady down to the end. He leans in and asks “are you the one that gives the hand jobs?” She smiles and replies in the affirmative. The guy says “ well honey, go wash your hands please. I’d like a cheeseburger.”
88. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 11:30AM EST

1. The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have begun asking humans to prove they aren’t a robot.

2. When a kid says “Daddy, I want mommy” that’s the kid version of “I’d like to speak to your supervisor”.

3. It’s weird being the same age as old people.

4. Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say CLOSE ENOUGH.

5. If I am ever on life support, unplug me and plug me back in and see if that works.

6. Do you ever wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and think… “That can’t be accurate?”

7. Last night the internet stopped working so I spent a few hours with my family. They seem like nice people.

8. If Adam and Eve were Cajuns, they would have eaten the snake instead of the Apple and saved us all a lot of trouble.

9. We celebrated last night with a couple of adult beverages …… Metamucil and Ensure.

10. You know you are getting old when friends with benefits means having someone who can drive at night.

11. Weight loss goal: To be able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time.

12. After watching how some people wear their masks, I understand why contraception fails.

13. Some of my friends exercise every day. Meanwhile I am watching a show I don’t like because the remote fell on the floor.

14. For those of you who don’t want Alexa or Siri listening in on your conversation, they are making a male version….it doesn’t listen to anything.

15. I just got a present labeled, ‘From Mom and Dad’, and I know damn well Dad has no idea what’s inside.

16. Now that I have lived through a plague, I totally understand why Italian renaissance paintings are full of fat people lying on couches.
89. Author: Gene363Date: Sat, 6/3/2023, 5:00PM EST

Stop naming hospitals after dead people. Give people some hope like: Kieth Richards Hospital
90. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 6/8/2023, 11:39AM EST
People think I hate sex. I don’t. I just don’t like things that stop you from seeing the television properly.
91. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 6/8/2023, 11:43AM EST
My Mom told me the best time to ask my Dad for anything was during sex. Not the best advice I’d ever been given. I burst in through the bedroom door saying, ‘Can I have a new bike?’ He was very upset. His secretary was surprisingly nice about it. I got the bike.
92. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 6/8/2023, 12:41PM EST
Applause Applause Applause
93. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 6/15/2023, 3:35AM EST
An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside.

"Guido, I wann'a you lissin'a me. I wann'a you to take'a my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissin'a me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runn'a da business. You gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big'a home and maybe a couple'a bambinos. Somma day you gonna come'a home and maybe find'a you wife inn'a bed with another man. What'a you gonna do then? Point'a to you watch and say, "Time'sa up?"
94. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 6/15/2023, 10:13AM EST
Krazeehorse wrote:
An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside.

"Guido, I wann'a you lissin'a me. I wann'a you to take'a my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissin'a me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runn'a da business. You gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big'a home and maybe a couple'a bambinos. Somma day you gonna come'a home and maybe find'a you wife inn'a bed with another man. What'a you gonna do then? Point'a to you watch and say, "Time'sa up?"

Oh lort! ILMFAO!
95. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 6/15/2023, 7:46PM EST
TTT
96. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 6/15/2023, 9:36PM EST
a magician was walking down the street and turned into a bar
97. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 6/15/2023, 9:41PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
a magician was walking down the street and turned into a bar

Reminds me about the Mexican magician, he waved his magic wand, counted, Uno, Dos...

Then disappeared without a Tres.
98. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 6/26/2023, 10:21AM EST
Have you heard that new country song?

Momma don’t let your sons grow up to be cowgirls...
99. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 6/29/2023, 12:08PM EST
Applause
Gene363 wrote:
Have you heard that new country song?

Momma don’t let your sons grow up to be cowgirls...

100. Author: KrazeehorseDate: Thu, 6/29/2023, 12:11PM EST
A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy), 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

He never heard the shot.

Funeral on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic