Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Isle of Man TT and Spanish Grand Prix
1. Author: PapaWhiskeyDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 6:13AM EST
Good morning race fans. We've got some great racing happening this weekend!

Isle of Man TT
https://iomttraces.com/

Spanish Grand Prix
https://www.formula1.com/en/racing/2023/Spain.html

2. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 8:20AM EST
I was just thinking about the Isle of Man race the other day... can be brutal.
.. think I might compete this year....Think
3. Author: BrewhaDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 8:48AM EST
I used to watch Isle of Lucy.
4. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 11:16AM EST
The TT would not be the challenge it is without its level of risk and danger. In total, 266 riders and passengers have died on the Snaefell Mountain Course, which hosts the TT as well as the Manx Grand Prix and the Classic TT. 

There have been 155 deaths caused by accidents in the TT alone, with 2022 proving particularly tragic as six deaths were recorded over the fortnight.

Think
5. Author: PapaWhiskeyDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 1:26PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
The TT would not be the challenge it is without its level of risk and danger. In total, 266 riders and passengers have died on the Snaefell Mountain Course, which hosts the TT as well as the Manx Grand Prix and the Classic TT. 

There have been 155 deaths caused by accidents in the TT alone, with 2022 proving particularly tragic as six deaths were recorded over the fortnight.

Think

It's a tight track and with 37 mile long laps it must be tough to get into rhythm.
6. Author: PapaWhiskeyDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 1:28PM EST
The side car race looks like a lot of fun. Track lap records broken in both of the first two races. Pretty exciting action!
7. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 6/3/2023, 1:50PM EST
Did a search but nothing came up on DirecTV... read it 20 bucks to stream it... Mellow
8. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 6/3/2023, 3:44PM EST
Brewha wrote:
I used to watch Isle of Lucy.

nice!
9. Author: PapaWhiskeyDate: Sun, 6/4/2023, 3:40PM EST
All sorts or track records have been broken and no fatalities at Isle of Man TT this weekend. The racing continues throughout the week with the Senior Classic next Saturday. Such a beautiful place to race, so fun.
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic