Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev23456NextLast
Trump Cures Voter Fraud...
151. Author: TMCTLTDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:04PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
you're both making me laugh but I'm pretty sure only one of you is trying to be funny... (paul, drafter)

I'm finding NO humor in your words today either Joel....and your insinuations are F;n disgusting @ best.

Despite your atempts @ deflecting that your ARE PC....doesn't stop it from being true, just go back and read your commentary. P Correctness is when the larger body ( or any body really ) is forced to use ONLY words that they find acceptable and paints them in a positive light.
152. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:06PM EST
dude, no ones trying to stop you from saying n*gger... go crazy...
153. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:07PM EST
Now you are generalizing. Marriage and a civil union are not the same. But to speak specifically to your question I am not ok with the government telling me what to think, say, or do.
154. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:08PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Marriage shouldn't be a governmental term. We don't need big government getting involved. It should be between you, your spouse, your church and or the marriage officiate.

Some in here want their church or the government to define it for everyone

wanted to make sure this little spot of logic didn't get lost on the last page... like less government? then you get less defining...
155. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:10PM EST
TW articulated my POV better than I did.
156. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:12PM EST
hey, if you're ok with gay-homos cramming stuff down your throat then so be it... but Homey don't play dat... Not talking
157. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:12PM EST
not what tw said...
158. Author: dstiegerDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:14PM EST
I been shouting that for a LONG time....get government out of the marriage business. I would assume that some well-meaning politicians felt that by offering tax breaks to married couples, the nation would be better off....strengthening/encouraging nuclear families and all that...once in, they had to define, regulate, license, etc. It never stops. Roll it back, get government out of marriage discussions....even remove the jointness of tax filings....like that will ever happen...we can dream, I suppose
159. Author: TMCTLTDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:15PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Marriage shouldn't be a governmental term. We don't need big government getting involved. It should be between you, your spouse, your church and or the marriage officiate.

Don't know that is is / was until Obama and his homosexual supporters made it so. I suppose holding civil unions ( weddings ) @ the Justice of the Peace got that started?
160. Author: TMCTLTDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:17PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
dude, no ones trying to stop you from saying n*gger... go crazy...

Your behaving like an inflammatory IDIOT Joel, again YOU CHOSE to use the word N*gger in this conversation!!!!!

NO ONE ELSE
161. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:20PM EST
Things sure go over you head
162. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:26PM EST
dstieger wrote:
I been shouting that for a LONG time....get government out of the marriage business. I would assume that some well-meaning politicians felt that by offering tax breaks to married couples, the nation would be better off....strengthening/encouraging nuclear families and all that...once in, they had to define, regulate, license, etc. It never stops. Roll it back, get government out of marriage discussions....even remove the jointness of tax filings....like that will ever happen...we can dream, I suppose

I'm married, 2 kids... when I was single I'd get maybe $1k back on taxes even though I paid in a lot... now, contribution is far less but we see around $6k... I detest it... I hate the money changing hands... what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours... your money shouldn't be used to reward or incentivize me or anyone else to do anything...
163. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:27PM EST
teedubbya wrote:

rip wheel...
164. Author: TMCTLTDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:33PM EST
teedubbya wrote:

Perhaps...it's diifficult to tell around here when the " humoring stops " and the real **** slinging starts. But by all means enlighten me on what I've miss interpreted
165. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:48PM EST
...before PC, some citizens couldn't own property in many places, were not allowed in some public establishments, couldn't get jobs in many municipal, state and federal government departments, were openly mistreated because of some physical condition over which they had no control...not funny...serious question: why do some people miss those days?
166. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:49PM EST
cheap gas...
167. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:52PM EST
I completely understand what you're saying Delta.. but Homosexuality is not a race or religion... I guess the could form a militia if they wanted tho.. Think
168. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:56PM EST
if you build it, they will come...
169. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:57PM EST
it'd be like Jerry's Kids... but you'd call it Drafter's Queers...
170. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 1:58PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
cheap gas...

lol...and there was an actual thing called "penny candy"...some really good stuff: bubble gum, Kits, Now Laters, Taffy, Jaw Breakers, for just one cent...

I wonder if I gave up some of my rights, can we get "penny candy" back?
171. Author: TMCTLTDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:12PM EST
delta1 wrote:
...before PC, some citizens couldn't own property in many places, were not allowed in some public establishments, couldn't get jobs in many municipal, state and federal government departments, were openly mistreated because of some physical condition over which they had no control...not funny...serious question: why do some people miss those days?

And after PC we now have homosexuals targeting businesses who hold deeply religious beliefs that to assist in ANY way in a homosexual's union is to break their beliefs. Tell me this, when one of those businesses even goes out of their way to list " other businesses " who're happy to help the homo's and their wedding plans....that's still NOT GOOD ENOUGH? Because it is about forcing EVERYONE to bend ( over ) to their will. And let's be honest Al this IS what's been going on. Perhaps had they NOT been so OPEN publicly about their sexual preferences none of this would ever have come to this. I mean I don't go around telling everyone that I'm heterosexual and **** with them and having our courts **** with them further until they " celebrate my sexuality ) after paying a hefty fine for my views.
172. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:21PM EST
I kinda see your point.. a business should have the right to choose it's customers...sorta like "no shoes, no shirt, two dix, no service"

I'm not persuaded either way, except we all agree that the US is a country defined by the rule of law. Since this issue is being litigated, I'm willing to abide by whatever decision is made at the highest judicial level. If there are enough Americans who disagree, then they can persuade Congress to pass a law, and have the President sign it...
173. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:24PM EST
delta1 wrote:
I kinda see your point.. a business should have the right to choose it's customers...sorta like "no shoes, no shirt, two dix, no service"

I'm not persuaded either way, except we all agree that the US is a country defined by the rule of law. Since this issue is being litigated, I'm willing to abide by whatever decision is made at the highest judicial level. If there are enough Americans who disagree, then they can persuade Congress to pass a law, and have the President sign it...

That didn't work in California tho did it... the people said no... Mellow
174. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:27PM EST
DRAFTER'S QUEERS
175. Author: dstiegerDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:34PM EST
delta1 wrote:
I kinda see your point.. a business should have the right to choose it's customers...

I agree with this. I also can accept a bunch of exceptions....fair housing laws....civil rights laws....but, I haven't wrapped my head around the idea that 'sexual orientation...or whatever trans/confused/bi/crossdressing, etc' are representatives of a 'protected class'...like race or religion....
176. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 5:46PM EST
... I'm pretty sure there's a greater justification for protecting a gender or sexuality over a religion.

You can choose to be one religion or another. If you don't like being persecuted for your religious beliefs, choose another religion.

There is strong evidence that trans, gay, queer people do not have a choice in their gender/sexuality.
177. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 6:47PM EST
delta1 wrote:
I kinda see your point.. a business should have the right to choose it's customers...sorta like "no shoes, no shirt, no kikes, no chinks, no niggars, no Frogs, no wops, no pollocks, no Harps, no krauts, two dix.......

no America"

fify
178. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:24PM EST
victor809 wrote:
... I'm pretty sure there's a greater justification for protecting a gender or sexuality over a religion.

You can choose to be one religion or another. If you don't like being persecuted for your religious beliefs, choose another religion.

There is strong evidence that trans, gay, queer people do not have a choice in their gender/sexuality.

My *****'!
179. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:33PM EST
Choice.. nobody was born queer.. a product of their environment maybe.. but still a choice.. Mellow
180. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:36PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Choice.. nobody was born queer.. a product of their environment maybe.. but still a choice.. Mellow

sorry buddy. You are not correct.
181. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:42PM EST
The HockeyDad said it best.. if this was true there would be a medicinal cure.. Mellow
182. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:43PM EST
But then I guess there would be a choice whether or not to take it.. Mellow
183. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:47PM EST
true, true.
184. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 8:05PM EST
Is there a medicinal cure for dwarfism?

Sorry wheel. Rip.
185. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 8:45PM EST
Why does there need to be a medical cure because someone is different than you?
186. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:10PM EST
Not the point... they are making an excuse for how they choose to live.. and expecting us to tell them it's OK.... Mellow
187. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:14PM EST
Why do you think they are choosing it?

Are you choosing to have sex with women?
188. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:27PM EST
victor809 wrote:

I would like to but most don't choose me.
189. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:34PM EST
Well at least you have the dudes
190. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:37PM EST
victor809 wrote:
If you don't like being persecuted for your religious beliefs, choose another religion.

Victor wants the muslims to change religions when they feel persecuted?

OhMyGod
191. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:40PM EST
DrafterX wrote:

Hey Drafter.
The 1800's called.
They want their logic back.

192. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:41PM EST
Christians too.

If we are going to have freedom from religious persecution I believe it needs to be applied fairly. But I'd be fine if we didn't have it.
193. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:47PM EST
I think shop owners who hide behind religion to save themselves from gay cakes are idiots.

And I think that gay couples who want a wedding cake made at a shop where the cake maker disapproves of their lifestyle are idiots.

Can we legally shoot idiots?

194. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:53PM EST
make a cake and get paid

hate the buyer and take the money.
195. Author: RMAN4443Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:57PM EST
victor809 wrote:

Why do the gay folk think I need to know they are gay? Not only do they feel the need to let me know they are gay, but to specify the type of gay they are...... Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgendered, Queer.
If anyone were to walk into a room and announce that they were not gay and enjoyed having sex with women and then list the sex acts they preferred they would be arrested or carted off in a new jacket that zips up the back, and has very very long sleeves, and put into a room with very soft padded walls. Not talking
196. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 10:09PM EST
Prolly not Tail, but certainly a fine idea.
197. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 10:10PM EST
At the very least, it's a good start.

198. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 10:37PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
make a cake and get paid

hate the buyer and take the money.

Make the cake, but do it really half-assed... and charge double.
199. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 10:39PM EST
Yea! Screw the gays!
200. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 10:49PM EST
By the way back to the stupid commission the dude from Kansas that heads it up is a complete eff head
FirstPrev23456NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic