Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
Ya Got Blood on Your Face, I'ma Big Disgrace
1. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:11PM EST
Trump tweeted this yesterday morning, about the co-hosts of the "Morning Joe" an MSNBC daytime opinion show. He was initially friends of theirs, until they started criticizing him...

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
5:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017"

How Presidential! SAD!!!
2. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:25PM EST
He was just kiddin... Mellow
3. Author: dstiegerDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:30PM EST
Poor Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Shawn Spicer. Just imagine when they're in a room with Trump and he sets his phone down on the table....how fn tempting it must be to just grab that phone and change his tweet password...or delete the account......to wake up every single morning with dread as you check your messages and see what indefensible silliness you're going to spend your day defending....there isn't enough money in the world....
4. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:36PM EST
If trump keeps this tweeting crap up much longer he'll be getting impeached sooner than later.
5. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:38PM EST
for twittering..?? Huh
6. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:46PM EST
Brick wall

*sigh* This guy... why hasn't one of his 'advisors' told him to drop the effin' twitter account and shut the hell up??

Lord help us... this is what we've come to.
7. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 2:49PM EST
Like those two morons don't love the attention.....they're both pieces of crap. I LOVE THIS.

"media" deserve every bit they get. Bunch of fuggin Eddie Haskels.
8. Author: jjaneckaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 3:48PM EST
Who cares? He ought to be able to tweet whatever the hell he wants. He's the president.
9. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 5:34PM EST
America should have someone better than an adolescent bully as President, someone who gets offended when he's criticized and then childishly lashes back.

If you give Trump a pass for this, would you have done the same thing if, during Obama's term, he reacted to a negative and critical story by Megan Kelly on Fox News by tweeting, "That stupid witch has so much make-up on, she can't think straight...she can't get a job on a real news station".

If you're honest, your reaction would be "that would be unimaginable...Obama would never have done anything close to that." Substitute GWB, and the reaction is the same...
10. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 5:37PM EST
I love how z's reactionnis that because he thinks their "pieces of crap" they deserve to be tweeted about by the president....

Seriously. I wouldn't have thought this was appropriate if obama had said the same about Limbaugh.
11. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 6:27PM EST
MACS wrote:
Brick wall

*sigh* This guy... why hasn't one of his 'advisors' told him to drop the effin' twitter account and shut the hell up??

Lord help us... this is what we've come to.

if one needs advisers to tell one to stop certain behavior...

fill in the blank
12. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 6:29PM EST
So there's photos of her that day without any blood on her face or obvious scabbing.

Does that make this another lie?
13. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:36PM EST
Prolly.. did anybody die..?? Huh
14. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 7:37PM EST
We're the things he was being accused of a lie.. Huh
15. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 8:06PM EST
If you have t seen his lies you never will. Love is blind.
16. Author: MACSDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 8:09PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
if one needs advisers to tell one to stop certain behavior...

fill in the blank

Yeah... that's true, but I guess I was thinking we've all done stupid sh*t. Sometimes we need to be told "Hey, dumbass... quit being a dumbass."
17. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 8:11PM EST
I think he's been told
18. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:09PM EST
I think he's been told.
19. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:48PM EST
delta1 wrote:
Trump tweeted this yesterday morning, about the co-hosts of the "Morning Joe" an MSNBC daytime opinion show. He was initially friends of theirs, until they started criticizing him...

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
5:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017"

How Presidential! SAD!!!

I wish his twitter machine would break.

20. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:49PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
If trump keeps this tweeting crap up much longer he'll be getting impeached sooner than later.

Yeah.
I think our constitution covers the whole "no tweeting" thingy for a sitting president.

21. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:51PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Prolly.. did anybody die..?? Huh

What difference does it make?
22. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 9:52PM EST
Twitter is just a communication mechanism. If it broke he'd find another way to say what he thinks. Trump is effed up. Always has been.
23. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/30/2017, 10:04PM EST
Twitter is just an excuse used to pretend it was ok to elect the retarded kid class president.
24. Author: Burner02Date: Sat, 7/1/2017, 6:34AM EST
delta1 wrote:
America should have someone better than an adolescent bully as President, someone who gets offended when he's criticized and then childishly lashes back.

Who did/do you have in mind?

A self centered, dishonest biotch?
25. Author: DrafterXDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 7:22AM EST
Ya, she woulda taken all our guns and given them to the illegals... Mellow
26. Author: rfenstDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 9:17AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Twitter is just a communication mechanism. If it broke he'd find another way to say what he thinks. Trump is effed up. Always has been.

Bingo!
27. Author: tailgaterDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 9:23AM EST
Nobody on either side of the aisle thinks his tweet was appropriate.
Most think it's poor form.
Some might be apathetic.
But nobody thinks it's a good thing.

See?
Trump has already brought us together!

28. Author: TMCTLTDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 9:30AM EST
teedubbya wrote:

Yeah he could always bring on board Fauxcahauntus to send up heap em big smoke signals...
29. Author: bgzDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 9:49AM EST
I'm surprised that people still get surprised by his tweets.

He's an internet troll... and not a very good one. He should have me do his tweets, I'd really piss people off :D
30. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 10:02AM EST
Warren is a joke. I wouldn't assume everyone disliking the retarded emperor likes the Dems

Again twitter is a mechanism, the stupidity is all him.
31. Author: gummy jonesDate: Sat, 7/1/2017, 12:24PM EST
I make no effort to defend that tweet or any tweet where he argues with pop culture fools, etc. It's all garbage.

I voted for him for gorsuch et al and America first policies. So far so good on that front.

Pretending to be presidential would be nice though.
32. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 9:21AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Warren is a joke. I wouldn't assume everyone disliking the retarded emperor likes the Dems

Again twitter is a mechanism, the stupidity is all him.

She's more than a joke.
She's dangerous.

And a word of friendly advice: You could probably choose a word other than retarded.

33. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 9:23AM EST
gummy jones wrote:
I make no effort to defend that tweet or any tweet where he argues with pop culture fools, etc. It's all garbage.

I voted for him for gorsuch et al and America first policies. So far so good on that front.

Pretending to be presidential would be nice though.

Substitute "Tailgater wrote" for "gummy jones wrote".
Perfectly expressed.
Thank you.
34. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 11:26AM EST
I know tail. But I'm not PC.
35. Author: burnem2Date: Sun, 7/2/2017, 11:29AM EST
bgz wrote:
I'm surprised that people still get surprised by his tweets.

He's an internet troll... and not a very good one. He should have me do his tweets, I'd really piss people off :D

Ben for WH Press Secretary!!!
36. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 11:51AM EST
Yes! We need to be MORE juvenile. That's the solution.
37. Author: RMAN4443Date: Sun, 7/2/2017, 11:54AM EST
tailgater wrote:
Substitute "Tailgater wrote" for "gummy jones wrote".
Perfectly expressed.
Thank you.

^ I agree, my thoughts exactly ^.........I sure would like to see his Twittering turned offNot talking
38. Author: TMCTLTDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 12:30PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
^ I agree, my thoughts exactly ^.........I sure would like to see his Twittering turned offNot talking

Agreed, but I would also like to see the owners of news outlets and their reporters ( I almost laughed aloud while typing that word....reporters, chuckle ) get back to HONEST reporting of the news and let their ratings fall where they may while leaving their personal politics @ HOME where they belong!!!!!
39. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 2:42PM EST
Paul, I couldn't agree more. I am tired of reporters attempting to affect what I think. It gets worse every day. There sure aren't any Walter Cronkites or Edward R Murrows any more.
40. Author: DrMaddVibeDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 3:00PM EST
delta1 wrote:

If you give Trump a pass for this, would you have done the same thing if, during Obama's term, he reacted to a negative and critical story by Megan Kelly on Fox News by tweeting, "That stupid witch has so much make-up on, she can't think straight...she can't get a job on a real news station".

If you're honest, your reaction would be "that would be unimaginable...Obama would never have done anything close to that." Substitute GWB, and the reaction is the same...

We had W and you all said he was dumb AF...then we had the Kenyan King and we told you he was inexperienced to be a President...now we have this. Deal with it. Seriously. Nobody is coming over to your house asking for your opinion on what kind of job the President is doing. We've had the pendulum swing one way...then back the other and now it's dead center. Given the choices America had, I'd have to give it to them. Every damned time the camera and spotlight was on Johnson he faltered...BAAAD! Can't even give a 3rd party nod to the guy if I wanted to. He came off less than Trump. Then there's Crooked Bitch. I don't know a sane person that really wanted her as President. Oh, I know a lot of loons that pulled her lever becauses he wasn't Trump. Yet, there were more loons that pulled for Trump.

Face it, he's a Dem that ran on the GOP platform and won. Wiped the floor with the 16 Keystone Kops and made them all look stupid doing it. Everyone said he couldn't do it...well he did. Now the very same people that were leading the charge saying he couldn't do it got embarrassed because the all got it soooo wrong. Its to the point that you'd go out on a limb and try to lend credence to a story that even TMZ could care less about. A show that devotes all the time to shoving a camera down a Kardashian's throat and telling anyone paying attention what they had for breakfast. Who cares? I didn't vote for anyone and I'm so done with the "Did you see what he Tweeted?" and the "He's so dumb!". Trump makes W and the Kenyan King look like the buffoons they are. We made it through 16 years of a spoonfed playbook mantra and now we have someone that's as close to center as you're ever going to get and you're still butthurt because the Crooked Bitch didn't win? Stop carrying the water and laugh about it. Everyone else is.
41. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 5:47PM EST
Lol
42. Author: victor809Date: Sun, 7/2/2017, 5:52PM EST
I love how pointing out trumps disgraceful actions as president translates to "carrying water for clinton"....

43. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 6:01PM EST
But at least the pendulum is dead center and no one wants deltas opinion while offering their own LOL
44. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 7:27PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
I know tail. But I'm not PC.

You know I'm not PC either.
But the term retard is worse than the term n*gger.

I've got family members that work with "special needs" children. Kids with mental challenges at almost every level.
Their plight is real. And they don't perpetuate the word by saying it to each other.

45. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 7:28PM EST
victor809 wrote:
I love how pointing out trumps disgraceful actions as president translates to "carrying water for clinton"....

I love irony.

46. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 7:49PM EST
Meh tail. Pc is pc.

I have worked in the field as well. I know what you are saying. I just say either you embrace pc or you don't. Selectivity based on whatever rationalization (they can say it) you choose falls on deaf ears to me.

Secret... I'm probably ok with pc. I figure if a word you say upsets someone don't use it period. It's interesting some pick and choose when that applies.

Interesting.
47. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 8:59PM EST
Word niggah.
48. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 9:14PM EST
Lol you tard
49. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 7/2/2017, 9:14PM EST
I will no longer refer to myself as a libtard.
50. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/2/2017, 9:15PM EST
Just a tard huh?
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic