51. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 11/30/2017, 7:59PM EST
victor809 wrote:
And you didn't believe me?

That's more my fault than your's...

No, and I fixed for you.
52. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 11/30/2017, 8:23PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
No, and I fixed for you.

you may want to check the sentence you "fixed".
Are you saying you didn't actually believe me? That's really interesting to me... simply because I am pretty sure I told the events in a manner that was not particularly flattering. And why would someone not believing me be my fault? I'm extraordinarily honest with people on here. To the point I'm willing to forgo politeness and point out how extraordinarily stupid they are.

It's like a public service. :)
53. Author: tailgaterDate: Thu, 11/30/2017, 8:36PM EST
That was true for a long time.
Then....Trump.
And you've gone off the deep end in a big way.
It's sad.

54. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 11/30/2017, 8:42PM EST
Nope. Still honest. If you notice everything I say about the cheeto-moron is backed by evidence. You know, his own moronic tweets, video of his moronness saying stuff, transcripts...

I don't need to make stuff up about him.

But more importantly, you "not believing me" about something I related over a year ago because you think I've gone off the deep end since trump became president is ... well defying temporal laws. Almost trumpian in its cheetoness.
55. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 11/30/2017, 8:56PM EST
Did you cry when Hillary lost..?? Huh
56. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 11/30/2017, 9:30PM EST
Why would i? I'll be better off under the orange idiot. That doesn't mean I don't find it shameful how he's embarrassing our nation and creating serious damage to a portion of our nation's ability to discern information.

But you'll just keep posting stuff about Hillary while touching yourself.
57. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 11/30/2017, 9:32PM EST
You're touching your self...Shame on you
58. Author: tailgaterDate: Thu, 11/30/2017, 9:41PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Nope. Still honest. If you notice everything I say about the cheeto-moron is backed by evidence. You know, his own moronic tweets, video of his moronness saying stuff, transcripts...

But more importantly, you "not believing me" about something I related over a year ago because you think I've gone off the deep end since trump became president is ... well defying temporal laws. Almost trumpian in its cheetoness.

You're inventing things to be outraged over.
I never claimed you made things up about him.

59. Author: victor809Date: Thu, 11/30/2017, 9:50PM EST
You claimed you stopped believing what I say after cheeto was elected. Are you now implying that you think I'm lying about non-cheeto related things because cheeto is president?
60. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 11/30/2017, 9:52PM EST
I love a good cheeto fight
61. Author: Just RelaxDate: Fri, 12/1/2017, 7:42AM EST
Heard the joke about the man that went to the Dr. cause his junk was turning orange?

Punchline is he winds down the evening with late night Cinemax and a bag of cheetos d'oh!
62. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 12/1/2017, 9:43AM EST
victor809 wrote:
You claimed you stopped believing what I say after cheeto was elected. Are you now implying that you think I'm lying about non-cheeto related things because cheeto is president?

You're very needy.

63. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 12/1/2017, 10:14AM EST
That's what TW said about him too... And not very considerate.. Mellow
64. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 12/1/2017, 10:33AM EST
He says that about everyone who doesn't wipe it off his back when finished.

65. Author: ZRX1200Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 10:54AM EST
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6u2vQ93Xv6Y
66. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 1:10PM EST
victor809 wrote:

Re-fixed.

Oh, I don't blame Trump for you going off the deep end, you found that territory all on your own. I don't recall saying why I doubted your story, but chronic over reaction and hyperbole does tend to throw the balance to the doubting side.

I will say posting about a violent act in forum like this here might come back to haunt you. "Yes, your honor, Victor is a violent man, in these posts he bragged that he beat up a defenseless homeless person." In civil court the laws for evidence are not the same as criminal court.
67. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 1:57PM EST
Gene363 wrote:
Re-fixed.

Oh, I don't blame Trump for you going off the deep end, you found that territory all on your own. I don't recall saying why I doubted your story, but chronic over reaction and hyperbole does tend to throw the balance to the doubting side.

I will say posting about a violent act in forum like this here might come back to haunt you. "Yes, your honor, Victor is a violent man, in these posts he bragged that he beat up a defenseless homeless person." In civil court the laws for evidence are not the same as criminal court.

Kind of my point gene, that it would make no sense for someone to brag about committing a crime they didn't actually do. Because it may come back to haunt you... If you did something and find it to be an interesting topic to discuss and are willing to take that risk, fine. But if you didn't commit the crime, why would you put yourself at that risk? Unless you are extraordinarily stupid ....

As for "chronic overreaction and hyperbole"... I re-print the orange idiot's tweets for your viewing pleasure. This isnt' an era where hyperbole is needed. The cheeto-president will say the most outrageous things himself, without us needing to alter aynthing (you know... like saying he grabs women by the and they let him because he's a star)
68. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 4:11PM EST
arm-chair psycho-analysts are coming out of the wood-work over Trump's tweets and "leaks from "WH staffers" about his state of mind...he does seem more agitated, angry and belligerent than usual...
69. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 12/1/2017, 4:26PM EST
victor809 wrote:

As for "chronic overreaction and hyperbole"... I re-print the orange idiot's tweets for your viewing pleasure. This isnt' an era where hyperbole is needed. The cheeto-president will say the most outrageous things himself, without us needing to alter aynthing (you know... like saying he grabs women by the and they let him because he's a star)

Dude.
You may re-print the tweets verbatim, but your reaction to them is way over the top and steeped in excessive hyperbole.

Remember when he tweeted about the owner of Amazon needing to pay taxes? That's just one example where you extrapolated the tweet to mean something entirely different from the more obvious intent.

Even if you blame Trump's poor tweet-grammar for the misunderstanding, it's funny to watch you deny losing your wits. You've practically redefined the term "over reaction" since the election.

70. Author: burnem2Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 4:48PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
This thread W.E.N.T.....

"ESOTERIC"
AS
SOON as victor got on it...

Why is that?...

I always ignore Mr. Esoteric...
Perhaps many of you just can't...I'M assuming?

I've gotten pretty good at this. See his post....skim right on by!! Endless drivel!!
71. Author: victor809Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 4:51PM EST
And you've practically defined Battered Woman's Syndrome... whats your point?

Our nation is currently being directed through 160 character poorly crafted tweets by an idiot who barely has an understanding of history and a desire to say everything he does is the biggest, the best, the most beautiful... all while being incorrect. Do you think that is hyperbole?
72. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 11:36PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Kind of my point gene, that it would make no sense for someone to brag about committing a crime they didn't actually do. Because it may come back to haunt you... If you did something and find it to be an interesting topic to discuss and are willing to take that risk, fine. But if you didn't commit the crime, why would you put yourself at that risk? Unless you are extraordinarily stupid ....

LOL Your answer is a virtual hyperbole cornucopia.
73. Author: Gene363Date: Fri, 12/1/2017, 11:40PM EST
victor809 wrote:
And you've practically defined Battered Woman's Syndrome... whats your point?

Our nation is currently being directed through 160 character poorly crafted tweets by an idiot who barely has an understanding of history and a desire to say everything he does is the biggest, the best, the most beautiful... all while being incorrect. Do you think that is hyperbole?

OK, it's obvious, you need a safe place and some intervention, show us all on this little doll where the President's words hurt you.
74. Author: tailgaterDate: Sat, 12/2/2017, 1:21PM EST
I hope it's a gender-neutral doll.

Besides, we know precisely where he's hurting.

75. Author: Gene363Date: Sat, 12/2/2017, 4:10PM EST
tailgater wrote:
I hope it's a gender-neutral doll.

Besides, we know precisely where he's hurting.

Yes we do.ThumpUp
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic