Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
Trump actually took credit for latest air craft carrier, claims he could land on it.
1. Author: pacman357Date: Tue, 7/23/2019, 5:42PM EST
The USS John F. Kennedy was first designed in 2009, the contract was awarded and building prep began in 2010, the official first cut of steel was in 2011, all while Obama was president. These things are enormous and extremely complex. Original completion date was 2018, but then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates (a Bush 43 original appointee) pushed the date back to 2020.

So, Trump takes credit for the thing being nearly done (best estimate I could find is 92%), it won't be done until next year, and the only thing Trump had to do with it was be president while part of it is being built.

As to his claim that the thing is so big that Trump himself could probably land on the deck, I say we take him up on it. Aircraft of his choice, but he has to actually fly the thing, like he implied. Let's just be sure we have a backup carrier being built and clear out about a 1000 mile radius for safety.

While I'm at it, Little Donny Dumb-Dumb, the U.S. Constitution Article II does NOT give you the right to do whatever you damned well please. To the contrary, it even contains checks against some dictator wanna be. Probably just in case we elect a jackass like you president.
2. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 7/23/2019, 5:51PM EST
LOL
3. Author: Synthetic SkyDate: Thu, 7/25/2019, 7:49PM EST
Yeah, that's a totally testable hypothesis. I'm all for testing it.
4. Author: ZRX1200Date: Thu, 7/25/2019, 7:56PM EST
“That’s because I was inverted”

5. Author: SpeysideDate: Thu, 7/25/2019, 11:25PM EST
Inverted and perverted, quite a combination.
6. Author: SpeysideDate: Thu, 7/25/2019, 11:32PM EST
When you are inverted are you playing folding chair with a hobo?
7. Author: DrafterXDate: Fri, 7/26/2019, 12:36AM EST
TDS... Mellow
8. Author: izonfireDate: Fri, 7/26/2019, 11:19AM EST
Speyside wrote:
When you are inverted are you playing folding chair with a hobo?

If the hobo is fat, are you playing recliner?
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic