Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Secret Santa 2019
1. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 9:02AM EST
It's that time of year again for the secret Santa . In the past there have been some real generous Santa's so if you sign up just remember that . Send me a PM with your preferences what you like and don't to smoke and what adult beverage you like and your address . All packages need to arrive by Christmas. You need to be a active member of this forum for at least a year and have some trade credit . You don't put your return address on the box put a fake address on it . Put some kind of clue in the box as to who you are . Don't post on here that you have sent just send me a PM with the tracking number . I will try and find some old secret Santa bombs so you can see what is sent. Post here if interested.

FOGS anything I missed.
2. Author: MandobroDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 9:53AM EST
I'm in.
3. Author: Cigarlady7Date: Sat, 11/9/2019, 10:49AM EST
I'm in like chicken skin.
4. Author: kombat96Date: Sat, 11/9/2019, 3:40PM EST
For the participants, Corey, I'd make it mandatory for the newer ones to read s few of the older SS threads and comments. Also comment on the ones they read, so they know what is expected of them. Cut the bullspit, no gray areas.
5. Author: corey sellersDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 8:21PM EST
Cigarlady with all the drama you bring I don't think so

BY THE WAY THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA IN THIS PASS SO IF I DON'T THINK YOUR CAPABLE OF SENDING WHAT I THINK SHOULD BE SENT YOUR NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS I DON'T GIVE A PHUG
6. Author: PalamaDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 8:27PM EST
corey sellers wrote:

BY THE WAY THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA IN THIS PASS SO IF I DON'T THINK YOUR CAPABLE OF SENDING WHAT I THINK SHOULD BE SENT YOUR NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS

Wow! Gonz
7. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 8:31PM EST
Palama wrote:
Wow! Gonz

Yep.
There’s some drama right there...
8. Author: dkeageDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 8:37PM EST
Popcorn

9. Author: Luke753Date: Sat, 11/9/2019, 8:53PM EST
I'm game.
10. Author: csgamecockDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 10:01PM EST
corey sellers wrote:

I agree with this message........ glad someone said it
11. Author: izonfireDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 11:07PM EST
Luke753 wrote:
I'm game.

Snipe?
12. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sat, 11/9/2019, 11:26PM EST
corey sellers wrote:

Now that's how you nip it in the bud...…..Good job Corey,I don't believe in beating round the bush myself
13. Author: stinger88Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 12:08AM EST
corey sellers wrote:

Well hell, I am in now.
14. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 12:11AM EST
Whistlebritches wrote:
Now that's how you nip it in the bud...…..Good job Corey,I don't believe in beating round the bush myself

But beating around the bush prolongs and heightens the experience...
15. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 12:19AM EST
izonfire wrote:
But beating around the bush prolongs and heightens the experience...

you really should go for some desensitizing therapy before you move out of the forest...just so the wimmens will be safe
16. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 12:35AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
you really should go for some desensitizing therapy before you move out of the forest...just so the wimmens will be safe

My work ain't done till someone's screaming.
I believe in complete sensitization
17. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 1:01AM EST
kombat96 wrote:
For the participants, Corey, I'd make it mandatory for the newer ones to read s few of the older SS threads and comments. Also comment on the ones they read, so they know what is expected of them. Cut the bullspit, no gray areas.

Nuthin makes a secret Santa more fun than a list of rules and regulations.
Glad you're not hibernating yet, ya dink
____

BTW - you're new avatar is highly offensive.
You've been previously informed and you will now be reported...
18. Author: Cigarlady7Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 3:27AM EST
Ok. No big deal. Carry on. 👍👍😁
19. Author: Cigarlady7Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 3:39AM EST
I would have ended up dropping out anyway due to a couple others that said they were in after me.
20. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 10:32AM EST
We need more Santa's fellas
21. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 11:23AM EST
Cigarlady7 wrote:
I would have ended up dropping out anyway due to a couple others that said they were in after me.

This is why you're unwelcome around here...…….No one here intends to attend your pity party you brought on yourself.Do yourself and us a favor and just move on.

This has definitely put me in the Christmas spirit...…….NOW I'M IN!!!
22. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 11:28AM EST
Now that's what I am talking about there we need more of this.
23. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 11:55AM EST
Cigarlady7 wrote:

This reminds me of the Aesop’s Fable, “The Fox and the Grapes”, or more commonly thought of as “Sour Grapes”. Cry Baby Cry
24. Author: gummy jonesDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 12:05PM EST
sure
25. Author: AKDAVEDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 2:11PM EST
Sound fun, I'm in.
26. Author: Luke753Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 2:12PM EST
izonfire wrote:
Snipe?

Meaning?
27. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 3:14PM EST
Luke753 wrote:
Meaning?

WhoTF knows. Izon types the first thing out of his brains (...or what is believed to be his “brains”...) with a sharpness that cuts like the best Japanese sword.

I couldn’t decipher his comment either but guessing he’d been hitting his gifted bourbon bottles from Spey so as I used to say in my youth:

“Drunk no count.”

If we wait a bit, he’ll be back to either ‘splain hisself or give some snide comment that will further mystify us. I’m betting on the latter.... Whistle
28. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 3:24PM EST
Luke was in the secret Santa I topped the other day he has been mia for a while . He sent to Mandobro I think he is good to be in this he is going to pick someone up in the noob pib.
29. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 3:45PM EST
I'm in.
30. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 4:22PM EST
kombat96 wrote:
I'm in.

You sure? The CigarWench is no longer in this so your chance to send her some decent smokes along with candy wrappers is gone. RollEyes

And wait, ain’t you hibernating soon? Think
31. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 4:24PM EST
I got to find someone that has lots of lanceros for him
32. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 4:36PM EST
corey sellers wrote:

Ya know, may all your cigars smoke like Acid kuba kubas. Both you dinks.
33. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 6:21PM EST
corey sellers wrote:

I'll be your huckleberry
34. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 6:42PM EST
As Yosemite Sam would say. I hate you rabbit.
35. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 8:31PM EST
I have no problem with the noobs getting involved in this but understand what is expected if you dont know pm me and I will help you
36. Author: Jrc02005Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 8:33PM EST
Man,I've been away all summer and fall, but looks like I picked a good time to peek on in. I'm definitely in again.
37. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 9:30PM EST
Jrc02005 wrote:
Man,I've been away all summer and fall, but looks like I picked a good time to peek on in. I'm definitely in again.

Haha! This gives me a chance to use a Busa phrase again:

U still alive? jester
38. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 9:41PM EST
Barring any objections, I'll play. I've perused previous years and am appropriately intimidated.If I screw it up I'll take all of the candy wrappers
39. Author: Jrc02005Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 9:56PM EST
Palama wrote:
Haha! This gives me a chance to use a Busa phrase again:

U still alive? jester

Mostly, I think.
40. Author: PalamaDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 10:16PM EST
corey sellers wrote:
Luke was in the secret Santa I topped the other day he has been mia for a while . He sent to Mandobro I think he is good to be in this he is going to pick someone up in the noob pib.

Asking for a friend: Are you expecting the same thing from JRC?
41. Author: USNGunnerDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 11:03PM EST
Palama wrote:
WhoTF knows. Izon types the first thing out of his brains (...or what is believed to be his “brains”...) with a sharpness that cuts like the best Japanese sword.

I couldn’t decipher his comment either but guessing he’d been hitting his gifted bourbon bottles from Spey so as I used to say in my youth:

“Drunk no count.”

If we wait a bit, he’ll be back to either ‘splain hisself or give some snide comment that will further mystify us. I’m betting on the latter.... Whistle

It's a wildlife reference. The poster said "I'm game". To which Izonfire retorted "Snipe?"

Snipes a bird. And a game that sends newbs out at night with sacks "snipe hunting", generally to humiliate and scare the **** out of.
42. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sun, 11/10/2019, 11:41PM EST
USNGunner wrote:
It's a wildlife reference. The poster said "I'm game". To which Izonfire retorted "Snipe?"

Snipes a bird. And a game that sends newbs out at night with sacks "snipe hunting", generally to humiliate and scare the **** out of.

Damn good thing he didn't say k0cks huh???
43. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 11/10/2019, 11:48PM EST
USNGunner wrote:

there was even a Cheers episode about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4LNesEcSAk
44. Author: USNGunnerDate: Mon, 11/11/2019, 1:26AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

LOL. That was classic.
45. Author: PalamaDate: Mon, 11/11/2019, 3:26AM EST
USNGunner wrote:

Thanks Gunr. Now me and Luke can sleep tonight. Smile
46. Author: PalamaDate: Mon, 11/11/2019, 3:39AM EST
frankj1 wrote:

Loved it! Thanks Frankie! ThumpUp
47. Author: Luke753Date: Mon, 11/11/2019, 8:12AM EST
USNGunner wrote:

Thanks Gunner
48. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 11/11/2019, 8:45AM EST
JRC head over to the noob pib and pick up whoever is up and were good. I have to be fair if your gone for more than a year.
49. Author: madspacklerDate: Mon, 11/11/2019, 11:29AM EST
I’m in
50. Author: ypetrynaDate: Mon, 11/11/2019, 11:37AM EST
not sure how this work, but can i play
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic