Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
George Floyds funeral/memorial bothers me.
51. Author: RobertHivelyDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:37PM EST
delta1 wrote:
ummm....no, Robert....I apologize for myself, if I offended any of the old folks who talk to themselves late at nite...

I should've been more understanding that they are feeling insecure nowadays, with all the old people croaking from the virus and the hodgepodge pitchfork and torch carriers storming every gate in the country...

I'm sorry to have caused any trouble...I will gladly return to my corner...just point the way

I'm sorry...really sorry.....deeply sorry

TW has been talking to himself. Im sure he's sorry about that. LOL

Pitch Fork carriers you say? Buy a shotgun.

I accept your apology, and return fire with a double plus apology.

52. Author: teedubbyaDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:40PM EST
The teedubbya does not talk to himself. Yes he does no I don’t.
53. Author: tailgaterDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 6:48PM EST
madbricky wrote:
Now that's a Pulitzer winning peice of progressive contradictions and SJW straw man erection. Emphasis on the erection part because only a ****** would take that much space in a cigar forum to lambaste a botl on subjective politics and erroneous "facts"
so says the poor disabled bricklayer who doesnt have an ounce of privilege or even fancy cigars.

I've got some privilege you can borrow.
Or loot.
Your call.

54. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 7:43PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
I heard it was a great day for George Floyd

Trump said Floyd must be pretty happy looking down (presumably from heaven) and seeing how great Trump is doing on behalf of his African Americans...

honest... and he wasn't sorry
55. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 7:52PM EST
RobertHively wrote:

Pitch Fork carriers you say? Buy a shotgun.

You trying to cut into my business?
56. Author: delta1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:06PM EST
was that you selling those pallets of bricks?
57. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:17PM EST
delta1 wrote:
was that you selling those pallets of bricks?
Not me. Antifa was giving those bricks away. Stupid business model.
58. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:28PM EST
Come on Delta, obviously that was brick ******. Hey brick ****** pay attention this is called a political forum for a reason. You want the cigar forum? We have those also. Though Z is willing to take you camping. I'll just cut to the point. You want a Trump supporter circle jerk forum, this ain't it. Our Trump supporters are tough guys who don't back down. Out Trump critics are tough guys who don't back down. Our you can't force me to wear a mask guys are tough guys who don't back down. Our you darn well better wear a mask guys are tough guys who don't back down. This isn't a playground for the weak. If your syphilis hasn't completely destroyed your brain, your welcome back when you get your shot, grow a pare, and quit crying.
59. Author: SpeysideDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 8:35PM EST
Hey, HD has to seek out opportunities. Why not control the supply chain though. Get ya some poor tan people, pay em minimum wage, increase your margin, and feel great that you helped put coin in their pockets. It's good that you have an unlimited labor pool right now, cause the COVID will get em. But you will be able to stand proud cause you didn't make em hide behind the tyrannical mask which is ruining their life. And it isn't your responsibility to provide those slackers free health care. They need to pull themselves up by their boot straps and toughen up.
60. Author: HockeyDadDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 9:00PM EST
Can’t really hire them right now because they were out protesting and now they’re gonna be dead in three weeks from the Wuhan flu
61. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Fri, 6/5/2020, 9:00PM EST
Has anyone discovered AHMEED ADUREY'S
STORAGE LOCKER FILLED WITH
"H.O.T. MERCH" ....

Y
E
T
??????
62. Author: frankj1Date: Fri, 6/5/2020, 10:14PM EST
yup.
It was empty.
63. Author: rfenstDate: Tue, 6/9/2020, 12:05PM EST
Floyd's family and friend funeral is going on right now. Anyone know the denomination?
Much better social distancing and more masks. They got an artist painting something in the background.
64. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 6/9/2020, 1:06PM EST
The Fountain of Praise Church's website says they are non-denomination, but worship and spread the message of Jesus Christ...
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic